Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | private :)
1 2 3
sorry if i confuse of forum ^-^

so welcome back again friends, how are you? well you now what time of year will be soon? yes christmas :D and as last year i will gift you something, whatever you like (but nothing that cost to much please) i hope you have a great christmas and that you will like my gift. im super happy to be again here in this wonderfull game and be again with you awesome people :)

@Scyshe @SydKiaray @PandaDork @Soi @Svarog @Shel @Elanvital @Starfait @Ukira @Azarhy @KameTurtle @chibimieze @Poison49

i now some of you arent active but hopefully some day you will see this :)
sorry if i confuse of forum ^-^

so welcome back again friends, how are you? well you now what time of year will be soon? yes christmas :D and as last year i will gift you something, whatever you like (but nothing that cost to much please) i hope you have a great christmas and that you will like my gift. im super happy to be again here in this wonderfull game and be again with you awesome people :)

@Scyshe @SydKiaray @PandaDork @Soi @Svarog @Shel @Elanvital @Starfait @Ukira @Azarhy @KameTurtle @chibimieze @Poison49

i now some of you arent active but hopefully some day you will see this :)
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014 Hello my dear! c: I'm very glad to see you back!^^ How are you doing and where have you been? :D I'm still very grateful for the dragon you gifted me back then - he's with me and very pampered, I'm looking for an accent for him rn, look!^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25172787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251728/25172787_350.png[/img] [/url] About your message - you know what, as I was really happy with this dragon gift, I'd love, this time, to ask you for something you'd like from me!:3 I'm not super rich, but I'll do my best x3 (as a lore clan, I was very happy to get LorThemar, therefore if you won't step back from your idea, I'd be totally satisfied with ANY female dragon you think is pretty!^^ I love Coatls, Pearls, Wildclaws if that helps :D) And don't forget to order something from me! I'd love to gift you back.
@cande2014
Hello my dear! c:
I'm very glad to see you back!^^ How are you doing and where have you been? :D

I'm still very grateful for the dragon you gifted me back then - he's with me and very pampered, I'm looking for an accent for him rn, look!^^

25172787_350.png

About your message - you know what, as I was really happy with this dragon gift, I'd love, this time, to ask you for something you'd like from me!:3 I'm not super rich, but I'll do my best x3
(as a lore clan, I was very happy to get LorThemar, therefore if you won't step back from your idea, I'd be totally satisfied with ANY female dragon you think is pretty!^^ I love Coatls, Pearls, Wildclaws if that helps :D)
And don't forget to order something from me! I'd love to gift you back.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
hello :D i really miss talking with you

very difficult time here at home :( but everything is fine now :)

im glad you like him so much :D his beutifull! :D

okey, i will search for a beutifull dragon :D

i dont feel good at asking for things back, but if you want to gift me something anything is good, really :D @KameTurtle

hello :D i really miss talking with you

very difficult time here at home :( but everything is fine now :)

im glad you like him so much :D his beutifull! :D

okey, i will search for a beutifull dragon :D

i dont feel good at asking for things back, but if you want to gift me something anything is good, really :D @KameTurtle

1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

Hello! This is very nice of you, goodness! Maybe I can do something for you as well, then? If that's okay. ^w^

Um, im not sure how this works though. What will i be able to ask for? OwO
@cande2014

Hello! This is very nice of you, goodness! Maybe I can do something for you as well, then? If that's okay. ^w^

Um, im not sure how this works though. What will i be able to ask for? OwO
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
Hello! I'm glad you like it! Sure you can gift me back but I don't feel good to ask for things :)

You can ask for familiars, appearel, dragons or anything you like, like a story, I don't draw well so don't ask for art ^^ but to be true anything that doesn't cost 1 million haha :D no ,reall y you can ask for what you want ^^ @Poison49
Hello! I'm glad you like it! Sure you can gift me back but I don't feel good to ask for things :)

You can ask for familiars, appearel, dragons or anything you like, like a story, I don't draw well so don't ask for art ^^ but to be true anything that doesn't cost 1 million haha :D no ,reall y you can ask for what you want ^^ @Poison49
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014
Oh, I'm glad everything is normal now! So you'll be online more often?^^

Yes I do! He's one egoistic little prince, but I still love him x3

Don't worry! I sent you my little package :3
@cande2014
Oh, I'm glad everything is normal now! So you'll be online more often?^^

Yes I do! He's one egoistic little prince, but I still love him x3

Don't worry! I sent you my little package :3
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Yep ^^

Haha :D

Thanks so much :) @KameTurtle
Yep ^^

Haha :D

Thanks so much :) @KameTurtle
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014 Don't worry! I'll think of something~ Ah, but it seems we both don't usually ask for stuff. But, well, I do need a lair expansion soon, so maybe a dragon. I'm rather fond of glimmer, so a glimmer baby would be great! One that is a good mate for my newest addition would be nice if possible! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29036444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290365/29036444_350.png[/img] [/url] (His name is SugarplumFey)
@cande2014

Don't worry! I'll think of something~

Ah, but it seems we both don't usually ask for stuff. But, well, I do need a lair expansion soon, so maybe a dragon. I'm rather fond of glimmer, so a glimmer baby would be great! One that is a good mate for my newest addition would be nice if possible!

29036444_350.png

(His name is SugarplumFey)
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
Okey, I will true my best to do your wish come true :) @Poison49
Okey, I will true my best to do your wish come true :) @Poison49
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014
Thank you! I believe in you! ^w^
@cande2014
Thank you! I believe in you! ^w^
1 2 3