Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food stacks for gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
@Syntax

That's no problem. Just let me know what you want. And are you sub'd to this thread? *feels silly pinging every time*
@Syntax

That's no problem. Just let me know what you want. And are you sub'd to this thread? *feels silly pinging every time*
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
i have been on this hellish website for three years and had no idea that was a thing
i have been on this hellish website for three years and had no idea that was a thing
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
well, i've more than made my gems back, and sales are slowing down.

time to buy more food.
well, i've more than made my gems back, and sales are slowing down.

time to buy more food.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@syntax
i have 20 stacks of 4 pt foods!
@syntax
i have 20 stacks of 4 pt foods!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

there's no need to ping me, i'm subscribed to the thread.

are the stacks of different types of food? like a mix of bats and turtles and lizards instead of just bats. for example?

if so, I'll take 10 stacks. if not i'll take 3.
@October

there's no need to ping me, i'm subscribed to the thread.

are the stacks of different types of food? like a mix of bats and turtles and lizards instead of just bats. for example?

if so, I'll take 10 stacks. if not i'll take 3.
might be a good idea to say that you're subscribed in the op then?

they're all mire foods, i can send different stacks if you prefer.
might be a good idea to say that you're subscribed in the op then?

they're all mire foods, i can send different stacks if you prefer.
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

that'd work, yeah. you can set up the crossroads whenever you're ready
@October

that'd work, yeah. you can set up the crossroads whenever you're ready
okay, i made about ~200 gems, but auctions are still going unacceptably slow. time to buy more food.
okay, i made about ~200 gems, but auctions are still going unacceptably slow. time to buy more food.
@Syntax I still have the usual from the first page. Lots of 4 point plants and fish.
@Syntax I still have the usual from the first page. Lots of 4 point plants and fish.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako

feel free to set up a crossroads then! and no need to ping me, im subscribed to the thread
@Koyako

feel free to set up a crossroads then! and no need to ping me, im subscribed to the thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156