Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Traders of the Wild HQ
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
~~~Introduction~~~

Hey all, this is the communal forum post for my new market group, the Traders of the Wild. We send items and dragons to each other to sell, and all the money from anything sold goes into my Vault. Then, any member of the Traders can ask for any amount of money from the vault for a certain goal, such as a needed expansion or very special dragon offer. We're a close group and thus help each other out in times of need. To sign up to be a Trader, message me at @MothOfTheMoon!

~~~Pinglist (also list of all registered members)~~~
@MothOfTheMoon
@blandmelons
@Brambleclaw4
@Deergirl12
@FateSong
@WarriorMaiden
@SkiaCat
@Eeyorelvr
@CoolCougar
@GhaarAllyx
@evrf55
@FruitPeaches
@Nucl3arSnake

~~~Rules~~~
Here are the rules we all adhere to.

--A Trader should always delete their post after the asset(s) it concerns are sold, so we can keep this thread clean. There is no need to delete the post if it is not a selling post, or if it is a selling post that has items that have not been sold yet.
--When a Trader posts here to sell, they should also paste in the Traders' pinglist so that we know whenever someone puts up an item to sell. Again, remember to delete the post after whatever it was selling has gone to a new owner.
--If a Trader wants to arrange giving an asset to another Trader for them to sell:
Message the person you want to give your asset(s) to. The title of the message should be [TRADERS]. In the body of the message, say something like, "Hey, could you sell my <item> for me?" If they say yes, set up a crossroads and send over the asset(s) to them. They will sell it here.
--A Trader should never secretly keep money from a sold asset for themselves. The whole point of this group is to share! Send the money to me via Crossroads, and I will Vault it. If you want money, you can ask for it from the communal Vault. This applies to gems too.
--Don't ask for money from the Vault unless you have a goal in mind to use it for!
--Don't be a "leech," meaning that you should never only take money--sell things too, to earn us money.
--You can sell ANYTHING sellable. Food, apparel, dragons, materials, "other"--literally anything. Just be sure to post on the selling thread to sell it, rather than using Auction House or something. When you have to actually hand over the assets to the buyer, use Crossroads to arrange the deal.
--Never keep items you are given to sell; this is stealing.

If you break one of the more serious rules a few times, you will be banned from the Traders. This means you cannot withdraw money from our Vault, and in general don't get access to our activities.

~~~FAQ~~~
Q: What do you mean by "asset"?
A: An asset is anything a Trader is selling--be it a dragon, a familiar, or some kind of inanimate item.

Q: Why does all the money go to your Vault?
A: Because I founded this thing and I trust myself best of all. I swear I will not squander the money from the Vault. I will only take some occasionally, just like the rest of us will, and almost all of my spending will be from money I alone earned separately.

Q: Once I am a member, does all my trading have to be under the Traders' name?
A: No; you can trade personally. Even I do so. However, most of your trading should be under our name to raise our money.

Q: Should I allow buyers to haggle?
A: Not unless they absolutely won't buy the asset unless you lower your price a little. Lower it as little as possible to ensure we save money. As soon as you hit the limit you think they're willing to buy it at, immediately stop offering to decrease the price. Keep in mind that this could be your money that you're losing if you're too generous; it seems cruel but we need to raise money.

Q: Is it okay to sell assets for gems?
A: Absolutely! We always need gems. Just price them at reasonable prices; assets might not be bought if they cost too many gems.
A good way to decide on the pricing in gems is to first determine what you would sell it for in treasure. Then, remember that the current ratio for gems is 900 treasure per gem. Simply divide the treasure amount by 900 (or 850 if generous) and round the number to the nearest whole gem (if it is a decimal), then price the item at the rounded amount.

Q: How do I sell my assets?
A: Just post a reply here and describe the asset, or place an image (like with a dragon) into the post. Ping me in your post.

~~~Advertising~~~
In the selling post, advertise, "THIS DRAGON (or, THIS ITEM) IS FOR SALE BY A REGISTERED TRADER!"
You should also compliment it, if it is a dragon. ("This stunning boy," or "this gorgeous girl" work nicely.)
Highlight any defining features of the dragon. For example, if it has rare genes, say "breed this dragon to have endless hatchlings sporting the extremely rare <name of rare gene(s)> gene!" If it is ready to breed, say "This beauty is ready to breed, meaning you can get <him/her> and start producing pretty hatchlings right away!")

