Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | L25 Free Baldwin Service
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Elpide - sorry, had to run out and it took a little longer than I thought, but I sent all the ingredients and the treasure over for what I need!
@Elpide - sorry, had to run out and it took a little longer than I thought, but I sent all the ingredients and the treasure over for what I need!
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngOFkGOgk.pngfire_ani.gifOLrf5XU.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
@SolarPhoenix

No problem at all :) In 15 minutes the Scroll for Claw05 will be done and I'll start on your Sulfur and Egg ^^
@SolarPhoenix

No problem at all :) In 15 minutes the Scroll for Claw05 will be done and I'll start on your Sulfur and Egg ^^
BPpOUJu.png
@Sharkinator

In 12 hours Solar's egg will be ready, it' be easier if I had your materials so I can start your stuff right away :)
@Sharkinator

In 12 hours Solar's egg will be ready, it' be easier if I had your materials so I can start your stuff right away :)
BPpOUJu.png
@Sharkinator

In about 4 hours Solar's egg will be ready, it' be easier if I had your materials so I can start your stuff right away :)
@Sharkinator

In about 4 hours Solar's egg will be ready, it' be easier if I had your materials so I can start your stuff right away :)
BPpOUJu.png
@elpide

Thank you for your help, but i already got my stuff, so feel free to pass me! C:
@elpide

Thank you for your help, but i already got my stuff, so feel free to pass me! C:
@Asina

In about 3 hours Solar's Egg will be done so if you send your materials over I'll be able to start your Sulfur and egg right away :)
@Asina

In about 3 hours Solar's Egg will be done so if you send your materials over I'll be able to start your Sulfur and egg right away :)
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide Sorry it took so long to reply! Ive been out all day with my family. Sending materials over now!
@Elpide Sorry it took so long to reply! Ive been out all day with my family. Sending materials over now!
CLu4BqN.png
@Asina
No problem at all ^^ will start right away when I get the materials
@Asina
No problem at all ^^ will start right away when I get the materials
BPpOUJu.png
@Zally95

In four hours the cauldron will be empty and it'll be your turn :)
Could you please send over the materials so I can start yours right away?
@Zally95

In four hours the cauldron will be empty and it'll be your turn :)
Could you please send over the materials so I can start yours right away?
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide

I dont have all the materials yet, still trying to get them, so if there are anymore on the list you could go ahead and do the next on the list first ^^
@Elpide

I dont have all the materials yet, still trying to get them, so if there are anymore on the list you could go ahead and do the next on the list first ^^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39