Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 425 426
@Anachelli Your materials are ready! (Pinging just in case the Crossroads didn't go through or was hidden ;v; )
@Anachelli Your materials are ready! (Pinging just in case the Crossroads didn't go through or was hidden ;v; )
@SamhainSerpent

I just got to it!! Thank you c:!!!
@SamhainSerpent

I just got to it!! Thank you c:!!!
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif 0cenukq.png item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
@Anachelli
Your mats will absolutely be done by tomorrow sometime during the morning, but I'm hoping for tonight. Sorry for the delay! Just wanted to check in with you <3
@Anachelli
Your mats will absolutely be done by tomorrow sometime during the morning, but I'm hoping for tonight. Sorry for the delay! Just wanted to check in with you <3
Collecting kitties!
Kitty accents, kitty items, all the kitties!
@PumpkinGuts
Alright! No problem~ Thank you for that c: I may not get back to you 'til later tomorrow night, hope that's alright as well!
@PumpkinGuts
Alright! No problem~ Thank you for that c: I may not get back to you 'til later tomorrow night, hope that's alright as well!
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif 0cenukq.png item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
@Apocolyptichorse @DeathSpecter @GalaxyFire @kiryne @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @Morhighana @ScarletSlayer @VoxxVoleur @Konekova @Dragonisa @haxure @hagrid @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @ShianneJanelle @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sap88 @Gunderson @Aeronaught @Maskros @txr13 @FrostDragonRose @ObsidianSpike @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @SamhainSerpent @SilverlightAI @superbSuperbia @Nwyfre @DarkCoatl @PumpkinGuts @pudgeSnail @Meias

Is anyone available to brew? I've got two orders, one for 20 trinkets melted into sludge and one for 20 materials melted into ooze. I'll be paying in gems, please let me know if you're interested!

All good for now!

@Apocolyptichorse @DeathSpecter @GalaxyFire @kiryne @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @Morhighana @ScarletSlayer @VoxxVoleur @Konekova @Dragonisa @haxure @hagrid @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @ShianneJanelle @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sap88 @Gunderson @Aeronaught @Maskros @txr13 @FrostDragonRose @ObsidianSpike @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @SamhainSerpent @SilverlightAI @superbSuperbia @Nwyfre @DarkCoatl @PumpkinGuts @pudgeSnail @Meias

Is anyone available to brew? I've got two orders, one for 20 trinkets melted into sludge and one for 20 materials melted into ooze. I'll be paying in gems, please let me know if you're interested!

All good for now!

zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli - I can take a stack! :)
@Krycelli - I can take a stack! :)
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@JenKenobi

Great sending a stack over now, thanks!
@JenKenobi

Great sending a stack over now, thanks!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@TrippyTrix
can I be a Melter?
@TrippyTrix
can I be a Melter?
@Krycelli
I'm open but they won't be done until tomorrow if that's okay. It's already 6pm here. <3
@Krycelli
I'm open but they won't be done until tomorrow if that's okay. It's already 6pm here. <3
Collecting kitties!
Kitty accents, kitty items, all the kitties!
@Krycelli

I can take some.
@Krycelli

I can take some.
dTUwnTp.pngvwk3tao.png4e3tBYR.png
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 425 426