~~~When Traders Trade to Each Other~~~
Yes, if you're a Trader, you can probably ask another Trader if you'd like to swap dragons! We're tightly tied enough that they will likely accept if their dragon that you want has around the same value as yours to give them. Normally, Traders give other members their things so that they can sell them, but sometimes a Trader just wants to get dragons or items, not sell them. If so, the Trader network is still the place to be! Since we're all friends, discounts, free giveaways, and swaps often happen between us out of goodwill. (Just specify you're not giving them your asset to sell as a Trader! This is a common and sometimes disastrous misunderstanding.)

~~~For the Buyer~~~
To buy from us, find a post from a Trader (registered Traders are on the pinglist) and post on this thread. In your post, ping the Trader selling the asset you want, and also ping me. Specify what item you wanted (or quote the Trader's post) and offer to buy it. The Trader will see it as soon as they are online, and set up a Crossroads with you for the asset. You shouldn't set it up yourself, in case it turns out the asset can't be sold at the moment for some reason. That's rare, but it could happen.
~~~Introduction~~~

Hey all, this is the communal forum post for my new market group, the Traders of the Wild. We send items and dragons to each other to sell, and all the money from anything sold goes into my Vault. Then, any member of the Traders can ask for any amount of money from the vault for a certain goal, such as a needed expansion or very special dragon offer. We're a close group and thus help each other out in times of need. To sign up to be a Trader, message me at @MothOfTheMoon!

~~~Pinglist (also list of all registered members)~~~
@MothOfTheMoon
@blandmelons
@Brambleclaw4
@Deergirl12
@FateSong
@WarriorMaiden
@SkiaCat
@Eeyorelvr
@CoolCougar
@GhaarAllyx
@evrf55
@FruitPeaches
@Nucl3arSnake

~~~Rules~~~
Here are the rules we all adhere to.

--A Trader should always delete their post after the asset(s) it concerns are sold, so we can keep this thread clean. There is no need to delete the post if it is not a selling post, or if it is a selling post that has items that have not been sold yet.
--When a Trader posts here to sell, they should also paste in the Traders' pinglist so that we know whenever someone puts up an item to sell. Again, remember to delete the post after whatever it was selling has gone to a new owner.
--If a Trader wants to arrange giving an asset to another Trader for them to sell:
Message the person you want to give your asset(s) to. The title of the message should be [TRADERS]. In the body of the message, say something like, "Hey, could you sell my <item> for me?" If they say yes, set up a crossroads and send over the asset(s) to them. They will sell it here.
--A Trader should never secretly keep money from a sold asset for themselves. The whole point of this group is to share! Send the money to me via Crossroads, and I will Vault it. If you want money, you can ask for it from the communal Vault. This applies to gems too.
--Don't ask for money from the Vault unless you have a goal in mind to use it for!
--Don't be a "leech," meaning that you should never only take money--sell things too, to earn us money.
--You can sell ANYTHING sellable. Food, apparel, dragons, materials, "other"--literally anything. Just be sure to post on the selling thread to sell it, rather than using Auction House or something. When you have to actually hand over the assets to the buyer, use Crossroads to arrange the deal.
--Never keep items you are given to sell; this is stealing.

If you break one of the more serious rules a few times, you will be banned from the Traders. This means you cannot withdraw money from our Vault, and in general don't get access to our activities.

~~~FAQ~~~
Q: What do you mean by "asset"?
A: An asset is anything a Trader is selling--be it a dragon, a familiar, or some kind of inanimate item.

Q: Why does all the money go to your Vault?
A: Because I founded this thing and I trust myself best of all. I swear I will not squander the money from the Vault. I will only take some occasionally, just like the rest of us will, and almost all of my spending will be from money I alone earned separately.

Q: Once I am a member, does all my trading have to be under the Traders' name?
A: No; you can trade personally. Even I do so. However, most of your trading should be under our name to raise our money.

Q: Should I allow buyers to haggle?
A: Not unless they absolutely won't buy the asset unless you lower your price a little. Lower it as little as possible to ensure we save money. As soon as you hit the limit you think they're willing to buy it at, immediately stop offering to decrease the price. Keep in mind that this could be your money that you're losing if you're too generous; it seems cruel but we need to raise money.

Q: Is it okay to sell assets for gems?
A: Absolutely! We always need gems. Just price them at reasonable prices; assets might not be bought if they cost too many gems.
A good way to decide on the pricing in gems is to first determine what you would sell it for in treasure. Then, remember that the current ratio for gems is 900 treasure per gem. Simply divide the treasure amount by 900 (or 850 if generous) and round the number to the nearest whole gem (if it is a decimal), then price the item at the rounded amount.

Q: How do I sell my assets?
A: Just post a reply here and describe the asset, or place an image (like with a dragon) into the post. Ping me in your post.

~~~Advertising~~~
In the selling post, advertise, "THIS DRAGON (or, THIS ITEM) IS FOR SALE BY A REGISTERED TRADER!"
You should also compliment it, if it is a dragon. ("This stunning boy," or "this gorgeous girl" work nicely.)
Highlight any defining features of the dragon. For example, if it has rare genes, say "breed this dragon to have endless hatchlings sporting the extremely rare <name of rare gene(s)> gene!" If it is ready to breed, say "This beauty is ready to breed, meaning you can get <him/her> and start producing pretty hatchlings right away!")

~~~When Traders Trade to Each Other~~~
Yes, if you're a Trader, you can probably ask another Trader if you'd like to swap dragons! We're tightly tied enough that they will likely accept if their dragon that you want has around the same value as yours to give them. Normally, Traders give other members their things so that they can sell them, but sometimes a Trader just wants to get dragons or items, not sell them. If so, the Trader network is still the place to be! Since we're all friends, discounts, free giveaways, and swaps often happen between us out of goodwill. (Just specify you're not giving them your asset to sell as a Trader! This is a common and sometimes disastrous misunderstanding.)

