Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Jade Idol/Disciple of Light '13 skins
Looking to finish up my collection, offering 6kg pure for my remaining two skins I need (1300g if you have both and would be willing to sell.)

I also have some items to trade, if you're looking for things like boss familiars or festival gear, I'd be likely to up the offer if you're looking for items.

Thank you in advance.

Looking to finish up my collection, offering 6kg pure for my remaining two skins I need (1300g if you have both and would be willing to sell.)

I also have some items to trade, if you're looking for things like boss familiars or festival gear, I'd be likely to up the offer if you're looking for items.

Thank you in advance.

Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
up
up

@sraben do you have the Foxfire skin from 2013 for Spiral M? How much isit worth? Just wanna know c:
@sraben do you have the Foxfire skin from 2013 for Spiral M? How much isit worth? Just wanna know c:
[Life Goals]
Get a Light Sprite (0/1)
Get 100 gems (100/100)
Give presents to 3 of my friends (2/3)

"Semper Paratus."
~Always prepared.
@Soarus

hoo, Foxfire is one of the really expensive ones. If you ever see it for under a million treasure, snap it up and call yourself lucky. The first one I saw on the AH was up for 98k and I debated grabbing it too long and lost it (first time means you've got nothing to compare it to) fast forward to a couple of months ago I asked a seller about theirs and they said they'd swap it 1:1 for a sunchaser, which was about 10x more than I'd say I've ever seen it get to.

Lots of words with little actual numbers for you.

I'd say 1-1.5kg or below would be a great price for the buyer, anything 6-8kg+ is a stellar sale for the seller, with the shades of grey being all in the middle there. I'd say a good haggling price point would be around 3-4kg.
@Soarus

hoo, Foxfire is one of the really expensive ones. If you ever see it for under a million treasure, snap it up and call yourself lucky. The first one I saw on the AH was up for 98k and I debated grabbing it too long and lost it (first time means you've got nothing to compare it to) fast forward to a couple of months ago I asked a seller about theirs and they said they'd swap it 1:1 for a sunchaser, which was about 10x more than I'd say I've ever seen it get to.

Lots of words with little actual numbers for you.

I'd say 1-1.5kg or below would be a great price for the buyer, anything 6-8kg+ is a stellar sale for the seller, with the shades of grey being all in the middle there. I'd say a good haggling price point would be around 3-4kg.

@sraben it was Tenzen wasn't it
@sraben it was Tenzen wasn't it
[Life Goals]
Get a Light Sprite (0/1)
Get 100 gems (100/100)
Give presents to 3 of my friends (2/3)

"Semper Paratus."
~Always prepared.
@Soarus

Don't recall off the top of my head, I could forum search to confirm, but I gather you've had a similar experience.

Part of a free market means anyone can make any price point. I've picked up some stellar deals from sellers who wanted things gone, or simply undervalued their items. Makes sense that there'd always be sellers on the other end of the spectrum.
@Soarus

Don't recall off the top of my head, I could forum search to confirm, but I gather you've had a similar experience.

Part of a free market means anyone can make any price point. I've picked up some stellar deals from sellers who wanted things gone, or simply undervalued their items. Makes sense that there'd always be sellers on the other end of the spectrum.