Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Custom UMA [S] 7 UMA +Iffy on others
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I may have a problem..........
Maybe just a small one..............................

So these are all the accents/skins I own listed by personal value.

Custom! For Custom Trades or Selling!
(Feel free to try to throw offers though)

Okay with Selling/Trading 100%
(Ask about these~ :D)
(Would love to trade for its red and blue coloration!)
Asking 1.5k gems (kind of haggle-able)
Asking around 4k gems but haggle-able.

Asking 2k gems (haggle-able)
(love to swap this for its matching female SD gem accents~)

Iffy........
(I dont know if I want to trade these or not. Will be hesitant + picky if selling. Will sell at personal value of the UM, so might be overpay.)

(1.5-2k gems)

(its pretty but I dont usually get imps.... oops? xD)
(Now do I really need these fan dragons? *Staying up till I actually get a search for these dragons going)
(waiting for a coalt baby to grow up before figuring out to keep or sell)

Good-luck! *Grads and hides behind the others*
(Mostly for my reference but you are free to try offers. Do know I am pretty attached and thus it will take a looooot of Gems/Treasures to pry from my hands to be able to let these pretties go. Very fond of these.)

* * * * (Customs)

Looking for!
Unhatched dragon eggs~

(^^^^^would be willing to buy these in pure treasures/gems also^^^^^)
I may have a problem..........
Maybe just a small one..............................

So these are all the accents/skins I own listed by personal value.

Custom! For Custom Trades or Selling!
(Feel free to try to throw offers though)

Okay with Selling/Trading 100%
(Ask about these~ :D)
(Would love to trade for its red and blue coloration!)
Asking 1.5k gems (kind of haggle-able)
Asking around 4k gems but haggle-able.

Asking 2k gems (haggle-able)
(love to swap this for its matching female SD gem accents~)

Iffy........
(I dont know if I want to trade these or not. Will be hesitant + picky if selling. Will sell at personal value of the UM, so might be overpay.)

(1.5-2k gems)

(its pretty but I dont usually get imps.... oops? xD)
(Now do I really need these fan dragons? *Staying up till I actually get a search for these dragons going)
(waiting for a coalt baby to grow up before figuring out to keep or sell)

Good-luck! *Grads and hides behind the others*
(Mostly for my reference but you are free to try offers. Do know I am pretty attached and thus it will take a looooot of Gems/Treasures to pry from my hands to be able to let these pretties go. Very fond of these.)

* * * * (Customs)

Looking for!
Unhatched dragon eggs~

(^^^^^would be willing to buy these in pure treasures/gems also^^^^^)
@chocomonster How much are you asking for Galaxy Gazer and Golden coins (both SD female)
@chocomonster How much are you asking for Galaxy Gazer and Golden coins (both SD female)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@chocomonster Very interested in Fairy Cranes - what are we talking? I do have a gorgeous XYY gen-1 7-digit with matched eyes available for the right price that I'd be willing to offer. Here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8986181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89862/8986181_350.png[/img] [/url] He's got some pretty great options genes-wise, and looks pretty sweet to start!
@chocomonster

Very interested in Fairy Cranes - what are we talking?

I do have a gorgeous XYY gen-1 7-digit with matched eyes available for the right price that I'd be willing to offer. Here:

8986181_350.png

He's got some pretty great options genes-wise, and looks pretty sweet to start!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
I must commend you all, because all of you happen to pick the accents I am more personally like XD The irony I see is real >.> LOL

Also, I been busy so I haven't checked any of the UMA price or idea thinking till after being asked and put this form up with the vague idea of "I need to cut down and I put the warning some I am very attached to and some not really"

@butcherbaby @Wise
So since you both are asking about Golden Coins (Wise message me first though so that will be considered) I will just answer this here.

So Golden Coins is a shelved of Apel's.
Though because I am always busy, I would ask for a lot above its shelved price because, for me, I would most like miss any pings about it being reprinted if I tried to go back on its ping list. So I would ask for probably at least 900 gems (so nothing below it but wouldnt be much higher) because I love all their accents I got and would most likely not be able to get another unless I probably bought one from another user, which is unlikely (so I sell it, I am unlikely to see it again due to I don't see FR every day so getting on the makers most likely wouldnt help)

If you rather go on their ping list when another comes out, I can completely understand that. I just know that it wouldnt work for me, since I go days or longer off FR when I get busy, and am seeing this from the point of view where I probably wouldnt be able to get another copy, and thus is why I say this.

