Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (Open!) Lvl 16 Brewing for Free! (0/6)
1 2
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center] *Old thread found :D I will be more than happy to brew things for you guys. All you have to do is send me the materials and treasure costs, but make sure that you tell me what you want me to make. Note that I will not be transmuting. Donations/Tips are always accepted! :D I won't be able to do this during fests! (except for 7/29/17) I can only work on one person at a time. Any other requests will be put on the "Next to Brew" list. Up to 6 slots can be taken for now. What I can brew: Any items up to Level [b]16[/b] What I'm currently brewing (in terms of this forum): [b]Nothing[/b] [center]Next to Brew:[/center] [center][b]No one[/b][/center] PLZ spread the word, for this forum will always be open until further notice. A higher brewery level can really help me produce more items, as well as create more items for you guys. This could also be useful for any future forums that I plan to post, such as giveaways, items for sale, or anything my mind can think of. ^_^
cauldron_loading.gifcauldron_loading.gifcauldron_loading.gifcauldron_loading.gif

*Old thread found :D

I will be more than happy to brew things for you guys. All you have to do is send me the materials and treasure costs, but make sure that you tell me what you want me to make. Note that I will not be transmuting.

Donations/Tips are always accepted! :D

I won't be able to do this during fests! (except for 7/29/17)

I can only work on one person at a time. Any other requests will be put on the "Next to Brew" list. Up to 6 slots can be taken for now.

What I can brew: Any items up to Level 16

What I'm currently brewing (in terms of this forum): Nothing

Next to Brew:
No one

PLZ spread the word, for this forum will always be open until further notice. A higher brewery level can really help me produce more items, as well as create more items for you guys. This could also be useful for any future forums that I plan to post, such as giveaways, items for sale, or anything my mind can think of. ^_^
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
@16Kevin16

Hello! I'd like a set of Glowing Blue Clawtips, 2 sets of Glass Beakers and a Coarse Alchemical Reduction.

If you're up for it, could you also help me do some transmuting?
@16Kevin16

Hello! I'd like a set of Glowing Blue Clawtips, 2 sets of Glass Beakers and a Coarse Alchemical Reduction.

If you're up for it, could you also help me do some transmuting?
aka agateflame
@agateflame

Ok. Just send me the items, and I'll get right to it. Also, I meant to mention this (I'll put it in now), but I will not be transmuting.
@agateflame

Ok. Just send me the items, and I'll get right to it. Also, I meant to mention this (I'll put it in now), but I will not be transmuting.
@16Kevin16

can you melt down some materials for me? i can tip :)
@16Kevin16

can you melt down some materials for me? i can tip :)

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper

According to the first forum post, I will not do transmutations. I will only create items. Are there any items that you would like me to create for you? Remeber that you have to give me the materials in order for me to do so.
@PumpkinPepper

According to the first forum post, I will not do transmutations. I will only create items. Are there any items that you would like me to create for you? Remeber that you have to give me the materials in order for me to do so.
@16Kevin16

oops so sorry i missed that. and sorry not at the moment, most of the items i need brewed are higher levels. good luck with your thread :)
@16Kevin16

oops so sorry i missed that. and sorry not at the moment, most of the items i need brewed are higher levels. good luck with your thread :)

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper

It's ok, and thx. ^_^
@PumpkinPepper

It's ok, and thx. ^_^
@agateflame

I now have all of your items. Based on the pace that I'm going in, I should be done with your items before today is over. I'll let you know ahead of time if any changes occur. ^_^
@agateflame

I now have all of your items. Based on the pace that I'm going in, I should be done with your items before today is over. I'll let you know ahead of time if any changes occur. ^_^
Tap - 14 Levels Later...
Tap - 14 Levels Later...
@16Kevin16

Hi! Can I reserve a spot for Prismatic Token brewing during the Festival? ^^ it takes 4 days, though...if you'd like a tip, I'll happily supply! :)
@16Kevin16

Hi! Can I reserve a spot for Prismatic Token brewing during the Festival? ^^ it takes 4 days, though...if you'd like a tip, I'll happily supply! :)
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
1 2