Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Forelle

I'd be happy to help you with some of the Swipp trades you're waiting on at my Stand:
|
|
|
v
@Forelle

I'd be happy to help you with some of the Swipp trades you're waiting on at my Stand:
|
|
|
v
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 You're a saint. Thank you for offering this service.
Would I be able to send you trades before going to sleep in case the trades come on in the meantime? I usually am able to check every two hours during the day.
@Lara8 You're a saint. Thank you for offering this service.
Would I be able to send you trades before going to sleep in case the trades come on in the meantime? I usually am able to check every two hours during the day.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Absolutely! Also, the ones I have in stock, Chocolate Ferret and Bellus Glamortail of what you're looking for, I'd be able to swap right away for the needed mats and 3kt each.

The others, you can send the mats and treasure in 1-way CRs. I'd just leave them pending unless I actually see the trade come up, and would also ping you on the swap thread before accepting in case you're online to make the swap yourself.
@Forelle

Absolutely! Also, the ones I have in stock, Chocolate Ferret and Bellus Glamortail of what you're looking for, I'd be able to swap right away for the needed mats and 3kt each.

The others, you can send the mats and treasure in 1-way CRs. I'd just leave them pending unless I actually see the trade come up, and would also ping you on the swap thread before accepting in case you're online to make the swap yourself.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Forelle

Would you be interested in purchasing a Spined Cobra? c:
@Forelle

Would you be interested in purchasing a Spined Cobra? c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Thank you for the offer but since I have most of the materials already that feels like a waste.
@silverdrake Thank you for the offer but since I have most of the materials already that feels like a waste.
shop_banner.png
@forelle I have the following on offer: [item="onyx cobra"] x 36 = 100g [item="amethyst striker"] x 39 = 100g [item="juvenile prairie skink"] x 4 = 60g [item="green-throated skink"] x 1 = 15g
@forelle

I have the following on offer:

Onyx Cobra x 36 = 100g
Amethyst Striker x 39 = 100g
Juvenile Prairie Skink x 4 = 60g
Green-throated Skink x 1 = 15g
@Forelle - I have 8 [item=amethyst striker] and 2 [item=green-throated skink]. what do you have for trade?
@Forelle - I have 8 Amethyst Striker and 2 Green-throated Skink . what do you have for trade?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
*raises from grave* I'm aliiiive~

@MorRioghain
Thank you for your offer. I'd rather trade for these or collect them myself though so i'll have to decline. :>

@Featherly
Seems like most of these are either from Rainsong or from Boreal Wood. If you'd like I can grind those areas for you for a bit? :>

@Xotik I think it would be easier if you give me a quick overview of what you want and we work from there? I collect a ton of Swipp and Crim items. Listing them all would take quite a while.
*raises from grave* I'm aliiiive~

@MorRioghain
Thank you for your offer. I'd rather trade for these or collect them myself though so i'll have to decline. :>

@Featherly
Seems like most of these are either from Rainsong or from Boreal Wood. If you'd like I can grind those areas for you for a bit? :>

@Xotik I think it would be easier if you give me a quick overview of what you want and we work from there? I collect a ton of Swipp and Crim items. Listing them all would take quite a while.
shop_banner.png
~owo~
~owo~
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
I have all the onyx cobras you need. How much do you value them at? :)

Also, @Lara8 has a supplementary swipp shop if you're awaiting any trades. :)

(Sorry if I bothered you)
@Forelle
I have all the onyx cobras you need. How much do you value them at? :)

Also, @Lara8 has a supplementary swipp shop if you're awaiting any trades. :)

(Sorry if I bothered you)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18