Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling CS C$/Pets/Items for FR
1 2 3
@Lionclaw ahh what the heck i'll bite. before i make an offer, are you after any specific festival apparel and would you be wiling to accept duplicates of items?
@Lionclaw ahh what the heck i'll bite. before i make an offer, are you after any specific festival apparel and would you be wiling to accept duplicates of items?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Hehe back again? ;)
Duplicates are fine. Right now I'm after more leafy gladeboughs, skeletal chimes, solar blades, moonglow thorns, surgestream coat, snowfall robes and trickster's magic cards. So if you have any of those that would be great but any festival apparel is fine!
@Xairathan
Hehe back again? ;)
Duplicates are fine. Right now I'm after more leafy gladeboughs, skeletal chimes, solar blades, moonglow thorns, surgestream coat, snowfall robes and trickster's magic cards. So if you have any of those that would be great but any festival apparel is fine!
@Lionclaw Alright here's what I've got of your preferred items, I can't really check the AH until prices stabilize though so we might be here for a while ^^;;

Skeletal Chimes - 1
Solar Blades - 1
Surgestream Coat - 2
Snowfall Robe - 1
Trickster's Cards - 2
@Lionclaw Alright here's what I've got of your preferred items, I can't really check the AH until prices stabilize though so we might be here for a while ^^;;

Skeletal Chimes - 1
Solar Blades - 1
Surgestream Coat - 2
Snowfall Robe - 1
Trickster's Cards - 2
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Ah, yes. I forgot about that. Maybe let me know what pets you were after then and I can reserve them for you for now? XD
@Xairathan
Ah, yes. I forgot about that. Maybe let me know what pets you were after then and I can reserve them for you for now? XD
@Lionclaw I was actually after your C$ unless you happen to have some more lists?
@Lionclaw I was actually after your C$ unless you happen to have some more lists?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Nope, no lists left unfortunately.
@Xairathan
Nope, no lists left unfortunately.
@Lionclaw Ah well, that's alright then. I should be offering a value of 3090 gems for all your C$ right?
@Lionclaw Ah well, that's alright then. I should be offering a value of 3090 gems for all your C$ right?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Yes that's right. Did you want me to hold on to all of it for now then?
@Xairathan
Yes that's right. Did you want me to hold on to all of it for now then?
@Lionclaw If you wouldn't mind? I'm not sure how long it'll take AH prices to stabilize once we get it back, but hopefully soon.
@Lionclaw If you wouldn't mind? I'm not sure how long it'll take AH prices to stabilize once we get it back, but hopefully soon.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
It looks like it's starting to settle a bit, would you be happy with these prices for them?

Skeletal Chimes - 350G
Solar Blades - 350G
Surgestream Coat - 100G (200G total)
Snowfall Robe - 50G
Trickster's Cards - 50G (100G total)

Total: 1050G

And I am up to 537C$ now if you wanted more.
@Xairathan
It looks like it's starting to settle a bit, would you be happy with these prices for them?

Skeletal Chimes - 350G
Solar Blades - 350G
Surgestream Coat - 100G (200G total)
Snowfall Robe - 50G
Trickster's Cards - 50G (100G total)

Total: 1050G

And I am up to 537C$ now if you wanted more.
1 2 3