Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating Account, Looking for Art, FV
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Coffee

Thanks for the compliment ^^
I charge (something close to the example) for approximately 2kg since I will be needing to draft and all that if there's a theme involved ^^
Perhaps the two of them for something like the example?
Feel free to drop me an offer though, I am open for negotiation ^^;
@Coffee

Thanks for the compliment ^^
I charge (something close to the example) for approximately 2kg since I will be needing to draft and all that if there's a theme involved ^^
Perhaps the two of them for something like the example?
Feel free to drop me an offer though, I am open for negotiation ^^;
@Coffee

Edit// Nevermind, really sorry for bothering you! Managed to snag the item I was after. Good luck trading/selling!
@Coffee

Edit// Nevermind, really sorry for bothering you! Managed to snag the item I was after. Good luck trading/selling!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Had some stuff come up that took me away for the past month+, going to see if folks are still interested now that life has calmed down a bit. Up we go. Also, added some stuff.
Had some stuff come up that took me away for the past month+, going to see if folks are still interested now that life has calmed down a bit. Up we go. Also, added some stuff.
@Coffee I've got an art shop here if you want to check it out! I'd be interested in some of your smaller apparel items.
@Coffee I've got an art shop here if you want to check it out! I'd be interested in some of your smaller apparel items.
@Coffee I'm interested in the sprite and the familiars. Check out my art shop in my sig. :) You can find examples there!
@Coffee I'm interested in the sprite and the familiars. Check out my art shop in my sig. :) You can find examples there!
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Coffee
I can offer FV furcash for your invisibility cloak! :o
@Coffee
I can offer FV furcash for your invisibility cloak! :o
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Coffee
I'm interested in your Y1 fest apparel or the Invisibility Cloak. here are my examples. I'm most comfortable with quadruped designs.
@Coffee
I'm interested in your Y1 fest apparel or the Invisibility Cloak. here are my examples. I'm most comfortable with quadruped designs.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@starsystems @grafkrabber @mirrorface

Not quite what I am looking for, but thank you!

@kjelle

What amount are ya offering?
@starsystems @grafkrabber @mirrorface

Not quite what I am looking for, but thank you!

@kjelle

What amount are ya offering?
@coffee: I am interested in your april fools items from this year, are you looking for currency at all?
@coffee: I am interested in your april fools items from this year, are you looking for currency at all?
@Coffee
not sure! what's your ratio? :o
@Coffee
not sure! what's your ratio? :o
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24