Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | L25 Free Baldwin Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@elpide

ultimately, yes ^^ i'll send you the stuff in a pm!
@elpide

ultimately, yes ^^ i'll send you the stuff in a pm!
@Sharkinator
If you want to send me the stuff, please do it in Cr :) That way I'm certain that I won't accept the materials before I need to work on your things :)

@DeathZhade
Will do ^^
Let me know if you don't need the service anymore though (if you don't get your stuff brewed before you're level 16 :)) so I can send your materials back
@Sharkinator
If you want to send me the stuff, please do it in Cr :) That way I'm certain that I won't accept the materials before I need to work on your things :)

@DeathZhade
Will do ^^
Let me know if you don't need the service anymore though (if you don't get your stuff brewed before you're level 16 :)) so I can send your materials back
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide
I'm doing genes atm, takes quite a while to 15 even - hopefully in a few weeks I'll be 16 ^^
@Elpide
I'm doing genes atm, takes quite a while to 15 even - hopefully in a few weeks I'll be 16 ^^
E5NiyJY.png
@elpide

I have everything for the beakers and the reductions, could i be added to the list? ^^
@elpide

I have everything for the beakers and the reductions, could i be added to the list? ^^
Dream Dragon: Orca/Orca/(radioactive/seaform/sanguine)
ebyphGV.png
@blueleafthewolf
I'll add you to the list but you'll need to wait untill I've finished the other orders if you don't mind :)
What do you want to be made? Egg or Scroll?
@blueleafthewolf
I'll add you to the list but you'll need to wait untill I've finished the other orders if you don't mind :)
What do you want to be made? Egg or Scroll?
BPpOUJu.png
@elpide that's fine ^-^ I also have the stuff for the imbued sulfur and an egg please! ^-^
@elpide that's fine ^-^ I also have the stuff for the imbued sulfur and an egg please! ^-^
Dream Dragon: Orca/Orca/(radioactive/seaform/sanguine)
ebyphGV.png
<3
<3
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide
Hello! How much T does brewing a scroll cost? Do you accept gems in the place of the treasure, or perhaps a mix?
@Elpide
Hello! How much T does brewing a scroll cost? Do you accept gems in the place of the treasure, or perhaps a mix?
tastefulmarketing.gif
@StardustDr4gon

The scroll is 185kt but this is just the brewing cost (The materials need to be delivered too)
I would rather just have the treasure instead of gems ^^
@StardustDr4gon

The scroll is 185kt but this is just the brewing cost (The materials need to be delivered too)
I would rather just have the treasure instead of gems ^^
BPpOUJu.png
<3
<3
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39