Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sunnys Coli Grinding & Leveling Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center]open || [b]leveling[/b] || grinding || [b]closed[/b] [size=1] If leveling or grinding is bold you will have to expect to be put on waitlist, but I'll get to your orders asap! Just check out the "Currently training/grinding" categories down to see how much work I have left to do.[/size] [b][size=5]Hello and welcome at my coli grinding & leveling service![/size][/b] So, I decided to finally open my own coli grinding & leveling service! Without further ado, I will present you what you are probably most interested in: [size=5][b][u]Coli Leveling[/u][/b][/size][/center] [b]How this works:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Please state how many dragons you want me to train from level x to level y, and if you have and time limit when they have to be done (I can not guarantee to keep that though, as I have a RL like any other person, but I will do my best) [*]Please state if the dragon is statted and/or stoned, and if you want me to stat/stone them for you during training. (Stones or tinctures will have to be payed for of course) [*]Please check if any discounts apply to you and tell me, because I will not check every customer for discounts, sorry! [*]Send the dragons via 1-Way-CR, I will train them, and send them back in a 2-Way-CR which you will attach the payment to.[/LIST] [b]The price:[/b] [size=2](Training from level 1 to level x; if your dragon isn't level 1, and you want me to train from Lvl a to Lvl b, just do the following: Price for Lvl b - Price for Lvl a = Price for Lvl a to b)[/size] [columns][size=4]Lvl 2: 2kT Lvl 3: 4kT Lvl 4: 6kT Lvl 5: 8kT Lvl 6: 10kT Lvl 7: 12kT Lvl 8: 14kT Lvl 9: 16kT[/size][nextcol][color=White]asdfghjkl[/color][nextcol] [size=4]Lvl 10: 20kT Lvl 11: 25kT Lvl 12: 30kT Lvl 13: 35kT Lvl 14: 40kT Lvl 15: 45kT Lvl 16: 55kT Lvl 17: 65kT[/size][nextcol][color=White]asdfghjkl[/color][nextcol] [size=4]Lvl 18: 75kT Lvl 19: 90kT Lvl 20: 105kT Lvl 21: 125kT Lvl 22: 145kT Lvl 23: 165kT Lvl 24: 185kT Lvl 25: 210kT[/size][/columns] Gems are accepted at a 1:850 rate! Payment will of course have to be sent AFTER the training. [b]Provided Discounts:[/b] [LIST] [*]Light Flight Members get [b]10% off[/b] [*]Newbies get [b]50% off[/b] the first 10 Levels, and [b]5% off[/b] the rest [*]Returning Customers get [b]5% off[/b] for the 2nd order and [b]10% off[/b] for any orders after that! [*]Provide or pay for battle stones? That fastens the training AND gets you [b]5% off[/b]! [*][b]5% off[/b] if you take the time and write a brief (just two or three sentences) review! [*]If you refer a friend and they place an order for 50kT or more, you will BOTH get [b]10kT off[/b]! [/LIST] [center]Discounts are NOT stackable! [quote][b]Currently training:[/b] Lucianus13 (1 Dragon from 18 - 25 || 22 currently) [/quote] [quote][b]Waitlist:[/b] ToastedTaco (1 Dragon, Newbie)[/quote] [quote][b]Finished orders:[/b] [size=1]DivineLush (15 Dragons from 5 - 10) DivineLush (15 Dragons from 5 - 10) Deadgrrl (1 Dragon from 17 - 25) Irarina (1 Dragon from 20 - 25) DivineLush (3 Dragons from 1 - 25) Gasoline (3 Dragons from 1 - 25) HellionHydra (1 Dragon from 19 - 25) DivineLush (1 Dragon from 1 - 25) Hazy (1 Dragon from 22 - 25) Wobbitt (2 Dragons from 17 - 25) DivineLush (1 Dragon from 1 - 22) Endro (1 Dragon from 1 - 25) avaethe (3 Dragons from 7/7/4 - 25) Lupinus (1 Dragon from 1 - 25) Frostnite (1 Dragon from 18 - 23) QueenSugar (1 Dragon from 14 - 25) Wobbitt (1 Dragon from 21 - 25) Weapon (1 Dragon from 1 - 25) Coolangel533 (1 Dragon from 1 - 25)[/size][/quote] Also, as I have a job to do and a household to run, I can't promise you to get the training done in