Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -> Public Cauldron Rentals List <-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/f9W6Z4X.png[/img][/center] With all the Baldwin updates and chaos I figured it would be a good idea to compile a list of all the users who are open to lending out their cauldrons for the experience gain. The individual threads can clog up the forums, so a nice compiled spreadsheet can help this issue. Ok so what's the spreadsheet for? Well, some users need a boost to grind xp and some users don't want xp to go to waste so why not put a list of these users up so we can help each other out a little c: [b][size=5]Rules for cauldron owners: [/size][/b] [LIST] [*] please do not remove other users from the spreadsheet [*] Make sure you add yourself in the appropriate tab (currently one tab for those who can brew genes and those who cannot yet) [*] when your cauldron is in use, please switch your status on the spreadsheet accordingly. [*] we are here to make XP not T (or gems), it's best not to ask for anything other than the needed materials and treasure for the item [/LIST] [b][size=5]Rules for users renting cauldrons: [/size][/b] [LIST] [*]please do not add or remove users from the spreadsheet [*]ping the user on this thread before sending them the necessary materials (if noted to do so on the spreadsheet) [*]If a user on the list is suspected of scamming you out of your materials, please let me know in a private message [/LIST] I'm sure there will be more rules to come! Stay tuned. Feedback is appreciated. [b][size=5]Announcements: [/size][/b] It may be a while before everyone changes over to the online/offline column, so to those looking to rent cauldrons, please be patient if you ping someone and they haven't replied right away! [center][size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_oEJDt2Y-WrK28RfTMxFWAgxro9xPK58RwO_4y85QJE/edit?usp=drive_web]Link to the spreadsheet[/url][/size][/center] [b][size=4]Want to shamelessly advertise us on a forum or signature? Now you can![/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/d8MpUkF.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1981373][img]http://i.imgur.com/d8MpUkF.png[/img][/url][/code]
f9W6Z4X.png

With all the Baldwin updates and chaos I figured it would be a good idea to compile a list of all the users who are open to lending out their cauldrons for the experience gain. The individual threads can clog up the forums, so a nice compiled spreadsheet can help this issue.

Ok so what's the spreadsheet for?
Well, some users need a boost to grind xp and some users don't want xp to go to waste so why not put a list of these users up so we can help each other out a little c:

Rules for cauldron owners:
  • please do not remove other users from the spreadsheet
  • Make sure you add yourself in the appropriate tab (currently one tab for those who can brew genes and those who cannot yet)
  • when your cauldron is in use, please switch your status on the spreadsheet accordingly.
  • we are here to make XP not T (or gems), it's best not to ask for anything other than the needed materials and treasure for the item

Rules for users renting cauldrons:
  • please do not add or remove users from the spreadsheet
  • ping the user on this thread before sending them the necessary materials (if noted to do so on the spreadsheet)
  • If a user on the list is suspected of scamming you out of your materials, please let me know in a private message

I'm sure there will be more rules to come! Stay tuned. Feedback is appreciated.

Announcements:
It may be a while before everyone changes over to the online/offline column, so to those looking to rent cauldrons, please be patient if you ping someone and they haven't replied right away!

Want to shamelessly advertise us on a forum or signature? Now you can!

d8MpUkF.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1981373][img]http://i.imgur.com/d8MpUkF.png[/img][/url]
35wQd0n.pnga04rvCk.pngt3V8gw9.png
Changelog:

19 Sept. 2016:
  • Added a "Level 7 and below" tabs so we can help out those who can't brew huge xp items like genes
  • Added a "searching for cauldrons" tab so if all cauldrons are busy, a potential rental can be contacted
  • Added a "tips and resources" tab that shows what item will level you the quickest
  • Rules updated
  • Natakiro implemented drop down options for open/closed cauldrons

20 Sept. 2016:
  • added online/offline drop down menu

24 Sept. 2015:
  • added color coding to levels
  • minor format fixes in rows that were randomly larger than others (info is safe!)
Changelog:

19 Sept. 2016:
  • Added a "Level 7 and below" tabs so we can help out those who can't brew huge xp items like genes
  • Added a "searching for cauldrons" tab so if all cauldrons are busy, a potential rental can be contacted
  • Added a "tips and resources" tab that shows what item will level you the quickest
  • Rules updated
  • Natakiro implemented drop down options for open/closed cauldrons

20 Sept. 2016:
  • added online/offline drop down menu

24 Sept. 2015:
  • added color coding to levels
  • minor format fixes in rows that were randomly larger than others (info is safe!)
And we're rolling!
And we're rolling!
@Secretsaver

Can I jump in and suggest that people put their level on the spreadsheet?
@Secretsaver

Can I jump in and suggest that people put their level on the spreadsheet?
@Saphelle sure! I'll edit that in immediately
@Saphelle sure! I'll edit that in immediately
@Secretsaver

Will there be a second Sheet for those looking to rent? (ie I can brew anything, but since my level is maxed, I could have others brew stuff so the experience isn't going to waste.)
@Secretsaver

Will there be a second Sheet for those looking to rent? (ie I can brew anything, but since my level is maxed, I could have others brew stuff so the experience isn't going to waste.)
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
I'm not sure if that will be necessary? If you're looking to rent all you would have to do is see who is available on the spreadsheet! But if enough people like you request it I will definitely add a section.
@SherokuTakari
I'm not sure if that will be necessary? If you're looking to rent all you would have to do is see who is available on the spreadsheet! But if enough people like you request it I will definitely add a section.
@Secretsaver

Ohh, sorry. I wasn't very clear. ^^; But like for if there's someone who needs say a level 14 item brewed, but there aren't any 14+ Cauldrons available for example. Maybe they could put themselves on a separate sheet to ask to be pinged if someone with an appropriately seasoned Cauldron signs up~

But it's your operation, so don't think I'm trying to force it on you or anything! Just a suggestion~
@Secretsaver

Ohh, sorry. I wasn't very clear. ^^; But like for if there's someone who needs say a level 14 item brewed, but there aren't any 14+ Cauldrons available for example. Maybe they could put themselves on a separate sheet to ask to be pinged if someone with an appropriately seasoned Cauldron signs up~

But it's your operation, so don't think I'm trying to force it on you or anything! Just a suggestion~
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari

Oh OK I get ya. I'll add a section later today after my classes!
@SherokuTakari

Oh OK I get ya. I'll add a section later today after my classes!
@Secretsaver

Coolio~! Please let me know when it's up, if possible!
@Secretsaver

Coolio~! Please let me know when it's up, if possible!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14