Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food stacks for gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
@Oara

a few stacks of meat, insects, and fish would be nice. can I get those as various stacks instead of all the same item? i've got a lof of barbed tails and dayglo thresh sitting in my hoard that needs to be sold.
@Oara

a few stacks of meat, insects, and fish would be nice. can I get those as various stacks instead of all the same item? i've got a lof of barbed tails and dayglo thresh sitting in my hoard that needs to be sold.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@Syntax
i still have some meat to sell?
@Syntax
i still have some meat to sell?
@Featherly i have so many plants sitting in my hoard, so sadly no, i am not interested in those at the moment

@Daffyduck some meat would be nice, thank you
@Featherly i have so many plants sitting in my hoard, so sadly no, i am not interested in those at the moment

@Daffyduck some meat would be nice, thank you
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Yep, I have all different kinds. How many of each do you want? Point wise and type
Yep, I have all different kinds. How many of each do you want? Point wise and type
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara

Do you have any 4-5-6 point stacks? the 2 and 3 point stacks don't seem to be selling at the moment, and some more variety could increase sales.
@Oara

Do you have any 4-5-6 point stacks? the 2 and 3 point stacks don't seem to be selling at the moment, and some more variety could increase sales.
@Syntax

I have TONS of different 4pt in all food types.

I have some 5pt in all food types, I think about 6-7 different stacks per food type.

Lastly, I have a couple different 6 pt stacks in all food except seafood (some partial stacks in seafood= 98x Dwarf Octopus, 72x Corycat, 99x Lesser shallowshark).

I believe you wanted all but plants, right? So we could do:
+ 2-3 different stacks of 6 point food of each type?
+ 5-6 different stacks of 5pt food of each?
+ the rest in 4pt stacks, split across the types?

What were you thinking? I have so much food x.x
@Syntax

I have TONS of different 4pt in all food types.

I have some 5pt in all food types, I think about 6-7 different stacks per food type.

Lastly, I have a couple different 6 pt stacks in all food except seafood (some partial stacks in seafood= 98x Dwarf Octopus, 72x Corycat, 99x Lesser shallowshark).

I believe you wanted all but plants, right? So we could do:
+ 2-3 different stacks of 6 point food of each type?
+ 5-6 different stacks of 5pt food of each?
+ the rest in 4pt stacks, split across the types?

What were you thinking? I have so much food x.x
@Oara

I'll take the 5 and 6 point stacks please!

sorry about the late response, I was at my night class
@Oara

I'll take the 5 and 6 point stacks please!

sorry about the late response, I was at my night class
Alright, I'll start the CR. I was busy as well xD

@Syntax

Do you want partial stacks (like x96)? Or just full stacks? I can supplement partial stacks by adding more of a different food? Like adding 3 to a x96 of meat? Or pro-rating the stacks, so x93 would be 15g instead of 16g. Lemme know!

edit: Sent 250g worth, got plenty more, especially 5pt meat stacks. Lemme know when you are ready for more!
Alright, I'll start the CR. I was busy as well xD

@Syntax

Do you want partial stacks (like x96)? Or just full stacks? I can supplement partial stacks by adding more of a different food? Like adding 3 to a x96 of meat? Or pro-rating the stacks, so x93 would be 15g instead of 16g. Lemme know!

edit: Sent 250g worth, got plenty more, especially 5pt meat stacks. Lemme know when you are ready for more!
@Syntax
I've got a couple of 2 pt stacks of all food types
approx five for insects, plants, & meat, three for seafood
3 pt stacks of meat, plants...
and a lot of 4pt stacks of all food types.

Are you still looking for food stacks? If so, which type / how many points would you prefer?
@Syntax
I've got a couple of 2 pt stacks of all food types
approx five for insects, plants, & meat, three for seafood
3 pt stacks of meat, plants...
and a lot of 4pt stacks of all food types.

Are you still looking for food stacks? If so, which type / how many points would you prefer?
JkUzq0W.png

FR + 0
hatchery under construction!
coli long drop challenge
@Oara

I kinda wasn't really looking to spend all of my gems at once unless i was sure that i'd make my money back pretty quickly

Do you mind if i look through what you put up and pick out a few stacks just to start with?

I prefer stacks of 99 because i can split them into 3 stacks of 16 and 3 stacks of 17 for easy sale. the lowest i'd be willing to take is a stack of 96 for sale.

@letmeship I'm looking at bigger stacks at the moment to maybe increase sales; i might be interested in a few days
@Oara

I kinda wasn't really looking to spend all of my gems at once unless i was sure that i'd make my money back pretty quickly

Do you mind if i look through what you put up and pick out a few stacks just to start with?

I prefer stacks of 99 because i can split them into 3 stacks of 16 and 3 stacks of 17 for easy sale. the lowest i'd be willing to take is a stack of 96 for sale.

@letmeship I'm looking at bigger stacks at the moment to maybe increase sales; i might be interested in a few days
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156