Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] lvl 25 Baldwin Rental
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/16261.png[/img][b][color=009910][size=6]Free Level 25 Cauldron[/size][/b][/color][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/16234.png[/img][/center] Hello~! I'm here to offer my cauldron to those who wish to use it and when/if I need some extra Baldwin experience. [quote=Info] -Your materials and the money amount required to brew your item -Tips appreciated but not necessary -While I wait for customers I often transmute materials so there may be up to a 30 minute delay getting your order underway [/quote] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1#post_1950536][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e8f00970409442759faeb09b5b89c08e/tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o1_500.gif[/img][/url] For if you need to look up recipes you can't view yet[/center]
16261.pngFree Level 25 Cauldron16234.png

Hello~! I'm here to offer my cauldron to those who wish to use it and when/if I need some extra Baldwin experience.

Info wrote:
-Your materials and the money amount required to brew your item

-Tips appreciated but not necessary

-While I wait for customers I often transmute materials so there may be up to a 30 minute delay getting your order underway

tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o1_500.gif
For if you need to look up recipes you can't view yet
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/url] [color=009910][b][size=7]Cauldron Status[/size][/b][/color][/center] [quote=Brewing Status] Currently Brewing: None Will be done at roughly: [/quote] [quote=Waitlist] - - - [/quote] [u]Completed Orders[/u] -6x Reinforced Glass Beakers for Cuddleh -Fine Alchemical Reduction for Kyyou -Fine Alchemical Reduction for Mystyic -2x Reinforced Glass Beakers for SilverDeath -Fine Alchemical Reduction for GryphonSong -Skin: Arcanists Accomplice for SnailMuffin -1x Reinforced Glass beakers, 2x Fine Alchemical Reductions for TarmonSuravye -2x Reinforced Glass Beakers for Evarinya -1x Reinforced Glass Beakers, 2x Fine Alchemical Reduction -1x Imbued Sulfur for Ripcooperchick -1x Fine Alchemical Reduction, 2x Imbued Sulfur for SerigalaMenarik
cauldron_loading.gif Cauldron Status

Brewing Status wrote:
Currently Brewing: None

Will be done at roughly:
Waitlist wrote:
-
-
-

Completed Orders

-6x Reinforced Glass Beakers for Cuddleh
-Fine Alchemical Reduction for Kyyou
-Fine Alchemical Reduction for Mystyic
-2x Reinforced Glass Beakers for SilverDeath
-Fine Alchemical Reduction for GryphonSong
-Skin: Arcanists Accomplice for SnailMuffin
-1x Reinforced Glass beakers, 2x Fine Alchemical Reductions for TarmonSuravye
-2x Reinforced Glass Beakers for Evarinya
-1x Reinforced Glass Beakers, 2x Fine Alchemical Reduction
-1x Imbued Sulfur for Ripcooperchick
-1x Fine Alchemical Reduction, 2x Imbued Sulfur for SerigalaMenarik
@Dreamweave

Friendly Bump

Also: I made a thing You might find useful

And This guide should be in your main thread somewhere for your customers ;)
@Dreamweave

Friendly Bump

Also: I made a thing You might find useful

And This guide should be in your main thread somewhere for your customers ;)
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
@Dreamweave

Lol
The hype is real
@Dreamweave

Lol
The hype is real
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
@Dreamweave

Open and looking to brew!
@Dreamweave

Open and looking to brew!
@Dreamweave

Would you be up for making me six sets of reinforced beakers? :3
@Dreamweave

Would you be up for making me six sets of reinforced beakers? :3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Six sets being six times in the brew for 12 total beakers right? Sure, I'll probably be able to get about two or three sets done before I have to go to bed tonight then the remaining 3-4 tomorrow, how would you like everything done? You send me everything at once and me send you all 12 at once or back and forth? [item=Reinforced glass beaker] <-- this right?
@Cuddleh

Six sets being six times in the brew for 12 total beakers right? Sure, I'll probably be able to get about two or three sets done before I have to go to bed tonight then the remaining 3-4 tomorrow, how would you like everything done? You send me everything at once and me send you all 12 at once or back and forth?

Reinforced Glass Beaker <-- this right?
@Dreamweave

Yes, yes, 12 beakers total :D And could you send me six once they're finished, then the other six? That way I can use some while the others finish :)
@Dreamweave

Yes, yes, 12 beakers total :D And could you send me six once they're finished, then the other six? That way I can use some while the others finish :)
@Cuddleh

Sure~ I'll make a note, I'll try and get the first six done before I go to bed, I'll probably procrastinate getting in bed long enough lol, and then the other six tomorrow~~If the set for tomorrow is a bit later then expected it's because my school has terrible wifi and I can't be on my phone much during class so it might take a little while longer, I'll put calendar alarms down for them though
@Cuddleh

Sure~ I'll make a note, I'll try and get the first six done before I go to bed, I'll probably procrastinate getting in bed long enough lol, and then the other six tomorrow~~If the set for tomorrow is a bit later then expected it's because my school has terrible wifi and I can't be on my phone much during class so it might take a little while longer, I'll put calendar alarms down for them though
@Dreamweave

No worries! I do the school shuffle too :) I'll send you the supplies now ^-^
@Dreamweave

No worries! I do the school shuffle too :) I'll send you the supplies now ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8