Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~Dexter's UM Accent/Skin Dealing Thread~
Hello, I'm an avid UM accent and skin collector, interested in dealing out accents and skins that are excess (because I have a lot of excess UM accents and skins). I'm subscribed to this thread, no need to ping!

All of the accents and skins can be found on the AH with their gem prices. If you would like to pay the treasure price instead, the ratio is 1:800! Haggling can be arranged, just don't haggle too low.

NOTE: If you are the creator of an accent or skin on my list, and you are not happy with how I am handling it, PM me with your concerns. I'd be glad to adhere to whatever your rules are! I do try to find out the rules, but I can misread things, so don't feel afraid to correct me.
Hello, I'm an avid UM accent and skin collector, interested in dealing out accents and skins that are excess (because I have a lot of excess UM accents and skins). I'm subscribed to this thread, no need to ping!

All of the accents and skins can be found on the AH with their gem prices. If you would like to pay the treasure price instead, the ratio is 1:800! Haggling can be arranged, just don't haggle too low.

NOTE: If you are the creator of an accent or skin on my list, and you are not happy with how I am handling it, PM me with your concerns. I'd be glad to adhere to whatever your rules are! I do try to find out the rules, but I can misread things, so don't feel afraid to correct me.
fOSQCIF.pngtumblr_o6mmv4heql1tybthvo1_250.png
( * = Retired)

Accents for Sale:

Glowing Insect Wings: 500 gems

Fluffle - White Coatl M: 500 gems

Pastella: 650 gems

Sunset Glider*: 650 gems

3rd Anniversary: 650 gems

Royalist II: 650 gems

Bread*: 900 gems

Fiendish*: 1000 gems

Skincents for Sale:

Skins for Sale:
( * = Retired)

Accents for Sale:

Glowing Insect Wings: 500 gems

Fluffle - White Coatl M: 500 gems

Pastella: 650 gems

Sunset Glider*: 650 gems

3rd Anniversary: 650 gems

Royalist II: 650 gems

Bread*: 900 gems

Fiendish*: 1000 gems

Skincents for Sale:

Skins for Sale:
Pinglist for new accents/skins:

N/A
Pinglist for new accents/skins:

N/A
And we're in business!
And we're in business!
@dexterous there is a trade thread in the Skin/accent forums! You might have more luck there c:
@dexterous there is a trade thread in the Skin/accent forums! You might have more luck there c:
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

Really? :> Are you able to resell skins/accents there?
@Metallokinetic

Really? :> Are you able to resell skins/accents there?
It's mostly for trading, but people have made offers there for treasure. I occasionally message people about accents c:
It's mostly for trading, but people have made offers there for treasure. I occasionally message people about accents c:
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

Ah, I see! I'm mostly interested in gems though, sadly. But I'll check it out anyways, thank you!
@Metallokinetic

Ah, I see! I'm mostly interested in gems though, sadly. But I'll check it out anyways, thank you!
bump!
bump!
@poindexter are you still selling Fluffle-White Coatl M?
@poindexter are you still selling Fluffle-White Coatl M?
I have a cloud-themed skin shop! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2925813/1#post_45120493