Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | { ~ Agave's Flora Exchange Stand ~ }
1 2 3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iWouNV5.png[/img] [color=#416b05]"Welcome, welcome! I'm [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=126719&tab=dragon&did=13470085][b]Agave[/b][/url], just a simple gardener from Diamondback Ridge. Feel free to browse my harvests, fresh from the soils of the Shifting Expanse! I've also obtained more exotic species with the help of my partner, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=126719&tab=dragon&did=13386338][b]Parodia[/b][/url]. I might even have a few insects laying around--Par loves to catch and dry them out for me. [u][i]I am not here for profit![/i] [/u] I am here mainly to trade [i]plants[/i] and [i]insects[/i] for [b]MEAT[/b] and [b]SEAFOOD[/b]. I will trade according to food point worth. It will be a 1:1 exchange. Just show me what you'd like, and I'd be more than happy to make a deal with you. If you're satisfied, please tell your friends about us!"[/color] [size=4][b]Please offer [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_meat.png[/img] or [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_seafood.png[/img] in 1:1 exchange, thank you.[/b][/size] -------- [quote] [size=5] 2 Food Points [/size] [u]Plants[/u] [item=Light's Breath] x92 [item=Desert Scrub] x66 [item=Wisp Fruit] x49 [item=Sweet Grass] x45 [item=Clover] x18 [item=Honeycomb Fragment] [color=red][i]x0[/i][/color] [u]Insects[/u] [item=Fire Ant] x144 [item=Toxindiver] x15 [/quote] [quote] [size=5] 3 Food Points [/size] [u]Plants[/u] [item=Ashfall Prickler] x179 [item=Tundra Cactus] x171 [item=Notocactus] x128 [item=Stonespine] x32 [item=Seaberry] x30 [item=Bluelipped Thresh] x23 [u]Insects[/u] [item=Meal Moth] x3 [item=White Cabbage Butterfly] [color=red][i]x0[/i][/color] [/quote] [quote] [size=5] 4 Food Points [/size] [u]Plants[/u] [item=Stonewatch Scrub] x75 [item=Stonewatch Flatblade] x26 [item=Dwarf Shelf Fungus] x15 [item=Fire Flower] x14 [item=Fairy Ears] x4 [u]Insects[/u] [item=Vampiric Featherflea] x18 [/quote] [quote] [size=5] 5 Food Points [/size] [u]Plants[/u] [item=Wild Mustard] x66 [item=Always-Autumn] x62 [item=Fogflower] x59 [item=Canyon Ruffage] x41 [item=Wild Catsup] x38 [item=Pelagas Feathers] x35 [item=Potato Onion] x28 [item=Granny Smith Apple] [color=red][i]x0[/i][/color] [item=Green Shoots] x1 [/quote] [quote] [size=5] 6 Food Points [/size] [u]Plants[/u] [item=Amaranth] x51 [item=Greenstripe Amaranth] x37 [item=Herbal Plantain] x26 [item=Chickweed] x26 [item=Stellaria Media] x10 [/quote] [quote] [size=5] 7 Food Points [/size] [u]Plants[/u] [item=Wasteland Pear] x128 [item=Prickly Pear] x41 [item=Irradiated Pear] x8 [/quote] [quote] [size=5] 8 Food Points [/size] [u]Plants[/u] [item=Engineered Superberry] x5 [item=Sour Strawberry] x4 [/quote] [/center]
iWouNV5.png

"Welcome, welcome! I'm Agave, just a simple gardener from Diamondback Ridge. Feel free to browse my harvests, fresh from the soils of the Shifting Expanse! I've also obtained more exotic species with the help of my partner, Parodia. I might even have a few insects laying around--Par loves to catch and dry them out for me.

I am not here for profit!
I am here mainly to trade plants and insects for MEAT and SEAFOOD. I will trade according to food point worth. It will be a 1:1 exchange.

Just show me what you'd like, and I'd be more than happy to make a deal with you. If you're satisfied, please tell your friends about us!"

Please offer icon_meat.png or icon_seafood.png in 1:1 exchange, thank you.

Quote:
2 Food Points

Plants

Light's Breath x92
Desert Scrub x66
Wisp Fruit x49
Sweet Grass x45
Clover x18
Honeycomb Fragment x0

Insects

Fire Ant x144
Toxindiver x15

Quote:
3 Food Points

Plants

Ashfall Prickler x179
Tundra Cactus x171
Notocactus x128
Stonespine x32
Seaberry x30
Bluelipped Thresh x23

Insects

Meal Moth x3
White Cabbage Butterfly x0
Quote:
4 Food Points

Plants

Stonewatch Scrub x75
Stonewatch Flatblade x26
Dwarf Shelf Fungus x15
Fire Flower x14
Fairy Ears x4

Insects

Vampiric Featherflea x18

Quote:
5 Food Points

Plants

Wild Mustard x66
Always-Autumn x62
Fogflower x59
Canyon Ruffage x41
Wild Catsup x38
Pelagas Feathers x35
Potato Onion x28
Granny Smith Apple x0
Green Shoots x1

Quote:
6 Food Points

Plants

Amaranth x51
Greenstripe Amaranth x37
Herbal Plantain x26
Chickweed x26
Stellaria Media x10

Quote:
7 Food Points

Plants
Wasteland Pear x128
Prickly Pear x41
Irradiated Pear x8

Quote:
8 Food Points

Plants

Engineered Superberry x5
Sour Strawberry x4

DbPd1nP.png
Pinglist for new weekly stock:

Snastle
Pinglist for new weekly stock:

Snastle
DbPd1nP.png
Officially open!
Officially open!
DbPd1nP.png
@snastle Might be up your alley?
@snastle Might be up your alley?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@lantadyme thank you!
@houseteeth hey love! I used to hoard bunnies so I've got 5pt meat coming out the wazoo and my snappers won't touch it, I'm happy to trade for as many plants as you're willing, if you're up for it <3
@lantadyme thank you!
@houseteeth hey love! I used to hoard bunnies so I've got 5pt meat coming out the wazoo and my snappers won't touch it, I'm happy to trade for as many plants as you're willing, if you're up for it <3
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@Snastle
I would love that! How about x104 5-point plants for x104 bunnies? Carnaval Tulip + Sugary Prickleaf combined

And if you'd like a ping for when I move more stock in, I can put you down. I'd probably update weekly
@Snastle
I would love that! How about x104 5-point plants for x104 bunnies? Carnaval Tulip + Sugary Prickleaf combined

And if you'd like a ping for when I move more stock in, I can put you down. I'd probably update weekly
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth Sounds perfect! I'd love to be on the pinglist, especially if you ever get any snails :D
@houseteeth Sounds perfect! I'd love to be on the pinglist, especially if you ever get any snails :D
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@Snastle
I desperately need seafood so I'd probably have to convert snails, but your Snappers can shop here anytime!

Feel free to set up a CR
@Snastle
I desperately need seafood so I'd probably have to convert snails, but your Snappers can shop here anytime!

Feel free to set up a CR
DbPd1nP.png
~
~
DbPd1nP.png
~
~
DbPd1nP.png
1 2 3