Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Looking for Familiars I am missing. Willing to trade for extras of everything, see below. :D I buy under LAH. Will trade for festival currency during festival weeks. :> [color=transparent].............[/color] [color=transparent].............[/color] [center][size=5][b]What I still need: 4/537[/b][/size] [b]Retired[/b] [item=Bone Fiend] [item=Boolean] [item=Cog Frog][item=Skycat] [b]ON HOLD[/b] -//- [/center] [color=transparent].............[/color] [color=transparent].............[/color] [color=transparent].............[/color] [center][size=5][b]What I can offer:[/b][/size] [s]Actual dragon cash![/s] 07 x [item=sweetheart swan] 21 x [item=enamored swan] [item=deepearth geode] x 148 [item=glowing ember] x 203 [item=eternal snow] x 042 [item=immaculate tablet] x 056 [item=bladed flatleaf] x 001 [item=all-seeing shroom] x 099 [item=shimmering pinecone] x 026 [item=giant sand dollar] x 013 [item=messengers scroll] x 025 [item=ethereal flame regalia] x 3 [item=solar flame regalia] x 3 Looking for [b]LAH [/b]or slightly under (up to [b]10%[/b] depending on the item). Always open for haggling.[/center] [color=transparent].............[/color] [color=transparent].............[/color] [center][size=4][b]Art![/b][/size] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2061624][img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/dune_progen_screm.png[/img] MY SHOP[/URL] [/center] [color=transparent].............[/color] [color=transparent].............[/color] [b]THANK YOU[/b] to [b]Wytche[/b] for the Otherworldly Aura and the Maren Currentfinder! <3 to [b]Runi[/b] for the Blue Vein Pansy and thank you again for the Goliath Mountain Beetle!! :D to [b]Juliamon[/b] for the Barred Skira! <33 to [b]Cyanlight[/b] for the Dappled Dunhoof! :D <3 to [b]Ysdaar[/b] who is an excellent potato! to [b]Solztize[/b] for the Crystal Carrier. :D to [b]XYZayne[/b] for the Smoldering Sconce. >o> to [b]CrimsonSasaki[/b] for the Spiney Whale oh my god. ;u; <3 to [b]UrbenJokester[/b] for the Cactus Marzal! >0< to [b]aremine[/b] for gifting me the Tunnel Hydra! ;u; ♥ [b] SHOUTOUT TO[/b] [b]Vendrus[/b], [b]Sukeisu[/b], [b]gridmark[/b], [b]BlackBeltGI[/b] and [b]Kraeheart[/b] for being adorable cinnamon rolls and helping me so much with my quest! <3 Also a super huge shoutout to [b]Runi[/b] for being extremely sweet with me and giving me so many extra materials! ;u; <3 [b]Runi[/b] is a good egg I want everyone to know this! [b]Lara8[/b] because your Baldwin Service is great! [b]Vendrus[/b] [i]again[/i]. You know why. I love you. [b]Runi[/b] AGAIN! Why are you so nice to me? Omg!
Looking for Familiars I am missing. Willing to trade for extras of everything, see below. :D

I buy under LAH. Will trade for festival currency during festival weeks. :>
What I still need: 4/537

Retired
Bone Fiend Boolean Cog Frog Skycat

ON HOLD
-//-
What I can offer:
Actual dragon cash!

07 x Sweetheart Swan 21 x Enamored Swan

Deepearth Geode x 148 Glowing Ember x 203 Eternal Snow x 042
Immaculate Tablet x 056 Bladed Flatleaf x 001 All-Seeing Shroom x 099
Shimmering Pinecone x 026 Giant Sand Dollar x 013 x 025

Ethereal Flame Regalia x 3 Solar Flame Regalia x 3

Looking for LAH or slightly under (up to 10% depending on the item). Always open for haggling.
Art!
dune_progen_screm.png
MY SHOP

