Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | U/M accents for sale&trade! (lotsa gold)
De-stashing some accents I never use in order to hopefully fund buying some more that I will use!

I would like to either trade these for other username accents, or incidentally they are all up for sale on the AH for 500-600g. I will also haggle if you want to buy more than one, but I put them up in case anyone just wants to straight buy!

De-stashing some accents I never use in order to hopefully fund buying some more that I will use!

I would like to either trade these for other username accents, or incidentally they are all up for sale on the AH for 500-600g. I will also haggle if you want to buy more than one, but I put them up in case anyone just wants to straight buy!

ido52i9.pngevileye.gifuq3bpcQ.png

angels are watching over you
@Cherubim *_* Can you take Ancient Desert Runes off the AH? I need to set up a trade list - I'm happy to buy it for gems if you don't want to trade but I don't want it to get bought while I'm making the list!
@Cherubim *_* Can you take Ancient Desert Runes off the AH? I need to set up a trade list - I'm happy to buy it for gems if you don't want to trade but I don't want it to get bought while I'm making the list!
@starsystems I'm so sorry, it just sold right as you pinged me D: I don't suppose you bought it? I have my fingers crossed it was you lol
@starsystems I'm so sorry, it just sold right as you pinged me D: I don't suppose you bought it? I have my fingers crossed it was you lol

@Cherubim :'D ahh yeah, it was me, it was such a good price I figured what the heck. Thanks for selling, I love Ancient Egyptian accents and the older ones can be really hard to find!
@Cherubim :'D ahh yeah, it was me, it was such a good price I figured what the heck. Thanks for selling, I love Ancient Egyptian accents and the older ones can be really hard to find!
took down ones that sold and added a few more- again, all are on the AH for direct buy if interested!
took down ones that sold and added a few more- again, all are on the AH for direct buy if interested!