Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel/Gene/familiars/UMAs +
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 179 180
@PoodleDoodles

Sure, I'll set up a CR right now!
@PoodleDoodles

Sure, I'll set up a CR right now!
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
:D
@Darlnim

Hi hi! Back again. I was wondering if you would be interested in Thresher Flatfins (1450g)? I have a spare one, and was possibly into swapping them for your Leafy Gladeboughs (400g), Eliminate (575g), Seashell Mantle (340g), and one of your Moonlight Ribbons (125g MP, for a total 1440g)?

Since it's not a priority search for you, though, I totally get if you'd rather not swap! c:
@Darlnim

Hi hi! Back again. I was wondering if you would be interested in Thresher Flatfins (1450g)? I have a spare one, and was possibly into swapping them for your Leafy Gladeboughs (400g), Eliminate (575g), Seashell Mantle (340g), and one of your Moonlight Ribbons (125g MP, for a total 1440g)?

Since it's not a priority search for you, though, I totally get if you'd rather not swap! c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Hello again! I'm willing to trade those items for your Thresher Flatfins. Sendinh you a CR now :D
@Cuddleh

Hello again! I'm willing to trade those items for your Thresher Flatfins. Sendinh you a CR now :D
@Darlnim Sorry for the error or your name - my tiny screen sometimes makes the L/I distinction hard, especially when tired. Thanks for your willingness to trade - unfortunately I ended up using my egg in a different deal, so I'll have to wait to buy your skins.
@Darlnim Sorry for the error or your name - my tiny screen sometimes makes the L/I distinction hard, especially when tired. Thanks for your willingness to trade - unfortunately I ended up using my egg in a different deal, so I'll have to wait to buy your skins.
tumblr_pbaz511ASZ1u1dtk6o1_500.jpg
@ThisAllegra

No problem! I totally understand and thank you for letting me know :D
@ThisAllegra

No problem! I totally understand and thank you for letting me know :D