Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77
@Darksaphira Could you grind the Sandswept Delta for an hour for me? Also, does the price vary if I want all drops...?
@Darksaphira Could you grind the Sandswept Delta for an hour for me? Also, does the price vary if I want all drops...?
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Flufferlover Sorry about that delay, I was really wrapped up the last week and forgot to post :o
You do always get all drops with the normal price. Only time that does vary is within the festival times, then the price rises with all drops. (Though due to the delay and because that was my fault I am fine with doing an hour for 48k with all drops included). Let me know if you still want the hour done^^
@Flufferlover Sorry about that delay, I was really wrapped up the last week and forgot to post :o
You do always get all drops with the normal price. Only time that does vary is within the festival times, then the price rises with all drops. (Though due to the delay and because that was my fault I am fine with doing an hour for 48k with all drops included). Let me know if you still want the hour done^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Could you brew me 5 sets of 20 scrolls?
@Darksaphira

Could you brew me 5 sets of 20 scrolls?
@Knavi sure! I am currently brewimg one of the skins but once I am done I'll get to it. Send the mats over please?^^
@Knavi sure! I am currently brewimg one of the skins but once I am done I'll get to it. Send the mats over please?^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Sent and thank you! ^^
@Darksaphira

Sent and thank you! ^^
@Darksaphira

Yes, I would! Thank you!
@Darksaphira

Yes, I would! Thank you!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Darksaphira

curious, how long it takes you to get a kind of l10ish dragon to 25 with an ambush stone added (alias in the fight your dragons have the first turn) and how much would it cost?
@Darksaphira

curious, how long it takes you to get a kind of l10ish dragon to 25 with an ambush stone added (alias in the fight your dragons have the first turn) and how much would it cost?
747607_900.gif
@Darksaphira: Hiya, I was wondering if you could buy me a tincture, and I could pay you back in gem mp apparel? ;A;
@Darksaphira: Hiya, I was wondering if you could buy me a tincture, and I could pay you back in gem mp apparel? ;A;
@Aruakhal The leveling wold cost 280kT (or the gem equivalent) from level 10 to 25. It should take under a week but I can't say for sure. If you send your dragon over by tomorrow so I have Saturday und Sunday I am sure I can do it relatively quick as I ampractically free this week^^

@Pokemon Yes, sure I can do that. Tincture goes for 28.5kT by Ah right now so I'm fine going by that price^^
@Aruakhal The leveling wold cost 280kT (or the gem equivalent) from level 10 to 25. It should take under a week but I can't say for sure. If you send your dragon over by tomorrow so I have Saturday und Sunday I am sure I can do it relatively quick as I ampractically free this week^^

@Pokemon Yes, sure I can do that. Tincture goes for 28.5kT by Ah right now so I'm fine going by that price^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@darksaphira. Would you be able to brew me some scrolls? I'd love 60 if possible...
@darksaphira. Would you be able to brew me some scrolls? I'd love 60 if possible...
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77