Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Forelle would you be interested in a stone borer?
@Forelle would you be interested in a stone borer?
@Forelle do you have any snake/lizard/frog familiars to trade for it?
@Forelle do you have any snake/lizard/frog familiars to trade for it?
faxrqz.jpg
@YellowDog Interested sure but I doubt I'd be able to pay for one right now. @oldjammerj I have [item=shadow serpent][item=swallowtail buttersnake][item=ringlet amphithere] and [item=dainty wavehopper]. If you're interested in anything from redrock cove I'm pretty sure I could farm it up for you.
@YellowDog Interested sure but I doubt I'd be able to pay for one right now.
@oldjammerj
I have Shadow Serpent Swallowtail Buttersnake Ringlet Amphithere and Dainty Wavehopper .
If you're interested in anything from redrock cove I'm pretty sure I could farm it up for you.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle how much could you offer? I'd be willing to go cheaper than the AH. I know there was one at 9kg that sold, could you do 8kg?
@Forelle how much could you offer? I'd be willing to go cheaper than the AH. I know there was one at 9kg that sold, could you do 8kg?
@YellowDog I am paying off a Speedy at the moment so I have pretty much zero free gems to my name. Perhaps in a few weeks. :')
@YellowDog I am paying off a Speedy at the moment so I have pretty much zero free gems to my name. Perhaps in a few weeks. :')
shop_banner.png
@Forelle I'll take the buttersnake, sending a CR right now.
@Forelle I'll take the buttersnake, sending a CR right now.
faxrqz.jpg
430/464 now! I'm doing a little happy dance over here do you see me, guys?
430/464 now! I'm doing a little happy dance over here do you see me, guys?
shop_banner.png
@Forelle I have a Banded Owlcat (23000t LAH) and 4 Amethyst Strikers (2000t LAH) I can sell you. I'm mainly looking for treasure, if that's fine with you.
@Forelle I have a Banded Owlcat (23000t LAH) and 4 Amethyst Strikers (2000t LAH) I can sell you. I'm mainly looking for treasure, if that's fine with you.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising I'd like to try and farm up the owlcat myself but I'm interested in the sneks. Would you go 7500 total? :>
@tigressRising I'd like to try and farm up the owlcat myself but I'm interested in the sneks. Would you go 7500 total? :>
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Fair enough. I'll send the CR.
@Forelle Fair enough. I'll send the CR.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18