If you are still interested after that (XD), we can work out a deal. If you BOTH are still interested, wise did ask first (thru message)

~butcherbaby
Galaxy gazer (looks gorgeous on dark colors by the way, the gold pops out more) is a retired accent I bought from the maker almost a year ago and was a set amount instead of till a certain date one.
(thinking about price)

I check the forms and I can't find any sells so I am stumped >.>
I would guess around 2k gems? Nothing less then 1.5k gems for sure. (the detail is to gorgeous for less. The purple black part is a layer, not a color because the color underneath can be slightly seen if you use bright color)

@AardRinn
You picked an expensive one XD
I bought/traded for it at 3.5k gems *whistles* (yea, I liked it enough to pay that) a while ago.
(its a very, very old retired accent from a pretty popular accent maker in their early times, so yea)

So that would be 3.5k gems 0_0

(I checked out your double and I couldn't really find any gene possibilities I liked, so I will have to pass on him, sorry)
I must commend you all, because all of you happen to pick the accents I am more personally like XD The irony I see is real >.> LOL

Also, I been busy so I haven't checked any of the UMA price or idea thinking till after being asked and put this form up with the vague idea of "I need to cut down and I put the warning some I am very attached to and some not really"

@butcherbaby @Wise
So since you both are asking about Golden Coins (Wise message me first though so that will be considered) I will just answer this here.

So Golden Coins is a shelved of Apel's.
Though because I am always busy, I would ask for a lot above its shelved price because, for me, I would most like miss any pings about it being reprinted if I tried to go back on its ping list. So I would ask for probably at least 900 gems (so nothing below it but wouldnt be much higher) because I love all their accents I got and would most likely not be able to get another unless I probably bought one from another user, which is unlikely (so I sell it, I am unlikely to see it again due to I don't see FR every day so getting on the makers most likely wouldnt help)

If you rather go on their ping list when another comes out, I can completely understand that. I just know that it wouldnt work for me, since I go days or longer off FR when I get busy, and am seeing this from the point of view where I probably wouldnt be able to get another copy, and thus is why I say this.

If you are still interested after that (XD), we can work out a deal. If you BOTH are still interested, wise did ask first (thru message)

~butcherbaby
Galaxy gazer (looks gorgeous on dark colors by the way, the gold pops out more) is a retired accent I bought from the maker almost a year ago and was a set amount instead of till a certain date one.
(thinking about price)

I check the forms and I can't find any sells so I am stumped >.>
I would guess around 2k gems? Nothing less then 1.5k gems for sure. (the detail is to gorgeous for less. The purple black part is a layer, not a color because the color underneath can be slightly seen if you use bright color)

@AardRinn
You picked an expensive one XD
I bought/traded for it at 3.5k gems *whistles* (yea, I liked it enough to pay that) a while ago.
(its a very, very old retired accent from a pretty popular accent maker in their early times, so yea)

So that would be 3.5k gems 0_0

(I checked out your double and I couldn't really find any gene possibilities I liked, so I will have to pass on him, sorry)
@chocomonster

what's your asking price for wordy winds?
@chocomonster

what's your asking price for wordy winds?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

That one is a time limited retired one from the all popular spassow.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, there accents all seem to go for quite a lot, so I would guess 2k gems?

@Runi

That one is a time limited retired one from the all popular spassow.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, there accents all seem to go for quite a lot, so I would guess 2k gems?

@chocomonster

oof... gonna pass. It looks good on one of my girls... but not that good.

Good luck, though!
@chocomonster

oof... gonna pass. It looks good on one of my girls... but not that good.

Good luck, though!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn

Yea XD
I got it because it was around the time bog scrolls were going strong and they took a bog scroll for near 1k gems or so if I remember right and they took some other expensive item of mine so it wasn't so large out of pocket XD
@AardRinn

Yea XD
I got it because it was around the time bog scrolls were going strong and they took a bog scroll for near 1k gems or so if I remember right and they took some other expensive item of mine so it wasn't so large out of pocket XD
@chocomonster

yeah spassow's accents are very popular for reselling apparently. unfortunately 2kg is too much for an accent that doesn't fit perfectly, so i'll pass. thank you though!
@chocomonster

yeah spassow's accents are very popular for reselling apparently. unfortunately 2kg is too much for an accent that doesn't fit perfectly, so i'll pass. thank you though!
6mWOUG0.png
@chocomonster I'm going to pass on Golden Coins because I'd rather wait for Apel to do a reprint.

I'm still thinking over the other one- but if someone else wants to buy it go ahead & sell it because I only have a couple of skydancers so it's not high on my list of priorities.
@chocomonster I'm going to pass on Golden Coins because I'd rather wait for Apel to do a reprint.

I'm still thinking over the other one- but if someone else wants to buy it go ahead & sell it because I only have a couple of skydancers so it's not high on my list of priorities.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7