Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | L25 Free Baldwin Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[center] Hi everyone!! Welcome to my brewing post. As I'm a level 25 in Alchemy I'd like to open up my cauldron for people who don't have such high level in order to help them get the new apparel too. [b] The only thing I ask for are the materials and treasure needed to make everything [/b] I'll be brewing more that the new apparel too; just ping me and tell me what you need then I'll list the items and treasure needed for the brew [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12635977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126360/12635977_350.png[/img] [/url] Merena is here to help me keep everything in order and she will keep the list of everything I need to make and who I'm making it for [/center] [b] New apparel, familiars and gene ingredients list: [/b] [img] https://i.ibb.co/PzJfCD1/gene.png [/img] Scorpion: 2x Infused Fragment 2x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction 1x Grey Slime 3x Orange Ooze 1x Reinforced Glass Beaker Pinstripe: 1x Imbued Sulfur 2x Purple Sludge 1x Silver Muck 4x Snail Husk Trail: 1x Imbued Sulfur 2x Purple Ooze 1x Gold Muck 4x Seaside Trumpet [b] Waiting List [/b] halfnoise - Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler) [s] Vallantis - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) [/s] [s] CaTYstrophe - Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Gaoler) (2) - Done [/s] [s] CaTYstrophe - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) (2) - Done [/s] [s] Xairathan - Tertiary Gene - Scorpion (Gaoler) [/s] [s] Noxeorn [/s] [list] Infused Fragment (2) - Done Reinforced Glass Beaker - Done Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler) - Done [/list] [s] Peyp - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) - Done [/s] Cyans - Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler) [s] tarozard - Secondary gene: Trail (Gaoler) [/s] [s] biifurcatedCoder - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) - Done [/s] [s] Drakzaen - Vial of Darkened Sight - Done [/s]
Hi everyone!!
Welcome to my brewing post.
As I'm a level 25 in Alchemy I'd like to open up my cauldron for people who don't have such high level in order to help them get the new apparel too.
The only thing I ask for are the materials and treasure needed to make everything

I'll be brewing more that the new apparel too; just ping me and tell me what you need then I'll list the items and treasure needed for the brew

12635977_350.png

Merena is here to help me keep everything in order and she will keep the list of everything I need to make and who I'm making it for

New apparel, familiars and gene ingredients list:
gene.png

Scorpion:
2x Infused Fragment
2x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
1x Grey Slime
3x Orange Ooze
1x Reinforced Glass Beaker

Pinstripe:
1x Imbued Sulfur
2x Purple Sludge
1x Silver Muck
4x Snail Husk

Trail:
1x Imbued Sulfur
2x Purple Ooze
1x Gold Muck
4x Seaside Trumpet

Waiting List
halfnoise - Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler)
Vallantis - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler)
CaTYstrophe - Primary Gene: Pinstripe (Gaoler) (2) - Done
CaTYstrophe - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) (2) - Done
Xairathan - Tertiary Gene - Scorpion (Gaoler)
Noxeorn
    Infused Fragment (2) - Done
    Reinforced Glass Beaker - Done
    Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler) - Done
Peyp - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) - Done
Cyans - Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler)
tarozard - Secondary gene: Trail (Gaoler)
biifurcatedCoder - Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) - Done
Drakzaen - Vial of Darkened Sight - Done
BPpOUJu.png
@elpide

may i hop on that pinglist?
@elpide

may i hop on that pinglist?
@Elpide Can I grab a spot on your pinglist please? ^^; I'd like to get an unhatched egg brewed~
@Elpide Can I grab a spot on your pinglist please? ^^; I'd like to get an unhatched egg brewed~
CLu4BqN.png
@Sharkinator @Asina
Sure :) Which level are you in brewing (So I can add what I need to brew for you, since level 13 can brew the Reinforced Glass Beakers and Fine Alchemical Reductions themselves)
@Sharkinator @Asina
Sure :) Which level are you in brewing (So I can add what I need to brew for you, since level 13 can brew the Reinforced Glass Beakers and Fine Alchemical Reductions themselves)
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide I have all the materials needed, I believe, but I'm only level 7. The only thing I don't have is the Sulfur.
Totally didn't cheat and buy the materials I couldn't brew. Pft.
@Elpide I have all the materials needed, I believe, but I'm only level 7. The only thing I don't have is the Sulfur.
Totally didn't cheat and buy the materials I couldn't brew. Pft.
CLu4BqN.png
@Asina

Okay no problem :) When it's your turn just send me the materials and I'll make that Sulfur too ^^
@Asina

Okay no problem :) When it's your turn just send me the materials and I'll make that Sulfur too ^^
BPpOUJu.png
@elpide

im looking to brew reinforced beakers to make fine alchemic reductions and THEN those imbued sulfur and finally that scroll @_@
@elpide

im looking to brew reinforced beakers to make fine alchemic reductions and THEN those imbued sulfur and finally that scroll @_@
@Elpide Will do! c:
When I send you the materials, if Im missing slmething just lemme know and Ill try to get it!
@Elpide Will do! c:
When I send you the materials, if Im missing slmething just lemme know and Ill try to get it!
CLu4BqN.png
@Sharkinator
Okay :) I'll add it all to the list ^^
So you're going for the Breed Change Scroll right?

@Asina
Will do!! :)
@Sharkinator
Okay :) I'll add it all to the list ^^
So you're going for the Breed Change Scroll right?

@Asina
Will do!! :)
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide
Can you sign me for a second scroll?
I'm lvl 14 (working hard to get to 16 hehe)
@Elpide
Can you sign me for a second scroll?
I'm lvl 14 (working hard to get to 16 hehe)
E5NiyJY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39