Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♥ Baldwin items for their ingredients
1 2 3 4 5 6
~ Wellcome! ~
my status: offline

How does this work?
Check the second post to see if I have the item you are looking for in stock. If I do, go ahead and send me a two-way cr with the ingredients (attach a note with the item name please or write it it in this thread) ;)

The item you are looking for is not in stock?
You can reserve the item which means that I will ping you once I have the item aviable again. I will hold the item for 24h for you.
Check *here* to see if someone else has made a reservation before you! Please note that more "traditional" brewig services are most likely faster than this. However, you can drop out of the reservation at any time If you no longer need or want the item :)

Not brewing new items at the moment as I need my cauldron to make money for my next lair expansion.

The item you are looking for is not listed?
This means that I don't offer this item, sorry

Want to buy or sell items?
Check this section to see if I have anything for sale right now! :)

Timezone
I am usually on between 22:00 and 12:00 FR time. During this time I'll try to check the site every 30 minutes, however life might get in the way...

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day :)

@MiezMiez
~ Wellcome! ~
my status: offline

How does this work?
Check the second post to see if I have the item you are looking for in stock. If I do, go ahead and send me a two-way cr with the ingredients (attach a note with the item name please or write it it in this thread) ;)

The item you are looking for is not in stock?
You can reserve the item which means that I will ping you once I have the item aviable again. I will hold the item for 24h for you.
Check *here* to see if someone else has made a reservation before you! Please note that more "traditional" brewig services are most likely faster than this. However, you can drop out of the reservation at any time If you no longer need or want the item :)

Not brewing new items at the moment as I need my cauldron to make money for my next lair expansion.

The item you are looking for is not listed?
This means that I don't offer this item, sorry

Want to buy or sell items?
Check this section to see if I have anything for sale right now! :)

Timezone
I am usually on between 22:00 and 12:00 FR time. During this time I'll try to check the site every 30 minutes, however life might get in the way...

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day :)

@MiezMiez
[center][size=6][color=#9CB551]♥[/color][/size][/center] [center][font=Georgiana][size=7][color=#9CB551]~ The Items ~[/color][/size][/font][/center] These are the items I try to keep in stock. :) [size=6][color=#9CB551]Genes & Bogsneak:[/color][/size][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1#post_21994742] *click here for the recipes*[/url] [columns] [nextcol][item=Primary Gene: Skink] In stock:[size=7] 1 [/size] [nextcol][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] In stock:[size=7] 1 [/size] [nextcol][item=Primary Gene: Poison] In stock:[size=7] 1 [/size] [nextcol][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] In stock:[size=7] 1 [/size] [nextcol][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] In stock:[size=7] 0 [/size] [nextcol][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] In stock:[size=7] 0 [/size] [/columns] [size=6][color=#9CB551]Apparel:[/color][/size][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/2#post_21994756] *click here for the recipes*[/url][size=4] - Golden Glow Alchemist Tools: 1 - Supercharged Alchemist Tools: 1 - Dusklight Alchemist Tools: 1 - Wild Shoulder Guard: 1 [/size] [size=6][color=#9CB551]Familiars:[/color][/size][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1#post_21994738] *click here for the recipes*[/url][size=4] - Painted Protobeast: 1 - Marbled Serpenta: 1 - Tar-Trooper Slarg: 1
~ The Items ~

These are the items I try to keep in stock. :)

Genes & Bogsneak: *click here for the recipes*
Primary Gene: Skink
In stock:

Secondary Gene: Spinner
In stock:

Primary Gene: Poison
In stock:

Secondary Gene: Toxin
In stock:

Breed Change: Bogsneak
In stock:

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
In stock:

Apparel: *click here for the recipes*
- Golden Glow Alchemist Tools: 1
- Supercharged Alchemist Tools: 1
- Dusklight Alchemist Tools: 1
- Wild Shoulder Guard: 1

Familiars: *click here for the recipes*
- Painted Protobeast: 1
- Marbled Serpenta: 1
- Tar-Trooper Slarg: 1
~ For Sale ~
nothing right now

~ Buying ~
nothing right now
~ For Sale ~
nothing right now

~ Buying ~
nothing right now
~ Reservations ~
none at the moment :)
~ Reservations ~
none at the moment :)
Aaaand we are open~
Aaaand we are open~
@MiezMiez

Can I get the Skink scroll from you?
@MiezMiez

Can I get the Skink scroll from you?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace Sure! :) Hope everything is in order :)
@FloatingInSpace Sure! :) Hope everything is in order :)
@MiezMiez Could I get your Toxin scroll?
@MiezMiez Could I get your Toxin scroll?
@starsystems sure :) Just send me a two-way cr with the materials and treasured needet to brew the scroll :)
@starsystems sure :) Just send me a two-way cr with the materials and treasured needet to brew the scroll :)
most thing back in stock~
most thing back in stock~
1 2 3 4 5 6