Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Ghostly Auras!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
bump!
bump!
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
bumpers
bumpers
free bump!
free bump!
boIu4p9.png
thank you!
thank you!
@Selki i have 10 ghostly auras, can I trade them for mats? mostly looking for white slime and yellow ooze
@Selki i have 10 ghostly auras, can I trade them for mats? mostly looking for white slime and yellow ooze
0BzehVy.png
another free bmup for you selki

edit: dont need to retype as long as the first and lsat letter are in the right place it won't matter the eye raeds the word as a whole)
another free bmup for you selki

edit: dont need to retype as long as the first and lsat letter are in the right place it won't matter the eye raeds the word as a whole)
boIu4p9.png
huh, that's interesting :0
huh, that's interesting :0
bump!
bump!
man i need to go up and edit the number...
man i need to go up and edit the number...
@Selki I collect all of these items and have 40 [item=Ghostly Aura] to trade. Do you have any of these items to swap? [item=smolderpetal] [item=speckled fire lily] [item=sweet songbird] [item=ire tweet] [item=Potted Peacevine] [item=sweetpuff feather] [item=ragepuff down] [item=worn pincushion] [item=stuffed pincushion] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Spellbound Tome]
@Selki

I collect all of these items and have 40 Ghostly Aura to trade. Do you have any of these items to swap?

Smolderpetal Speckled Fire Lily Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet
Potted Peacevine Sweetpuff Feather Ragepuff Down Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
Ensorcelled Volume Spellbound Tome
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18