Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77
@cataromp sure! Send the mats over and I'll get started^^
@cataromp sure! Send the mats over and I'll get started^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

How much for an hour for the coliseum grinding?
@Darksaphira

How much for an hour for the coliseum grinding?
@Dracana For the festival an hour is 80kT with the fest drops, without them or normaly it's 48k^^
@Dracana For the festival an hour is 80kT with the fest drops, without them or normaly it's 48k^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Without fest drops

I'm new at this umm...what about the normal coliseum chests?
@Darksaphira

Without fest drops

I'm new at this umm...what about the normal coliseum chests?
@Dracana You'll normall get anything the fest drops, from food stuff to all the rare stuff. If I get a vista, egg, boss fam or any chests it's all yours if they drop. I can't guarantee any rare drops though of course.
@Dracana You'll normall get anything the fest drops, from food stuff to all the rare stuff. If I get a vista, egg, boss fam or any chests it's all yours if they drop. I can't guarantee any rare drops though of course.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Can I do 80k with fest drops if their still dropping

Boreal woods
@Darksaphira

Can I do 80k with fest drops if their still dropping

Boreal woods
@Dracana Sure~ I'll get it done asap. Probably going to grab something to eat first but I'll be back to you within a bit
@Dracana Sure~ I'll get it done asap. Probably going to grab something to eat first but I'll be back to you within a bit
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Thank you ^^
@Darksaphira

Thank you ^^
@Darksaphira Hi, could you brew 2-3 batches of fest. currency for me? (Or however many you think you can get to me before rollover?)
@Darksaphira Hi, could you brew 2-3 batches of fest. currency for me? (Or however many you think you can get to me before rollover?)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99 Heya~

I should be able to get at least 2 done. 3 should be possible as well but due to time differences I won't promise anything because the 3rd should finish around 3 in the morning.
@luckygrace99 Heya~

I should be able to get at least 2 done. 3 should be possible as well but due to time differences I won't promise anything because the 3rd should finish around 3 in the morning.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 76 77