Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
O
O
Hnng
Hnng
Boop
Boop
I'm a noobie so i don't know what things are worth but i really like those two frogs? I have 7 gems.. i feel like that's not enough but maybe?
I'm a noobie so i don't know what things are worth but i really like those two frogs? I have 7 gems.. i feel like that's not enough but maybe?
-stabs thread- BLEEED PROFIT
-stabs thread- BLEEED PROFIT
@UniqueZephlyn You think that your front page is image heavy? What if I decided to try and sell my hoard of apparel? :U (last page) [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/0ff7f76dc8734e089c660685d4a44108.png[/img] Yeah....20 pages of stuff e.e But anywaaaaays could I trade my twilight sylvan lattice for your grove sylvan wings? It's the only piece I'm missing in the grove set <3
@UniqueZephlyn

You think that your front page is image heavy? What if I decided to try and sell my hoard of apparel? :U
(last page)
0ff7f76dc8734e089c660685d4a44108.png

Yeah....20 pages of stuff e.e

But anywaaaaays could I trade my twilight sylvan lattice for your grove sylvan wings? It's the only piece I'm missing in the grove set <3
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Brokenstone
Unfortunately the twilight sylvan lattice is at 22800 while the wings hover at 26000. I'd also be willing to trade a few pieces of apparel for some cardsssss
If not, could you make up the difference with treasure?
@Brokenstone
Unfortunately the twilight sylvan lattice is at 22800 while the wings hover at 26000. I'd also be willing to trade a few pieces of apparel for some cardsssss
If not, could you make up the difference with treasure?
@UniqueZephlyn

I also have diaphanous sylvan bracelets (which you already have 2 of), scarlet sylvan twist (which you have one of), and grove sylvan filigree (which you have one of as well)

I could offer you a bracelet for wing, since it hovers at 28000, but I'm not sure if you want yet another one xD
@UniqueZephlyn

I also have diaphanous sylvan bracelets (which you already have 2 of), scarlet sylvan twist (which you have one of), and grove sylvan filigree (which you have one of as well)

I could offer you a bracelet for wing, since it hovers at 28000, but I'm not sure if you want yet another one xD
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Hmm
@Brokenstone

Bracelet it is ugh
Hmm
@Brokenstone

Bracelet it is ugh
@UniqueZephlyn

Heyla!

Need some things for prize packs for Mistral Jamboree event, looking for :

Marsh Frog x1
Celadon Silk Scarf x2
Celadon Silk Sash

Make me a really really good deal and you can get a Donor Badge for our event and on the list of Donors? I have extra frog armor pieces, a few diff familiars to possibly trade? Let me know if interested in helping us out, please!
@UniqueZephlyn

Heyla!

Need some things for prize packs for Mistral Jamboree event, looking for :

Marsh Frog x1
Celadon Silk Scarf x2
Celadon Silk Sash

Make me a really really good deal and you can get a Donor Badge for our event and on the list of Donors? I have extra frog armor pieces, a few diff familiars to possibly trade? Let me know if interested in helping us out, please!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20