Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FULL] Nepkitty's Coli Leveling Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jqp8bjn.gif[/img][/center] [LIST] [*][color=#c05011]10% discount if getting a second dragon leveled by me. [*][color=#c05011]15% discount if this is your third (or more) dragon being leveled by me. [*][color=#c05011]15% discount if getting three leveled at once by me. [*][color=#c05011]20% discount if this is your second (or more) set of 3 being leveled by me. [*][color=#c05011]Other discounts may be given at my discretion. [*][color=#c05011]If one of these applies to you, [b]PLEASE REMIND ME[/b]. I'm very forgetful. [/LIST] [color=#c05011]I think that's it for now! If you want to pay in something other than treasure/gems, let me know ahead of time! Name items, we'll work something out! :>[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/oCHwbLv.gif[/img][/center] [list=1] [*][color=#c05011]Thesby (One Level 13) [*][color=#c05011]Abaez77 (One Level 1) [*][color=#c05011]Me (Hades - Level 11) [*][color=#c05011]Sparkbreeze [*][color=#c05011]Vinyl (Three Level 1s) [*][color=#c05011]Vinyl (Three Level 1s) [*][color=#c05011]Vinyl (Three Level 1s) [*][color=#c05011]Vinyl (One Level 1) [*][color=#c05011]Poi [/list] [quote name="Open Slot Pinglist"]RoseyVaporeon Spookery nemodave brAsh Cantertothewinds[/quote] [center][color=#c05011]Graphics done by the ever lovely and talented Beatrizklotz!![/color][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1730608][img]http://i.imgur.com/LkoZNAH.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Jqp8bjn.gif
  • 10% discount if getting a second dragon leveled by me.
  • 15% discount if this is your third (or more) dragon being leveled by me.
  • 15% discount if getting three leveled at once by me.
  • 20% discount if this is your second (or more) set of 3 being leveled by me.
  • Other discounts may be given at my discretion.
  • If one of these applies to you, PLEASE REMIND ME. I'm very forgetful.

I think that's it for now! If you want to pay in something other than treasure/gems, let me know ahead of time! Name items, we'll work something out! :>

oCHwbLv.gif
  1. Thesby (One Level 13)
  2. Abaez77 (One Level 1)
  3. Me (Hades - Level 11)
  4. Sparkbreeze
  5. Vinyl (Three Level 1s)
  6. Vinyl (Three Level 1s)
  7. Vinyl (Three Level 1s)
  8. Vinyl (One Level 1)
  9. Poi

Open Slot Pinglist wrote:
RoseyVaporeon Spookery nemodave brAsh Cantertothewinds

Graphics done by the ever lovely and talented Beatrizklotz!!
LkoZNAH.gif
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

Would you do one of mine? I'd need to get them from level 1 to level 25. (Also could I pay in items?)
@Nepkitty

Would you do one of mine? I'd need to get them from level 1 to level 25. (Also could I pay in items?)
@GrimMistress

Sure! Feel free to send them over via CR. Please put your name in their bio as well, so I can remember who to send them back to. And yes, willing to accept items. What did you have in mind?
@GrimMistress

Sure! Feel free to send them over via CR. Please put your name in their bio as well, so I can remember who to send them back to. And yes, willing to accept items. What did you have in mind?
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
Forgot to mention this in my original post, but I would also like to keep all coli drops unless otherwise requested. Will edit my original post to include this.

@GrimMistress
Forgot to mention this in my original post, but I would also like to keep all coli drops unless otherwise requested. Will edit my original post to include this.

@GrimMistress
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

I was thinking :

Also, would it be possible for me to keep an eliminate if one happens to drop? (Wishful thinking lol)

Also, how long do you think this would take?

@Nepkitty

I was thinking :

Also, would it be possible for me to keep an eliminate if one happens to drop? (Wishful thinking lol)

Also, how long do you think this would take?

@GrimMistress

If one drops, yes you can keep it. (Though if more than one drops I would like a duplicate lol).

Not entirely sure how long it would take, since I would be working on it after work (the computer at work can handle the Fairgrounds, but not the Coliseum for some reason???) but I would be more than happy to keep you updated on the progress. Hopefully no longer than about a week, as I'm also off on weekends and can work on them longer then.
@GrimMistress

If one drops, yes you can keep it. (Though if more than one drops I would like a duplicate lol).

Not entirely sure how long it would take, since I would be working on it after work (the computer at work can handle the Fairgrounds, but not the Coliseum for some reason???) but I would be more than happy to keep you updated on the progress. Hopefully no longer than about a week, as I'm also off on weekends and can work on them longer then.
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

Okay then :3

(Would you mind if I send the accent as payment after the training is finished, in a two-way trade?)
@Nepkitty

Okay then :3

(Would you mind if I send the accent as payment after the training is finished, in a two-way trade?)
@GrimMistress

That would be fine. Would you like one of my dragons as collateral?
@GrimMistress

That would be fine. Would you like one of my dragons as collateral?
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Nepkitty

No, it's fine. Sending the CR :)
@Nepkitty

No, it's fine. Sending the CR :)
@GrimMistress

Did you want a specific build for Lemon? He's at Level 4 right now, but I haven't alotted any of the slots yet, because I wanted to double check on build with you. Also, if you have any battle stones you want added to him, feel free to send them over.
@GrimMistress

Did you want a specific build for Lemon? He's at Level 4 right now, but I haven't alotted any of the slots yet, because I wanted to double check on build with you. Also, if you have any battle stones you want added to him, feel free to send them over.
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63