Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Neji's Junk Heap [Dom Shop OPEN]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 165 166
@Blucbcrry
Oh, including the mirror? you're not going to believe the listings I found

idk if these things are inflated or something, but they're the unopened Lightning mirrors, and it's either 500g / 480k T LAH as of this post! (Sorry I got back to you late, had to lie down a bit due to headache)
@Blucbcrry
Oh, including the mirror? you're not going to believe the listings I found

idk if these things are inflated or something, but they're the unopened Lightning mirrors, and it's either 500g / 480k T LAH as of this post! (Sorry I got back to you late, had to lie down a bit due to headache)
@Hanelli

Good golly. It's cheaper to buy just the single item you get from these things.

Would you consider pricing them by the item you get from opening them?
@Hanelli

Good golly. It's cheaper to buy just the single item you get from these things.

Would you consider pricing them by the item you get from opening them?
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Blucbcrry
They're pretty much junk apparel when you open them, the eyes go for as low as 10G on the market., but I haven't seen any Lightning eyes...

The sweaters go for:

Marvelous Sweater: 42G LAH
Stupendous Sweater: 200G LAH
@Blucbcrry
They're pretty much junk apparel when you open them, the eyes go for as low as 10G on the market., but I haven't seen any Lightning eyes...

The sweaters go for:

Marvelous Sweater: 42G LAH
Stupendous Sweater: 200G LAH
@Hanelli

The mirror I was talking about is not 'lightning' eyes, it's the Marva's astounding reflection, and opening it gets you Bishoujo Observation.

LAH of 4g/4kT

The prices of the containers is extremely inflated compared to the actual only apparel ya get when opening it.

What 'lightning eyes' are you talking about??
@Hanelli

The mirror I was talking about is not 'lightning' eyes, it's the Marva's astounding reflection, and opening it gets you Bishoujo Observation.

LAH of 4g/4kT

The prices of the containers is extremely inflated compared to the actual only apparel ya get when opening it.

What 'lightning eyes' are you talking about??
@Blucbcrry
I call the Bishoujo Observation the Lightning eyes, sorry, my bad.

That's how Marva's items go. If they're unopened they're rather on the expensive side.
@Blucbcrry
I call the Bishoujo Observation the Lightning eyes, sorry, my bad.

That's how Marva's items go. If they're unopened they're rather on the expensive side.
@Hanelli

Well, I would prefer to buy them at the price of the item inside, but its up to you on how ya price them.
@Hanelli

Well, I would prefer to buy them at the price of the item inside, but its up to you on how ya price them.
[center][b][i]99 Strange Chests later...[/i][/b][/center] Here's all the extras and junk that came out of 'em (along with extras from last year). Looking to sell for gems or trade for Strange Chests, mostly. And before anyone asks: unfortunately I didn't get a Noc scroll; and the Smirch genes / Noc eggs I'm sitting on for future potential trades. Have at it. (Vistas) [item=vista: gossamer flame] [item=vista: jester] [item=vista: jester] (2015 familiars) [item=animated statue] [item=deadly reflection] [item=deadly reflection] [item=ensorcelled volume] [item=ensorcelled volume] [item=magic mirror] [item=magic mirror] [item=magic mirror] [item=opposing forces] [item=opposing forces] [item=painted marionette] [item=painted marionette] [item=spellbound tome] [item=spellbound tome] [item=unlikely alliance] [item=unlikely alliance] (2016 familiars) [item=axe mimic] [item=axe mimic] [item=ball-jointed bogsneak] [item=bogsneak puppet] [item=bogsneak puppet] [item=crystal carrier] [item=crystal carrier] [item=crystal carrier] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=enchanted armaments] [item=enchanted armaments] [item=living luminance] [item=masked phantom] [item=masked phantom] [item=serpentine lamp] [item=animated armor] [item=animated armor] [item=spirit armor] [item=spirit armor] [item=spirit armor] (2017 familiars) [item=ravenous cauldron] [item=ravenous cauldron] [item=ravenous cauldron] [item=colubrid column] [item=colubrid column] [item=valorous cape] [item=valorous cape] [item=valorous cape] [item=valorous cape] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=tick=tock] [item=tick=tock] [item=tick=tock] [item=spidered seat] [item=spidered seat] [item=spidered seat] [item=spidered seat] [item=spidered seat] [item=spidered seat] (2015 apparel) [item=conjurer's hat] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=conjurer's staff] [item=conjurer's staff] (2016 apparel) [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=ghost flame tail jewel] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon] (2017 apparel) [item=jolly jester's cap] [item=jolly jester's cap] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's collar] [item=jolly jester's cape] [item=jolly jester's cape] [item=jolly jester's tail bell]
99 Strange Chests later...

Here's all the extras and junk that came out of 'em (along with extras from last year). Looking to sell for gems or trade for Strange Chests, mostly.

And before anyone asks: unfortunately I didn't get a Noc scroll; and the Smirch genes / Noc eggs I'm sitting on for future potential trades.

Have at it.

(Vistas)
Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Jester Vista: Jester

(2015 familiars)
Animated Statue Deadly Reflection Deadly Reflection Ensorcelled Volume Ensorcelled Volume Magic Mirror Magic Mirror Magic Mirror Opposing Forces Opposing Forces Painted Marionette Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Spellbound Tome Unlikely Alliance Unlikely Alliance

(2016 familiars)
Axe Mimic Axe Mimic Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Bogsneak Puppet Crystal Carrier Crystal Carrier Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Enchanted Armaments Living Luminance Masked Phantom Masked Phantom Serpentine Lamp Animated Armor Animated Armor Spirit Armor Spirit Armor Spirit Armor

(2017 familiars)
Ravenous Cauldron Ravenous Cauldron Ravenous Cauldron Colubrid Column Colubrid Column Valorous Cape Valorous Cape Valorous Cape Valorous Cape Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Spidered Seat Spidered Seat Spidered Seat Spidered Seat Spidered Seat Spidered Seat

(2015 apparel)
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Staff

(2016 apparel)
Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon

(2017 apparel)
Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Tail Bell
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 165 166