a day or two, but I will always do my best and will keep you up to date about the leveling process if you want to! [b]Reviews:[/b] [quote=Wobbitt]Fast reliable service, from a really friendly FR member!!! If you need your dragons leveled, this is the place for it!! Recommended :) 10/10 score[/quote] [size=5][b][u]Coli Venue / Boss Familiar Grinding[/u][/b][/size][/center] [b]How this works:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Please state whether you want me to just grind the venue and send you absolutely all loot I get while grinding (this is time based) or if you want me to go boss familiar grinding, which is fight based, and you will only get the familiar if I get it within the amount of fights you payed for [*]For Venue Grinding: Choose the coliseum venue and the amount of time you would like me to grind. Please choose a set amount of grinding time per order (15 minutes, 24.5 minutes, 3 hours, whatever you please ^^) I will then get to grinding, and when I'm finished, send you absolutely all loot that I get (except you state that you do not want some of it, but no discounts for that, sorry :D) in a 2-Way-CR, which you will attach your payment to. [*]For Boss Familiar Grinding: There are three options for this, please state the one you choose in your order. 1st - [b]"Grind for X battles"[/b]. Here I will battle the boss as often as you told me to, no more and no less, it doesn't matter whether the familiar drops or not. 2nd - [b]"Grind until you get the familiar"[/b]. Pretty self-explanatory. Could be over after 2 boss battles, could take dozens and hundreds in worst case. But you will have your familiar in the end and I probably will be frustrated xD 3rd - [b]"Grind until you get the familiar OR reach a maximum of X battles"[/b]. Basically Option 1 but a bit safer since you won't pay for 20 extra battles if I get the familiar after 5 battles but you have ordered 25 ^^ [*]Please check if any discounts apply to you and tell me, because I will not check every customer for discounts, sorry! [/LIST] [b]The venue grinding price:[/b] [LIST] [*]Non-Festival Time: 1 gem / 850 treasure per minute of grinding (1 hour - 60g / 51kT) [*]Festival Time: 2 gems / 1700 treasure per minute of grinding (1 hour - 120g / 102kT) [*]Non-Festival Time prices apply during Festival Time if you do not want any holiday loot (chests, currency etc.) that I get during grinding [/LIST] [b]The boss familiar grinding price:[/b] [LIST] [*]Arena, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools: 6 gems / 5000 treasure per boss fight [*]Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire, Kelp Beds : 12 gems / 10,000 treasure per boss fight [*]Golem Workshop: 18 gems / 15,000 treasure per boss fight [/LIST] [b]Provided Discounts:[/b] [LIST] [*]Light Flight Members get [b]10% off[/b] [*]Newbies get [b]10% off[/b] [*][b]5% off[/b] if you take the time and write a brief (just two or three sentences) review! [*]If you refer a friend and they place an order for 50kT or more, you will BOTH get [b]10kT off[/b]! [/LIST] [center]Discounts are NOT stackable! [quote][b]Currently grinding:[/b] -[/quote] [quote][b]Waitlist:[/b] Norimn (1 hour each in Redrock Cove, Arena, Crystal Pools) [/quote] [quote][b]Finished orders:[/b] Kedreeva (2 hours of Arena grinding) XxRQYTxX (1 hour of grinding in the Volcanic Vents) Qapla (1 hour of grinding in the Volcanic Vents) Linquished (1 hour of grinding in the Arena) odias (2 hours of grinding in the Redrock Cove)[/quote] Also, as stated above, I have a job to do and a household to run, I can't promise you to get the grinding done in a day or two, but I will always do my best and will keep you up to date about the process if you want to![/center]
open || leveling || grinding || closed

