Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating Account, Looking for Art, FV
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Coffee extremely interested in your shackles, dragons headcrab, gin, and vier, as well as the maize/maroon/rust gen one. would you consider treasure/gems?
I also have everything on my furvilla account, including the sword of discourse, security bug, and anything from my inventory (can take screens if needed). I have 500k FC and 283 FD.

my account is here, I can sell any villager or any familiar/minipet as well.
@Coffee extremely interested in your shackles, dragons headcrab, gin, and vier, as well as the maize/maroon/rust gen one. would you consider treasure/gems?
I also have everything on my furvilla account, including the sword of discourse, security bug, and anything from my inventory (can take screens if needed). I have 500k FC and 283 FD.

my account is here, I can sell any villager or any familiar/minipet as well.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Gasoline

I have characters for most kinds of art, honestly. Mainly, anthro art, but I have some need for human, and even quad art.
@Gasoline

I have characters for most kinds of art, honestly. Mainly, anthro art, but I have some need for human, and even quad art.
@Coffee

I have a little art shop that you may be interested. Coloring is free, but large edits do cost (a small amount). Any payment will bring you to the top of the waitlist as a high priority customer ^_^

LINK
@Coffee

I have a little art shop that you may be interested. Coloring is free, but large edits do cost (a small amount). Any payment will bring you to the top of the waitlist as a high priority customer ^_^

LINK
@Coffee

What would you value a 5 digit villager at?
@Coffee

What would you value a 5 digit villager at?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Coffee
I do have currency - 429132 FC (can easily sell a lot of the hoarded stuff I have to get more) and a whopping 5 FD! I also have a Shifty morphing potion. I have a painite ticket too, but I'm not sure if that interests you as well.

I might also be able to help with graphics! I'm not particularly skilled with art, but I do spend a lot of time with graphics. I can whip up a sample if you can give me a style you're looking for?
@Coffee
I do have currency - 429132 FC (can easily sell a lot of the hoarded stuff I have to get more) and a whopping 5 FD! I also have a Shifty morphing potion. I have a painite ticket too, but I'm not sure if that interests you as well.

I might also be able to help with graphics! I'm not particularly skilled with art, but I do spend a lot of time with graphics. I can whip up a sample if you can give me a style you're looking for?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Coffee Im not sure what I have on FV since I never really got into it, but I know I have over 150k FC, a paintie ticket and some five digit villagers. I was hoping to work something out for Gin and/or OldGOneLvlTF if possible? :)
@Coffee Im not sure what I have on FV since I never really got into it, but I know I have over 150k FC, a paintie ticket and some five digit villagers. I was hoping to work something out for Gin and/or OldGOneLvlTF if possible? :)
@Peacekeeper

Since I do not play the site, I am not looking to gain any further site related currency and/or items, thank you though.

As for the Furvilla items, I currently am already doing a trade for a Sword of Discourse, but I am interested in pure. I currently value furvilla currency at the same value as fr currency, so the exchange rate is easy to figure out at least.

Unfortunately, all of the items you have expressed interest in are worth more than the current furvilla currency offer you have, as are the dragons you are interested in, besides GenOneRust- they are within that rage, since they are only eight months old. Also, Gin is unfortunately one of my starters, along with Chardonnay. So they cannot trade, unfortunately!

@Pyron

Oh, your coloring is nice! I am looking for Paintie Makers, but your style isn't exactly what I am looking for. But thank you!

@Doughnut

I bought a few on Furvilla for about 300-350 FD recently, so about the same, only with gems for flightrising, of course.

@Prescott

I am interested in the pure currency, definitely. And I would love to see a graphic example.

@Chalk

Unfortunately, Gin is my starter boy. But OldGOneLvlTF is available. They are also lvl 25, and battle ready, as well as unbred, and I had already given them a couple of gens. What are you interested in?
@Peacekeeper

Since I do not play the site, I am not looking to gain any further site related currency and/or items, thank you though.

As for the Furvilla items, I currently am already doing a trade for a Sword of Discourse, but I am interested in pure. I currently value furvilla currency at the same value as fr currency, so the exchange rate is easy to figure out at least.

Unfortunately, all of the items you have expressed interest in are worth more than the current furvilla currency offer you have, as are the dragons you are interested in, besides GenOneRust- they are within that rage, since they are only eight months old. Also, Gin is unfortunately one of my starters, along with Chardonnay. So they cannot trade, unfortunately!

@Pyron

Oh, your coloring is nice! I am looking for Paintie Makers, but your style isn't exactly what I am looking for. But thank you!

@Doughnut

I bought a few on Furvilla for about 300-350 FD recently, so about the same, only with gems for flightrising, of course.

@Prescott

I am interested in the pure currency, definitely. And I would love to see a graphic example.

@Chalk

Unfortunately, Gin is my starter boy. But OldGOneLvlTF is available. They are also lvl 25, and battle ready, as well as unbred, and I had already given them a couple of gens. What are you interested in?
hnnngg needs tatters

I have art examples here:
http://s46.photobucket.com/user/courtzheartfirefly/library/

sorry its messy and some is just other peoples art of my characters but not alot. I can do anthro as you can see in the link. Hopefully you consider C:
also interested in arcane sprite ;P
@coffee
hnnngg needs tatters

I have art examples here:
http://s46.photobucket.com/user/courtzheartfirefly/library/

sorry its messy and some is just other peoples art of my characters but not alot. I can do anthro as you can see in the link. Hopefully you consider C:
also interested in arcane sprite ;P
@coffee
@Coffee that's fine! How much currency in FV would you want for the tradeable gen one?

[also are you interested in any human traditional art perhaps?]
@Coffee that's fine! How much currency in FV would you want for the tradeable gen one?

[also are you interested in any human traditional art perhaps?]
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@coffee
any particular character or villager you want art for? I haven't been online in awhile but I'd like to submit a sketch and have you evaluate it whether you want me to continue
@coffee
any particular character or villager you want art for? I haven't been online in awhile but I'd like to submit a sketch and have you evaluate it whether you want me to continue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24