Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@Darksaphira Would it be possible to pay in gems? It would total to about 317 gems, I believe. If not treasure is fine. I'm sorry, I was just wondering!
@Darksaphira Would it be possible to pay in gems? It would total to about 317 gems, I believe. If not treasure is fine. I'm sorry, I was just wondering!
wc1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlg.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwc2_by_tinygryphon-d9garl9.gif
@peaches2217 sure it would. 317 gems is correct of course^^ I'm just usually specifying the price in treasure, if the customer does not specify he/she wants to pay with gems. ^^
@peaches2217 sure it would. 317 gems is correct of course^^ I'm just usually specifying the price in treasure, if the customer does not specify he/she wants to pay with gems. ^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
I actually made a banner for this place^^
I actually made a banner for this place^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@darksaphira what can I trade for the eliminate?
@darksaphira what can I trade for the eliminate?
@Craxis2427 I'm sorry I do not have any Eliminate for trade, I am looking for two still actually... Maybe should make this more clear....
@Craxis2427 I'm sorry I do not have any Eliminate for trade, I am looking for two still actually... Maybe should make this more clear....
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@darksaphira ahh okay, I'm new to this so I'm not sure how it works still, sorry!
@darksaphira ahh okay, I'm new to this so I'm not sure how it works still, sorry!
@Craxis2427 don't worry about it, made me realise that I could improve the desing on that part still xD
@Craxis2427 don't worry about it, made me realise that I could improve the desing on that part still xD
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@darksaphira you're doing a great job trust me! I've just been searching for it since my friend who got me into the game told me about it lol
@darksaphira you're doing a great job trust me! I've just been searching for it since my friend who got me into the game told me about it lol
@Craxis2427 I am looking for them since I learned about thema s well. Got lucky and found one, but never more. And I don't WANT to pay for them, really xD
@Craxis2427 I am looking for them since I learned about thema s well. Got lucky and found one, but never more. And I don't WANT to pay for them, really xD
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@darksaphira lol me neither but I'm getting desperate to make my way through coli haha if I find any ill be sure to come back to you with extras!
@darksaphira lol me neither but I'm getting desperate to make my way through coli haha if I find any ill be sure to come back to you with extras!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77