If leveling or grinding is bold you will have to expect to be put on waitlist, but I'll get to your orders asap!
Just check out the "Currently training/grinding" categories down to see how much work I have left to do.

Hello and welcome at my coli grinding & leveling service!

So, I decided to finally open my own coli grinding & leveling service! Without further ado, I will present you what you are probably most interested in:

Coli Leveling

How this works:

1. Please state how many dragons you want me to train from level x to level y, and if you have and time limit when they have to be done (I can not guarantee to keep that though, as I have a RL like any other person, but I will do my best)

2. Please state if the dragon is statted and/or stoned, and if you want me to stat/stone them for you during training. (Stones or tinctures will have to be payed for of course)

3. Please check if any discounts apply to you and tell me, because I will not check every customer for discounts, sorry!

4. Send the dragons via 1-Way-CR, I will train them, and send them back in a 2-Way-CR which you will attach the payment to.

The price:

(Training from level 1 to level x; if your dragon isn't level 1, and you want me to train from Lvl a to Lvl b, just do the following: Price for Lvl b - Price for Lvl a = Price for Lvl a to b)

Lvl 2: 2kT
Lvl 3: 4kT
Lvl 4: 6kT
Lvl 5: 8kT
Lvl 6: 10kT
Lvl 7: 12kT
Lvl 8: 14kT
Lvl 9: 16kT
asdfghjkl Lvl 10: 20kT
Lvl 11: 25kT
Lvl 12: 30kT
Lvl 13: 35kT
Lvl 14: 40kT
Lvl 15: 45kT
Lvl 16: 55kT
Lvl 17: 65kT
asdfghjkl Lvl 18: 75kT
Lvl 19: 90kT
Lvl 20: 105kT
Lvl 21: 125kT
Lvl 22: 145kT
Lvl 23: 165kT
Lvl 24: 185kT
Lvl 25: 210kT

Gems are accepted at a 1:850 rate! Payment will of course have to be sent AFTER the training.

Provided Discounts:

• Light Flight Members get 10% off

• Newbies get 50% off the first 10 Levels, and 5% off the rest

• Returning Customers get 5% off for the 2nd order and 10% off for any orders after that!

• Provide or pay for battle stones? That fastens the training AND gets you 5% off!

• 5% off if you take the time and write a brief (just two or three sentences) review!

• If you refer a friend and they place an order for 50kT or more, you will BOTH get 10kT off!

Discounts are NOT stackable!

Quote:
Currently training:
Lucianus13 (1 Dragon from 18 - 25 || 22 currently)

Quote:
Waitlist:
ToastedTaco (1 Dragon, Newbie)

Quote:
Finished orders:
DivineLush (15 Dragons from 5 - 10)
DivineLush (15 Dragons from 5 - 10)
Deadgrrl (1 Dragon from 17 - 25)
Irarina (1 Dragon from 20 - 25)
DivineLush (3 Dragons from 1 - 25)
Gasoline (3 Dragons from 1 - 25)
HellionHydra (1 Dragon from 19 - 25)
DivineLush (1 Dragon from 1 - 25)
Hazy (1 Dragon from 22 - 25)
Wobbitt (2 Dragons from 17 - 25)
DivineLush (1 Dragon from 1 - 22)
Endro (1 Dragon from 1 - 25)
avaethe (3 Dragons from 7/7/4 - 25)
Lupinus (1 Dragon from 1 - 25)
Frostnite (1 Dragon from 18 - 23)
QueenSugar (1 Dragon from 14 - 25)
Wobbitt (1 Dragon from 21 - 25)
Weapon (1 Dragon from 1 - 25)
Coolangel533 (1 Dragon from 1 - 25)

Also, as I have a job to do and a household to run, I can't promise you to get the training done in a day or two, but I will always do my best and will keep you up to date about the leveling process if you want to!

Reviews:

Wobbitt wrote:
Fast reliable service, from a really friendly FR member!!! If you need your dragons leveled, this is the place for it!! Recommended :) 10/10 score

Coli Venue / Boss Familiar Grinding

How this works:

1. Please state whether you want me to just grind the venue and send you absolutely all loot I get while grinding (this is time based) or if you want me to go boss familiar grinding, which is fight based, and you will only get the familiar if I get it within the amount of fights you payed for

2. For Venue Grinding: Choose the coliseum venue and the amount of time you would like me to grind. Please choose a set amount of grinding time per order (15 minutes, 24.5 minutes, 3 hours, whatever you please ^^) I will then get to grinding, and when I'm finished, send you absolutely all loot that I get (except you state that you do not want some of it, but no discounts for that, sorry :D) in a 2-Way-CR, which you will attach your payment to.

