Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@Alphadragon I'm already working with Lara, thank you. :D
As I said before, I'd rather trade for the items than buy them. Do you have anything you need that you'd like to get in return?
@Alphadragon I'm already working with Lara, thank you. :D
As I said before, I'd rather trade for the items than buy them. Do you have anything you need that you'd like to get in return?
shop_banner.png
@forelle

If you'd rather trade, I collect deity plushies. You can go over what I have available and see what you want/can trade for.
@forelle

If you'd rather trade, I collect deity plushies. You can go over what I have available and see what you want/can trade for.
@MorRioghain That's interesting. Didn't hear about anyone collecting them before if not for the achievement. :D Here's what I have: 1 x [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] 1 x [item=heavy earthshaker idol] 3 x [item=playful windsinger puppet] 3 x [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] 2 x [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] 1 x [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] 4 x [item=exotic arcanist idol] I also have several of the "new" effiges. 1 x [item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] 6 x [item=Earthshaker Stone Statue] 9 x [item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure] 7 x [item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting] 3 x [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] 4 x [item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] 3 x [item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw] 7 x [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] 6 x [item=Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding] 2 x [item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration] 1 x [item=Windsinger Painted Vase] If you'd like them I'd look at the price of each of them and we can figure something out.
@MorRioghain That's interesting. Didn't hear about anyone collecting them before if not for the achievement. :D
Here's what I have:
1 x Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet 1 x Heavy Earthshaker Idol 3 x Playful Windsinger Puppet
3 x Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy 2 x Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll 1 x Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll
4 x Exotic Arcanist Idol

I also have several of the "new" effiges.
1 x Arcanist Meteorite Miniature 6 x Earthshaker Stone Statue 9 x Flamecaller Terracotta Figure
7 x Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting 3 x Icewarden Ice Sculpture 4 x Lightweaver Marble Bust
3 x Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw 7 x Shadowbinder Onyx Idol 6 x Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding
2 x Tidelord Seashell Decoration 1 x Windsinger Painted Vase
If you'd like them I'd look at the price of each of them and we can figure something out.
shop_banner.png
@forelle

I'd trade 4 juvinile prairie skink and 2 green-throated skink and 20 snakes of your choice for the dolls?
@forelle

I'd trade 4 juvinile prairie skink and 2 green-throated skink and 20 snakes of your choice for the dolls?
@MorRioghain Sounds fair! Snaaake snaaake oooh it's a snaaake I'd like 20 Amethyst Strikers then, because I'm collecting in Arcane now and stumble upon the cobras there. :> Setting up a trade.
@MorRioghain Sounds fair! Snaaake snaaake oooh it's a snaaake I'd like 20 Amethyst Strikers then, because I'm collecting in Arcane now and stumble upon the cobras there. :> Setting up a trade.
shop_banner.png
@Featherly I decided to ping you again since I went grinding and managed to get some of the items you're collecting! 140 x [item=petalwing matriarch] 19 x [item=vibrant flutterer] If your offer still stands I hope that's enough for the skinks. :>
@Featherly I decided to ping you again since I went grinding and managed to get some of the items you're collecting!
140 x Petalwing Matriarch 19 x Vibrant Flutterer
If your offer still stands I hope that's enough for the skinks. :>
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
In that case, crimson jadevines and gradishes. :)
@Forelle
In that case, crimson jadevines and gradishes. :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Forelle yo! if u need em still i got a purple unicorn and the blue xolo, lord i cant remember the unicorns name rn, that i'd totes be happy to toss at ya for 250g!
@Forelle yo! if u need em still i got a purple unicorn and the blue xolo, lord i cant remember the unicorns name rn, that i'd totes be happy to toss at ya for 250g!
tumblr_static_d7truz3wew8ogk8go08gc048k.png
@TheOutsider I generally tend to buy items that are still in the shop from the shop since you're offering no discount, but thank you. :>
@Alphadragon That's a bummer. :I I had a lot of jadevines but traded them in and sold them about a week ago. Anything else I can offer you? My foraging level is only 8 unfortunately so the chance that I have plant items from foraging are rather slim.
@TheOutsider I generally tend to buy items that are still in the shop from the shop since you're offering no discount, but thank you. :>
@Alphadragon That's a bummer. :I I had a lot of jadevines but traded them in and sold them about a week ago. Anything else I can offer you? My foraging level is only 8 unfortunately so the chance that I have plant items from foraging are rather slim.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle OH dang i havent bought from the mp in a long ole while i thought they were 350 rip, im really hazy rn, sorry about that. i can do 160 for em! or whatever price u were thinkin of!
@Forelle OH dang i havent bought from the mp in a long ole while i thought they were 350 rip, im really hazy rn, sorry about that. i can do 160 for em! or whatever price u were thinkin of!
tumblr_static_d7truz3wew8ogk8go08gc048k.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18