Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 100+ UM Accents & Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136
@Darlnim
How much for:
Accent: Imperial Rule
Accent: Sakura River M

@Darlnim
How much for:
Accent: Imperial Rule
Accent: Sakura River M

ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Darlnim
Would you trade Sakura River M for either of these? :)

@Darlnim
Would you trade Sakura River M for either of these? :)

@Darlnim
I'll be back in the future then for the Sakura one.
@Darlnim
I'll be back in the future then for the Sakura one.
@Darlnim
would you drop the price of sakura river to 2kg?
@Darlnim
would you drop the price of sakura river to 2kg?
@Darlnim: how much for Kirroi Tori?
@Darlnim: how much for Kirroi Tori?
@Darlnim: 5kg?
@Darlnim: 5kg?
@Darlnim

Accents I like: (Aka, RIP me)
Accent: Rainbow Shine/Accent: Rainbow Shimmer (OMG this matches my idea of accents sooooo well and its rainbow <3)
Accent: Nopsae (jewelry like and love the color of blue and the winggggg)
Skin: Fallen Angel (*First thing that pops in head* "Fallen angel, in the dark. Never thought you fall so far" XD I want it XD)

(I suck at pricing UMA so this is a guess)
Would Infectionist's Armband, Shady Armband, Stonekeeper Armband, Night Sky Tail Bangle, and Night Sky silk sash work?
@Darlnim

Accents I like: (Aka, RIP me)
Accent: Rainbow Shine/Accent: Rainbow Shimmer (OMG this matches my idea of accents sooooo well and its rainbow <3)
Accent: Nopsae (jewelry like and love the color of blue and the winggggg)
Skin: Fallen Angel (*First thing that pops in head* "Fallen angel, in the dark. Never thought you fall so far" XD I want it XD)

(I suck at pricing UMA so this is a guess)
Would Infectionist's Armband, Shady Armband, Stonekeeper Armband, Night Sky Tail Bangle, and Night Sky silk sash work?
@Darlnim

Are the other 2 accents not for trade?
@Darlnim

Are the other 2 accents not for trade?
@Darlnim

1. What about for the shiny set I trade the plague and earth armband and either the silk pieces? (Just realized how low the shady armband on the AH for, ouch. Rather keep for trade for that low)

2. I'm broke as broke can be
(Literally, I got less then 10 gems and less then 10k T. The only way I could be more broke is by being in debt. Please my pretty pet/cry+fac/butt+glim bog babies, please sell when you are born tomorrow)
Here are my accents (Yes, I have so little)
Male Coatl:

Male Fae:

Female PearlCatcher:

Female Spiral:

Female SkyDancer:

Male WildClaw:

Female Imp:

Male Imp:

Male Guardian:

@Darlnim

1. What about for the shiny set I trade the plague and earth armband and either the silk pieces? (Just realized how low the shady armband on the AH for, ouch. Rather keep for trade for that low)

2. I'm broke as broke can be
(Literally, I got less then 10 gems and less then 10k T. The only way I could be more broke is by being in debt. Please my pretty pet/cry+fac/butt+glim bog babies, please sell when you are born tomorrow)
Here are my accents (Yes, I have so little)
Male Coatl:

Male Fae:

Female PearlCatcher:

Female Spiral:

Female SkyDancer:

Male WildClaw:

Female Imp:

Male Imp:

Male Guardian:

@Darlnim

But why are they on your wishlist if you don't want them????
I can throw the red guise instead.

Also, can I tempted you to own a second night sky silk set for the fallen angel accent since the silk sets are always in high demand~?

Also, can I tempted you with a (opened) Truthy Pile of Metal and (opened) Prismatic Silk Bundle for Nopsae? (Their prices will rise a lot when they cycle out~ Also the silks are always in demand~)

Edit:
Pleaseeeeee. Please let me get the pretties? :'(
The night sky set is 100 gems over what you value yours for and the other set hasn't even been cycled yet so their value will increase a lot when they do (also 20 something over)
@Darlnim

But why are they on your wishlist if you don't want them????
I can throw the red guise instead.

Also, can I tempted you to own a second night sky silk set for the fallen angel accent since the silk sets are always in high demand~?

Also, can I tempted you with a (opened) Truthy Pile of Metal and (opened) Prismatic Silk Bundle for Nopsae? (Their prices will rise a lot when they cycle out~ Also the silks are always in demand~)

Edit:
Pleaseeeeee. Please let me get the pretties? :'(
The night sky set is 100 gems over what you value yours for and the other set hasn't even been cycled yet so their value will increase a lot when they do (also 20 something over)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136