Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food stacks for gems
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 156
Hi! Here's what I have: [b][u]Stacks of Insects[/u][/b] [list][*]4 points - 2 [*]5 points - 1 [*]2 points - 2[/list] [b][u]Stacks of Meat[/u][/b] [list][*]4 points - 1 [*]5 points - 2 [*]2 points - 4 [*]3 points - 1[/list] [b][u]Stacks of Seafood[/u][/b] [list][*]2 points - 4 [*]4 points - 3 [*]5 points - 3[/list] [b][u]Stacks of Plants[/u][/b] [list][*]4 points - 3 [*]5 points - 8 [*]2 points - 6
Hi! Here's what I have:

Stacks of Insects
  • 4 points - 2
  • 5 points - 1
  • 2 points - 2

Stacks of Meat
  • 4 points - 1
  • 5 points - 2
  • 2 points - 4
  • 3 points - 1

Stacks of Seafood
  • 2 points - 4
  • 4 points - 3
  • 5 points - 3

Stacks of Plants
  • 4 points - 3
  • 5 points - 8
  • 2 points - 6
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona

i do not take 4pt plants unless otherwise stated. before i make the decision to buy, can you confirm that none of this food is from the mire?
@Levona

i do not take 4pt plants unless otherwise stated. before i make the decision to buy, can you confirm that none of this food is from the mire?
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
I've still got all that if you're still interested :>
I've still got all that if you're still interested :>
accent shop | wishlist
@Mipha

i am. i would like to buy everything.
@Mipha

i am. i would like to buy everything.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
None of it is from the Mire! All my food comes from Kelp Beds or Woodland Path :)
None of it is from the Mire! All my food comes from Kelp Beds or Woodland Path :)
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona

good. people have been trying to sell me mire food despite it being in my rules that i don't take it, and i worried that since you listed 4pt plants, which i <em>also</em> don't take, some of these stacks would turn out to be mire food and i'd get stuck with them since i already agreed to buy.

that said, i will buy everything except the 4pt and 5pt plants.
@Levona

good. people have been trying to sell me mire food despite it being in my rules that i don't take it, and i worried that since you listed 4pt plants, which i <em>also</em> don't take, some of these stacks would turn out to be mire food and i'd get stuck with them since i already agreed to buy.

that said, i will buy everything except the 4pt and 5pt plants.
No problem, I'll send a 1 way CR! I can accept the payment a little later since I'm just finishing up fodder training for today
No problem, I'll send a 1 way CR! I can accept the payment a little later since I'm just finishing up fodder training for today
7SOxEj9.gif
hey there!! :D idk if you need, but ive got like 8 stacks of 2 pt plant food, 3 stacks of 2 pt insect i'd be happy to offload here! ^-^"
hey there!! :D idk if you need, but ive got like 8 stacks of 2 pt plant food, 3 stacks of 2 pt insect i'd be happy to offload here! ^-^"
I387ENf.png
@crazycake

yeah sure i'll buy, go ahead and set up the cr
@crazycake

yeah sure i'll buy, go ahead and set up the cr
in need of food! all types and point values needed except 3pt, 4pt, and 5pt plants.
in need of food! all types and point values needed except 3pt, 4pt, and 5pt plants.
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 156