Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wip
[item=ember sylvan wings] [item=Mage's Midnight Overcoat] [item=wavespun feathered wings] [item=Ebony Antlers] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [item=Marigold Flowerfall] All wing silk. All gossamer. Asking for free handouts is considered spam, which isn't allowed by the [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. If you have trouble making treasure, try one of these methods to earn some: - the fairgrounds - breeding your dragons and selling or exalting them - fighting in the coliseum and selling the loot, either straight from your hoard or to other players via the Auction House or the forums - using your daily gathering turns and selling the loot - selling art or other services to players on the forum - answering Tomo's trivia each day There are many ways to make treasure, I hope you find a way you enjoy! Additionally if you like, we do have a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf]Raffles and Giveaways forum[/url] that you should check out!
Ember Sylvan Wings Mage's Midnight Overcoat Wavespun Feathered Wings Ebony Antlers Red Rose Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall

All wing silk. All gossamer.

Asking for free handouts is considered spam, which isn't allowed by the Forum Code of Conduct.

If you have trouble making treasure, try one of these methods to earn some:

- the fairgrounds
- breeding your dragons and selling or exalting them
- fighting in the coliseum and selling the loot, either straight from your hoard or to other players via the Auction House or the forums
- using your daily gathering turns and selling the loot
- selling art or other services to players on the forum
- answering Tomo's trivia each day

There are many ways to make treasure, I hope you find a way you enjoy!

Additionally if you like, we do have a Raffles and Giveaways forum that you should check out!
@Mitchy I can trade you this [item=grey wolf cape] for [item=ferocious headdress] And if you have the golden wing silk I can trade you a Twilight Sylvan Dress, or some other stuff.
@Mitchy

I can trade you this
Grey Wolf Cape
for
Ferocious Headdress

And if you have the golden wing silk I can trade you a Twilight Sylvan Dress, or some other stuff.