Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 100+ UM Accents & Skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 135 136
@Darlnim Doubt I'll get that many to spare this week, nevermind. Have a good RoR ^.^
@Darlnim Doubt I'll get that many to spare this week, nevermind. Have a good RoR ^.^
@Darlnimv how much for both of those mirror accents???
@Darlnimv how much for both of those mirror accents???
boxparts.gif
@Darlnim would this accent interest you btw? I forgot to show it-

also I'm going to bed so i'll reply later but I'm super interested in Lightning Striker so if you could hold that I'd be thankful
@Darlnim would this accent interest you btw? I forgot to show it-

also I'm going to bed so i'll reply later but I'm super interested in Lightning Striker so if you could hold that I'd be thankful
boxparts.gif
@Darlnim

How much for King of Bones and either of the Dovecatchers you've got up there? :O
@Darlnim

How much for King of Bones and either of the Dovecatchers you've got up there? :O
@Darlnim

Hold that thought, you mean 3kG for both, or 3kG for each? I'm a little confused by the phrasing :'D
@Darlnim

Hold that thought, you mean 3kG for both, or 3kG for each? I'm a little confused by the phrasing :'D
@Darlnim

Mine isn't, either, don't sweat it.

I hate to push a hard bargain, but the prices for Dovecatcher runs the gamut from 2k-3kG, so will you accept 1.5kG instead for Dovecatcher Dark?
@Darlnim

Mine isn't, either, don't sweat it.

I hate to push a hard bargain, but the prices for Dovecatcher runs the gamut from 2k-3kG, so will you accept 1.5kG instead for Dovecatcher Dark?
@Darlnim

Aha no, 'don't sweat it' is kinda like an idiom.

Ah, ok, I understand! Thanks for the quote and good luck selling!
@Darlnim

Aha no, 'don't sweat it' is kinda like an idiom.

Ah, ok, I understand! Thanks for the quote and good luck selling!
@Darlnim slept through the day orz

anyways... I didn't realize how much the price for my accent was... the LAH price is 2kg so I can get both mirror accents but that leaves like 600g left over

would both accents and 600g be okay for my skydancer accent?
@Darlnim slept through the day orz

anyways... I didn't realize how much the price for my accent was... the LAH price is 2kg so I can get both mirror accents but that leaves like 600g left over

would both accents and 600g be okay for my skydancer accent?
boxparts.gif
@Darlnim hm... maybe both mirror accents and Crystalline Night??? I can also throw in the new RoR tatters.
@Darlnim hm... maybe both mirror accents and Crystalline Night??? I can also throw in the new RoR tatters.
boxparts.gif
@Darlnim oh snap ::u Welp yea I want both orz (i love mirrors) Time to to quickly liquidate
@Darlnim oh snap ::u Welp yea I want both orz (i love mirrors) Time to to quickly liquidate
boxparts.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 135 136