THANK YOU
to Wytche for the Otherworldly Aura and the Maren Currentfinder! <3
to Runi for the Blue Vein Pansy and thank you again for the Goliath Mountain Beetle!! :D
to Juliamon for the Barred Skira! <33
to Cyanlight for the Dappled Dunhoof! :D <3
to Ysdaar who is an excellent potato!
to Solztize for the Crystal Carrier. :D
to XYZayne for the Smoldering Sconce. >o>
to CrimsonSasaki for the Spiney Whale oh my god. ;u; <3
to UrbenJokester for the Cactus Marzal! >0<
to aremine for gifting me the Tunnel Hydra! ;u; ♥

SHOUTOUT TO

Vendrus, Sukeisu, gridmark, BlackBeltGI and Kraeheart for being adorable cinnamon rolls and helping me so much with my quest! <3
Also a super huge shoutout to Runi for being extremely sweet with me and giving me so many extra materials! ;u; <3
Runi is a good egg I want everyone to know this!
Lara8 because your Baldwin Service is great!
Vendrus again. You know why. I love you.
Runi AGAIN! Why are you so nice to me? Omg!
shop_banner.png
@forelle I have a boran veteran! could I get a copper muck or a grey slime for it??

@forelle I have a boran veteran! could I get a copper muck or a grey slime for it??

@demoliceros Sure! Grey slime coming your way. :>
@demoliceros Sure! Grey slime coming your way. :>
shop_banner.png
@forelle thanks!! I wish I had more familiars to pawn off to you, but I think I've transmuted all of the others >>;
@forelle thanks!! I wish I had more familiars to pawn off to you, but I think I've transmuted all of the others >>;
@Forelle

I have a golden bantam fangar I'd be willing to sell for 2.3k gems and a speedy for 2.5k gems c:
@Forelle

I have a golden bantam fangar I'd be willing to sell for 2.3k gems and a speedy for 2.5k gems c:
6mWOUG0.png
@demoliceros Haha, I know the feeling. I threw quite a few into the pot before realizing they were my only copy. They're on the list now. :I
@Runi I can wiggle exactly 645 gems into your face right now but unless you're actively selling them I'd like to get back to you. :> Money is on a steady flow in.
@demoliceros Haha, I know the feeling. I threw quite a few into the pot before realizing they were my only copy. They're on the list now. :I
@Runi I can wiggle exactly 645 gems into your face right now but unless you're actively selling them I'd like to get back to you. :> Money is on a steady flow in.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

If you're interested in them I'd be more than happy to work out a payment plan or place them on hold for you (:
@Forelle

If you're interested in them I'd be more than happy to work out a payment plan or place them on hold for you (:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I'd love a payment plan for the Fangar then. :> Gives me something to work towards. What are your conditions? (We can take this to PMs if you'd like.)
@Runi I'd love a payment plan for the Fangar then. :> Gives me something to work towards. What are your conditions? (We can take this to PMs if you'd like.)
shop_banner.png
~♥~
~♥~
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
Yoo, I got quite a few of the fams you're missing~

I got:
Barking Jester
Bellus GLamortail
Hopping Glamortail
Colorburst Snake
Banded Owlcat
Chocolate Ferret
Cockatrice
Clown charger
Golden porpoise
Maren Shark hunter
Greybeak reaper
Ruby Webwing
Sentinel mith
Trick of the light
Wildwood Owl
Stormseeker
Granite Tresher
Warcat Protector
Nightsky Fuiran
Wintermane Spearman
Venerable Shalebuck

Aha, sorry they're not with icons or in alphabetic order, sorta in class while typing this up. I value everything abouts LAH so shoot me a message and we can prolly figure something out :>
@Forelle
Yoo, I got quite a few of the fams you're missing~

I got:
Barking Jester
Bellus GLamortail
Hopping Glamortail
Colorburst Snake
Banded Owlcat
Chocolate Ferret
Cockatrice
Clown charger
Golden porpoise
Maren Shark hunter
Greybeak reaper
Ruby Webwing
Sentinel mith
Trick of the light
Wildwood Owl
Stormseeker
Granite Tresher
Warcat Protector
Nightsky Fuiran
Wintermane Spearman
Venerable Shalebuck

Aha, sorry they're not with icons or in alphabetic order, sorta in class while typing this up. I value everything abouts LAH so shoot me a message and we can prolly figure something out :>
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18