Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | L25 Free Baldwin Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Elpide
do you think you could brew me an infused sulfur?
I'll send over the items when ready!
@Elpide
do you think you could brew me an infused sulfur?
I'll send over the items when ready!
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
bump
bump
@Hyakutake

I'm going down the list :) So if you want me to brew the Sulfur and in the end the egg/scroll; you'll have to wait until al other orders are done :)
Do you want to be on the list?
@Hyakutake

I'm going down the list :) So if you want me to brew the Sulfur and in the end the egg/scroll; you'll have to wait until al other orders are done :)
Do you want to be on the list?
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide no thanks :> I didn't know there was a list lmao
@Elpide no thanks :> I didn't know there was a list lmao
<3
<3
BPpOUJu.png
<3
<3
BPpOUJu.png
@SolarPhoenix

In a couple of hours the second Bogsneak scroll will be done so if you send your materials, I can start on the Umbued Sulfur right away :)
@SolarPhoenix

In a couple of hours the second Bogsneak scroll will be done so if you send your materials, I can start on the Umbued Sulfur right away :)
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide - I actually FINALLY got the one Blue Goo that I needed just this morning, I've been trying to get it ever since I got put on your list XD my second Reduction should be done in a little less than two hours, so I'll send them over as soon as it's done ^_^
@Elpide - I actually FINALLY got the one Blue Goo that I needed just this morning, I've been trying to get it ever since I got put on your list XD my second Reduction should be done in a little less than two hours, so I'll send them over as soon as it's done ^_^
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngOFkGOgk.pngfire_ani.gifOLrf5XU.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
@SolarPhoenix

Okay :)
@SolarPhoenix

Okay :)
BPpOUJu.png
*Bump*
*Bump*
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39