Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Babysitter (Temporarily closed)
So, I've noticed that a lot of people need this, so I thought I'd give it a go. Not sure on pricing, so these are very tentative. If this is too much (or too little), PLEASE tell me so I can adjust. I currently have 0 lair spots open, but I will be using proceeds from this to buy more expansions.

1 spot is 7k a week for easy conversion, OR 10 food points of whatever that dragon eats and 2k.

I am on every day, and I keep my lair well fed. It has never dropped below 94 percent. If you are from the Plague flight, tell me, and you get 1k off, or 1 dragon free with the rental of two lair spaces.

Holding three dragons for B00KW0RM
So, I've noticed that a lot of people need this, so I thought I'd give it a go. Not sure on pricing, so these are very tentative. If this is too much (or too little), PLEASE tell me so I can adjust. I currently have 0 lair spots open, but I will be using proceeds from this to buy more expansions.

1 spot is 7k a week for easy conversion, OR 10 food points of whatever that dragon eats and 2k.

I am on every day, and I keep my lair well fed. It has never dropped below 94 percent. If you are from the Plague flight, tell me, and you get 1k off, or 1 dragon free with the rental of two lair spaces.

Holding three dragons for B00KW0RM
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
How does one go about setting this up? I'm in Arcane and I'm a stay at home mom with waaaaay too much time on my hands. There's only so long I can sit and work on tatting projects...
@Zygon
How does one go about setting this up? I'm in Arcane and I'm a stay at home mom with waaaaay too much time on my hands. There's only so long I can sit and work on tatting projects...
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@WarriorMaiden Well, you could ping me on here with which dragons you need me to take care of, and how long. Then once I respond, you can send a CR with the dragons and the money/food, or you can send the money after you get your dragons back, if you don't trust me that much.

(Also, it may sound like a stupid question, but what is a tatting project?)
@WarriorMaiden Well, you could ping me on here with which dragons you need me to take care of, and how long. Then once I respond, you can send a CR with the dragons and the money/food, or you can send the money after you get your dragons back, if you don't trust me that much.

(Also, it may sound like a stupid question, but what is a tatting project?)

@Zygon
Lol, no, I meant how would I start 'babysitting' for others. :) And it's not a stupid question, I get it a lot... (been around since Ancient Egypt, and in thirty years it disappears... Pardon my rant...) Tatting is a form of lace making, pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it. Take a look on google and ignore all the tattoos that pop up...
@Zygon
Lol, no, I meant how would I start 'babysitting' for others. :) And it's not a stupid question, I get it a lot... (been around since Ancient Egypt, and in thirty years it disappears... Pardon my rant...) Tatting is a form of lace making, pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it. Take a look on google and ignore all the tattoos that pop up...
brewing.png
@WarriorMaiden (Love your name, by the way, it reminds me of my favorite mythological character) Ahhh, everything makes sense now! And I'm not really sure how your would start babysitting for others. This is a new thing for me. I've done it a few times, unofficially, for members of my flight and stuff, but it seems that a lot of people are selling dergs just because they don't have the room to keep them any more. I just want to help people out who don't want to give away their precious dragons to be exalted because they have a week to go before they get another expansion. I'd probably just follow this format, or look around for people who are selling their dergs with requirements like "DON'T EXALT! This was my first XXY" or something, and link them over to your thread to start selling yourself and publisizing.

P.S. Rant excused. I have ranted about far less interesting thing :P
@WarriorMaiden (Love your name, by the way, it reminds me of my favorite mythological character) Ahhh, everything makes sense now! And I'm not really sure how your would start babysitting for others. This is a new thing for me. I've done it a few times, unofficially, for members of my flight and stuff, but it seems that a lot of people are selling dergs just because they don't have the room to keep them any more. I just want to help people out who don't want to give away their precious dragons to be exalted because they have a week to go before they get another expansion. I'd probably just follow this format, or look around for people who are selling their dergs with requirements like "DON'T EXALT! This was my first XXY" or something, and link them over to your thread to start selling yourself and publisizing.

P.S. Rant excused. I have ranted about far less interesting thing :P

@Zygon
Aha! Awesome, thanks!
@Zygon
Aha! Awesome, thanks!
brewing.png
Boop
Boop

@Zygon Could I send you 3 dragons just for tonight and part of tommorow? I'm hosting a nest for someone ready to hatch tomorrow, and it has 5 eggs, and I just don't have that kind of space. Do you think 6kt or so would work for just tonight and tomorrow?

Edit: I'm heading to bed now, if it's ok with you I'll send a CR and you can accept it when you're ready.
@Zygon Could I send you 3 dragons just for tonight and part of tommorow? I'm hosting a nest for someone ready to hatch tomorrow, and it has 5 eggs, and I just don't have that kind of space. Do you think 6kt or so would work for just tonight and tomorrow?

Edit: I'm heading to bed now, if it's ok with you I'll send a CR and you can accept it when you're ready.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
boop
boop