Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {A} Cog Frog OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][item=Cog Frog] [font=candara]Hello and welcome to my auction! Today I'm auctioning off that little bugger up there! ^ The cog frog belongs to @Lyra531 but they asked me to hold the auction in their place. Cog frogs are worth a lot and we're both well aware of their value, so please don't make any joke offers. Thank you! [b]Now, onto the auction rules.[/b][/center] [indent][indent][indent][font=candara]* No Auto buys. * No Private Sales * No Item Bids (Bids must be in treasure or gems only. 1g:900t) * [b]There's a 24 Snipe Guard Set in Place[/b] * No payment plans unless you're able to liquidate a bunch of valuable stuff quickly. In which case, you would have 2 weeks. [/indent][/indent][/indent] [quote=Bid Information][font=candara] Starting Bid: 70,000g Current Bid: [i]Glisselda - 150000g[/i] Minimal Increase: 500g[/quote] [center][font=candara][b]This auction will end on September 26th (rollover time).[/b][/center] [font=candara]If you have any questions about this auction, feel free to ping me and ask! I'll do the best to answer as fast as possible. [b]In case you're interested in more KS items...[/b] These will be going up for auction next! Scroll Case Sling, Golden Idol, Gilded Crown, Skycat, Cloudy Wings, Light Sprite
Cog Frog

Hello and welcome to my auction! Today I'm auctioning off that little bugger up there! ^ The cog frog belongs to @Lyra531 but they asked me to hold the auction in their place. Cog frogs are worth a lot and we're both well aware of their value, so please don't make any joke offers. Thank you!

Now, onto the auction rules.

* No Auto buys.
* No Private Sales
* No Item Bids (Bids must be in treasure or gems only. 1g:900t)
* There's a 24 Snipe Guard Set in Place
* No payment plans unless you're able to liquidate a bunch of valuable stuff quickly. In which case, you would have 2 weeks.

Bid Information wrote:

Starting Bid: 70,000g
Current Bid: Glisselda - 150000g
Minimal Increase: 500g

This auction will end on September 26th (rollover time).

If you have any questions about this auction, feel free to ping me and ask! I'll do the best to answer as fast as possible.

In case you're interested in more KS items...

These will be going up for auction next! Scroll Case Sling, Golden Idol, Gilded Crown, Skycat, Cloudy Wings, Light Sprite
[center][item=cog frog] [size=1]@Leannaa @Xairathan @lome @ReikiMuroichi @TheDragonsQueen @KurtCobain @acheronta @ChimerA tic@Alive @Nightwind @HinodeTsurugi @Rainstar @Asmo @Reckless @azzerthepirate @dragonsrus @mettatonex @moomargh @Sitka @Clifftop @Banyan @lusterwing @Oranitha @Sai @Schefflera @Twila @NeonXenon @Steel @Paintedskies97@vriskittles @SilverBook @Yoda @sinha27 @Mutt @CarArt @Outsane @catchingadri @Valentina @Korozo @princesstanwe @Kaial @DragonTamer12 @thatjubi @vriskittles @Titor @Katargo @Belegorn @Karika @Exaltier @risforrose @Reckless[/center]
@Aralas
Starting bid, please!
@Aralas
Starting bid, please!
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@asmo u and i have the same problem bub and that is 'we don't know how to not make starting bids'

ALSO @ARALAS BRING OUT THE GILDED CROWN YOU PLEB
@asmo u and i have the same problem bub and that is 'we don't know how to not make starting bids'

ALSO @ARALAS BRING OUT THE GILDED CROWN YOU PLEB
vnfnSuk.gif
@Aralas last-day ping, please?
@Aralas last-day ping, please?

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Xairathan
We share the same hell 8<
At least we're not alone, sob.
@Xairathan
We share the same hell 8<
At least we're not alone, sob.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Aralas @Asmo - 90k g pure on the Cog Frog.
@Aralas @Asmo - 90k g pure on the Cog Frog.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@aralas

Ldp!
@aralas

Ldp!
@aralas @sylvandyr

91kg
@aralas @sylvandyr

91kg
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@aralas @Valentina 95kg and a LDP please
@aralas @Valentina 95kg and a LDP please