Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77
@Darksaphira

Could I possibly have two of my dragons trained until 10?
@Darksaphira

Could I possibly have two of my dragons trained until 10?
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote Sure you can! Just send the two over and I'll start asap. Assuming the two are unleveled that will cost 20kT per dragon, so 40kT total for both. I will try to get back to you today, or possible tomorrow latest.
@RustedCoyote Sure you can! Just send the two over and I'll start asap. Assuming the two are unleveled that will cost 20kT per dragon, so 40kT total for both. I will try to get back to you today, or possible tomorrow latest.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Awesome! I'll send them over as soon as I get home. Should be about 30 minutes?
@Darksaphira

Awesome! I'll send them over as soon as I get home. Should be about 30 minutes?
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote sure I'll be here for some time still^^
@RustedCoyote sure I'll be here for some time still^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Could I have a level 20 dragon leveled up to 25, and I'll pay the rate in gems? I've found it's still hard to level up other dragons when I only have one at full leveling, heh. ^^'
@Darksaphira Could I have a level 20 dragon leveled up to 25, and I'll pay the rate in gems? I've found it's still hard to level up other dragons when I only have one at full leveling, heh. ^^'
wc1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlg.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwc2_by_tinygryphon-d9garl9.gif
@peaches2217 Sure no problem :)
Leveling can be tedious at times, I know. It works well enough with two dragons and at least one eliminate (that's what I'm working with while grinding right now). You can set up a Cr already if you want. I'll take your dragon in once I completed the other order though that should not take too long.
The price will be 266 gems total^^
@peaches2217 Sure no problem :)
Leveling can be tedious at times, I know. It works well enough with two dragons and at least one eliminate (that's what I'm working with while grinding right now). You can set up a Cr already if you want. I'll take your dragon in once I completed the other order though that should not take too long.
The price will be 266 gems total^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira
Could I buy 30 minutes of coliseum grinding time in the Bamboo Falls? All I'm interested in are any Ethereal Tricksters you obtain or any Eliminates, Berserkers, Ambushes, or Unhatched Eggs you may find. You can keep everything else. I'll pay in treasure, if possible. When should I send it over?
@Darksaphira
Could I buy 30 minutes of coliseum grinding time in the Bamboo Falls? All I'm interested in are any Ethereal Tricksters you obtain or any Eliminates, Berserkers, Ambushes, or Unhatched Eggs you may find. You can keep everything else. I'll pay in treasure, if possible. When should I send it over?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy of course you can. I can of course only send you the items you desire, but I want to go ahead an warn you that I might not get any of those if I am really unlucky within the 30 minutes. You would need to pay for the time either way then of course. (I hope I'll get lucky though)
You can go ahead and send a CR already if you want. I will get it done today still^^
@Eaglefairy of course you can. I can of course only send you the items you desire, but I want to go ahead an warn you that I might not get any of those if I am really unlucky within the 30 minutes. You would need to pay for the time either way then of course. (I hope I'll get lucky though)
You can go ahead and send a CR already if you want. I will get it done today still^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira
Don't worry, I understand, and I'll pay you whether or not you find anything. The CR will be heading your way shortly!
@Darksaphira
Don't worry, I understand, and I'll pay you whether or not you find anything. The CR will be heading your way shortly!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Eaglefairy juuust making sure because from the two new familiars I know that you can be pretty unlucky with coli at times xD
@Eaglefairy juuust making sure because from the two new familiars I know that you can be pretty unlucky with coli at times xD
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77