Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 100+ UM Accents & Skins
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 135 136
@Darlnim
How many shrooms for:
Accent: Golden Clouds
Accent: Oriental Flower Gold IF
Accent: Face Card RB F
?
@Darlnim
How many shrooms for:
Accent: Golden Clouds
Accent: Oriental Flower Gold IF
Accent: Face Card RB F
?
@Darlnim Hi, hi, how many gems/shrooms are you looking for [item=accent: reef queen]?
@Darlnim

Hi, hi, how many gems/shrooms are you looking for Accent: Reef Queen ?
otQd63W.png
@Darlnim

Hmm, definitely do not have that many shrooms right now. TIME TO FARM. May or may not be successful on that, ahh. If I am, I'll come back~
@Darlnim

Hmm, definitely do not have that many shrooms right now. TIME TO FARM. May or may not be successful on that, ahh. If I am, I'll come back~
otQd63W.png
@Darlnim
i have , would you be willing to trade it with your ? :o
@Darlnim
i have , would you be willing to trade it with your ? :o
733EAYl.png
@Darlnim Not a problem, YD is a pretty accent! Out of curiosity, how much do you value both respectively?
@Darlnim Not a problem, YD is a pretty accent! Out of curiosity, how much do you value both respectively?
733EAYl.png
@Darlnim ahh, thank you, I'll keep this in mind and come back another day to make an offer! thanks again for the price info :>
@Darlnim ahh, thank you, I'll keep this in mind and come back another day to make an offer! thanks again for the price info :>
733EAYl.png
@Darlnim
What are you pricing Tailored to Trend at?
@Darlnim
What are you pricing Tailored to Trend at?
@Darlnim

I will do just about anything for the accent Foo Dog for male PC, what price in shrooms were you looking at for that one????
@Darlnim

I will do just about anything for the accent Foo Dog for male PC, what price in shrooms were you looking at for that one????
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Darlnim

Would you by any chance be interested in this accent?
@Darlnim

Would you by any chance be interested in this accent?
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Darlnim Could you put it on hold for me? I will get those shrooms :0 I also have an accent for female imps that looks similar to one's you're looking for? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1734805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17349/1734805_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Darlnim
Could you put it on hold for me? I will get those shrooms :0

I also have an accent for female imps that looks similar to one's you're looking for?

1734805_350.png
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 135 136