~~~For the Buyer~~~
To buy from us, find a post from a Trader (registered Traders are on the pinglist) and post on this thread. In your post, ping the Trader selling the asset you want, and also ping me. Specify what item you wanted (or quote the Trader's post) and offer to buy it. The Trader will see it as soon as they are online, and set up a Crossroads with you for the asset. You shouldn't set it up yourself, in case it turns out the asset can't be sold at the moment for some reason. That's rare, but it could happen.
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon
Ummm, can you explain a bit more?
@MothOfTheMoon
Ummm, can you explain a bit more?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Ping: @MothOfTheMoon @SkiaCat @EeyoreLvr @CoolCougar @GhaarAllyx @evrf55 @FruitPeaches @Nucl3arSnake ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This somewhat gory Guardian is a brilliant pure white with an orange-red belly. He's sure to catch your eye, and reminds anyone who sees him of bones and blood. He is named accordingly! Buy Bones at the low price of 15kt--from the Traders, only from the Traders! He's sure to scare the living daylights out of your foes and is perfect for Halloween! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27686660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276867/27686660_350.png[/img] [/url] Buy him now, just in time for Halloween! Only 15kt! This is a limited-time deal; after Halloween he will be taken off market! This is one of your last chances to own this silent guardian of spooky tidings!
Ping:
@MothOfTheMoon
@SkiaCat
@EeyoreLvr
@CoolCougar
@GhaarAllyx
@evrf55
@FruitPeaches
@Nucl3arSnake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This somewhat gory Guardian is a brilliant pure white with an orange-red belly. He's sure to catch your eye, and reminds anyone who sees him of bones and blood. He is named accordingly! Buy Bones at the low price of 15kt--from the Traders, only from the Traders! He's sure to scare the living daylights out of your foes and is perfect for Halloween!

27686660_350.png

Buy him now, just in time for Halloween! Only 15kt! This is a limited-time deal; after Halloween he will be taken off market! This is one of your last chances to own this silent guardian of spooky tidings!
MothOfTheMoon.png
I'll join
I'll join
egg
Y U NO NOTICE US, PPL!
XD bump
Y U NO NOTICE US, PPL!
XD bump
MothOfTheMoon.png
REGISTERED TRADER

I am selling 8 Rusted chests (8kT each) and 4 Iron chests (12kT each).
REGISTERED TRADER

I am selling 8 Rusted chests (8kT each) and 4 Iron chests (12kT each).
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@MothOfTheMoon

Hey are we allowed to bump this thing to get people to notice us? Oh well XD

Bump!
@MothOfTheMoon

Hey are we allowed to bump this thing to get people to notice us? Oh well XD

Bump!
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
bump
bump
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
@MothOfTheMoon @Deergirl12 @FateSong @WarriorMaiden @SkiaCat @Eeyorelvr @CoolCougar @GhaarAllyx @evrf55 @FruitPeaches @Nucl3arSnake Registered Trader [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=228578&tab=dragon&did=23673059][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236731/23673059_350.png?mtime=V0AafgACjsA.png[/img][/url] This shiny xxy girl is Aela. She comes from deep within the Lyx Desert where she has grown from a clumsy hatchling into a majestic nocturne worthy of her name. She is currently RTB and would be a good addition to a lair looking to add an earthy feel. Beige Crystal Beige Shimmer Ivory Basic She can be yours for just 20 000 treasure!
@MothOfTheMoon
@Deergirl12
@FateSong
@WarriorMaiden
@SkiaCat
@Eeyorelvr
@CoolCougar
@GhaarAllyx
@evrf55
@FruitPeaches
@Nucl3arSnake

Registered Trader

23673059_350.png?mtime=V0AafgACjsA.png
This shiny xxy girl is Aela. She comes from deep within the Lyx Desert where she has grown from a clumsy hatchling into a majestic nocturne worthy of her name.
She is currently RTB and would be a good addition to a lair looking to add an earthy feel.
Beige Crystal
Beige Shimmer
Ivory Basic

She can be yours for just 20 000 treasure!
He/Him, +10 hrs ahead of FR time
@MothOfTheMoon
@Deergirl12
@FateSong
@WarriorMaiden
@SkiaCat
@Eeyorelvr
@CoolCougar
@GhaarAllyx
@evrf55
@FruitPeaches
@Nucl3arSnake

REGISTERED TRADER

Closed XD

@MothOfTheMoon
@Deergirl12
@FateSong
@WarriorMaiden
@SkiaCat
@Eeyorelvr
@CoolCougar
@GhaarAllyx
@evrf55
@FruitPeaches
@Nucl3arSnake

REGISTERED TRADER

Closed XD

OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15