3. For Boss Familiar Grinding: There are three options for this, please state the one you choose in your order.

1st - "Grind for X battles". Here I will battle the boss as often as you told me to, no more and no less, it doesn't matter whether the familiar drops or not.

2nd - "Grind until you get the familiar". Pretty self-explanatory. Could be over after 2 boss battles, could take dozens and hundreds in worst case. But you will have your familiar in the end and I probably will be frustrated xD

3rd - "Grind until you get the familiar OR reach a maximum of X battles". Basically Option 1 but a bit safer since you won't pay for 20 extra battles if I get the familiar after 5 battles but you have ordered 25 ^^

4. Please check if any discounts apply to you and tell me, because I will not check every customer for discounts, sorry!

The venue grinding price:

• Non-Festival Time: 1 gem / 850 treasure per minute of grinding (1 hour - 60g / 51kT)

• Festival Time: 2 gems / 1700 treasure per minute of grinding (1 hour - 120g / 102kT)

• Non-Festival Time prices apply during Festival Time if you do not want any holiday loot (chests, currency etc.) that I get during grinding

The boss familiar grinding price:

• Arena, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools: 6 gems / 5000 treasure per boss fight

• Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire, Kelp Beds : 12 gems / 10,000 treasure per boss fight

• Golem Workshop: 18 gems / 15,000 treasure per boss fight

Provided Discounts:

• Light Flight Members get 10% off
  • Newbies get 10% off
  • 5% off if you take the time and write a brief (just two or three sentences) review!
  • If you refer a friend and they place an order for 50kT or more, you will BOTH get 10kT off!

Discounts are NOT stackable!

Quote:
Currently grinding:
-

Quote:
Waitlist:
Norimn (1 hour each in Redrock Cove, Arena, Crystal Pools)

Quote:
Finished orders:
Kedreeva (2 hours of Arena grinding)
XxRQYTxX (1 hour of grinding in the Volcanic Vents)
Qapla (1 hour of grinding in the Volcanic Vents)
Linquished (1 hour of grinding in the Arena)
odias (2 hours of grinding in the Redrock Cove)

Also, as stated above, I have a job to do and a household to run, I can't promise you to get the grinding done in a day or two, but I will always do my best and will keep you up to date about the process if you want to!
She/Her
FR+9
friendly bump to you :)
friendly bump to you :)
@SunnyNyaa

are you online? Can you do 15 dergs from lvl 5-10 ? (that would be 150k if my math is right)
@SunnyNyaa

are you online? Can you do 15 dergs from lvl 5-10 ? (that would be 150k if my math is right)
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush I am online but will only be at home in an hour, if that is enough I would gladly level your dragons!
@DivineLush I am online but will only be at home in an hour, if that is enough I would gladly level your dragons!
She/Her
FR+9
@SunnyNyaa

thats fine hun, it will give me time to get them to 5 each
@SunnyNyaa

thats fine hun, it will give me time to get them to 5 each
H01Ejx7.png
@divinelush that's great, just send the CRs when you are ready =)
@divinelush that's great, just send the CRs when you are ready =)
She/Her
FR+9
@divinelush I'd be ready for training starting from now for about 2 hours, then I'll be offline for a while, shooting practice, and will be back around 10:30 FR time =)
@divinelush I'd be ready for training starting from now for about 2 hours, then I'll be offline for a while, shooting practice, and will be back around 10:30 FR time =)
She/Her
FR+9
@sunnyNyaa

cool, I just sent cr's for 6 :P, ill attach payment and more dragons in the return cr's!
@sunnyNyaa

cool, I just sent cr's for 6 :P, ill attach payment and more dragons in the return cr's!
H01Ejx7.png
@SunnyNyaa

another 15 to level 10?
@SunnyNyaa

another 15 to level 10?
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush Sure :D Send them over =)
@DivineLush Sure :D Send them over =)
She/Her
FR+9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18