Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Stay Frosty and some other accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NhIkKyf.png[/img] [b][color=red][size=6]Item Shop[/size][/color][/b] Selling the items below. Offer what you can, lets negotiate. Treasure/Gems are priority, but as long as the biggest chunk of the payment is in either or, I may be down with mixing with items too, unless stated otherwise. [size=6][b]UM Accents[/b][/size] I'd rather not do trades for accents, since I need to replenish gem funds for future prints. If I'm out of stock, feel free to ping or message me that you're interested. With enough interest, I may print more. [img]http://i.imgur.com/B2Vmi9p.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [/color][nextcol][skin=20777] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=20737] 6x[nextcol][skin=20742] Out of stock[/columns] [columns][color=transparent]_ _ _ __[/color][nextcol][skin=20024] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=19942] 2x[nextcol][skin=20041] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=19661] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=19682] Out of stock[/columns] [columns][color=transparent]_ _ _ __[/color][nextcol][skin=20281] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=20259] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=20219] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=20061] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=20206] Out of stock[/columns] [columns][color=transparent]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/color][nextcol][skin=20057] Out of stock[nextcol][skin=19929] x5[nextcol][skin=19927] Out of stock [/columns] [size=6][b]Festival Stuff[/b][/size] The sprites are listed in the AH. Pure Gems only. If you want to buy one, I'll throw in one of my 3 remaining accents for free. [size=6][b][color=red]»[/color][/b][/size][skin=20737] [skin=19942] [skin=19929][size=6][b][color=red]«[/color][/b][/size] Ping me about it, and I'll take the sprite off the AH for a CR with the accent of choice. [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Druidic Armband] [item=Will o' the Ember] [item=Lantern Chest] [item=Lightburst Chest] [item=Brightcloud Chest] [item=Skin: Shrieking Wilds] [item=Accent: Garden Guardian] [item=Accent: Dracolich] [item=Accent: Leaflace] [size=6][b]Other Things for Sale[/b][/size] [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings] [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers] [item=Raven Sylvan Dress] [item=Raven Sylvan Twist] [item=Venomscale Helmet] [item=Pink Wooly Coat] [item=White Wooly Coat] 1x Cloudy Feathered Wings 1x Cloudy Tail Feathers are on hold [item=Accent: Wavespun Ivy] [item=Skin: Depleted Dreams] [/center]
NhIkKyf.png
Item Shop

Selling the items below. Offer what you can, lets negotiate.
Treasure/Gems are priority, but as long as the biggest chunk of the payment is in either or, I may be down with mixing with items too, unless stated otherwise.

UM Accents
I'd rather not do trades for accents, since I need to replenish gem funds for future prints.
If I'm out of stock, feel free to ping or message me that you're interested. With enough interest, I may print more.
B2Vmi9p.png
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Out of stock

6x

Out of stock
_ _ _ __
Out of stock

2x

Out of stock

Out of stock

Out of stock
_ _ _ __
Out of stock

Out of stock

Out of stock

Out of stock

Out of stock
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Out of stock

x5

Out of stock

Festival Stuff

The sprites are listed in the AH. Pure Gems only.
If you want to buy one, I'll throw in one of my 3 remaining accents for free.
» «
Ping me about it, and I'll take the sprite off the AH for a CR with the accent of choice.
Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite

Druidic Armband Will o' the Ember

Lantern Chest Lightburst Chest Brightcloud Chest

Skin: Shrieking Wilds Accent: Garden Guardian Accent: Dracolich Accent: Leaflace

Other Things for Sale
Cloudy Feathered Wings Cloudy Tail Feathers Raven Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Twist Venomscale Helmet Pink Wooly Coat White Wooly Coat
1x Cloudy Feathered Wings 1x Cloudy Tail Feathers are on hold

Accent: Wavespun Ivy Skin: Depleted Dreams
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
[center][size=6][b][color=red]Wanted[/color][/b][/size] [item=Primary Gene: Petals] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Breed Change: Coatl] [item=Breed Change: Spiral] [b][/b] [/center]
Wanted

Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Stained
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Spiral

Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@fianna I'm interested in your water sprite but I totally don't have the gems fully ( I have like 692 ATM) so would you be interested in like previous fest stuff (from the last year) or smth? (On my phone ATM so it's difficult to look at what I have)
@fianna I'm interested in your water sprite but I totally don't have the gems fully ( I have like 692 ATM) so would you be interested in like previous fest stuff (from the last year) or smth? (On my phone ATM so it's difficult to look at what I have)
@AzzerthePirate I might be able to work with that. Is there anything you have that you can remember from the top of your head?
I can also hold items too if you prefer. Mix gem/treasure is fine too.
@AzzerthePirate I might be able to work with that. Is there anything you have that you can remember from the top of your head?
I can also hold items too if you prefer. Mix gem/treasure is fine too.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@fianna off the top of my head I have solar blades? Will o' the ember, electrified and druidic sash, leafy gladebouroghs??
@fianna off the top of my head I have solar blades? Will o' the ember, electrified and druidic sash, leafy gladebouroghs??
@AzzerthePirate How would you feel about 680 gems + will o ember?
LAH price for will o ember is 260 gems. That's 940 gems total.
@AzzerthePirate How would you feel about 680 gems + will o ember?
LAH price for will o ember is 260 gems. That's 940 gems total.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@fianna that sounds great. I will set up the cr now :)
@fianna that sounds great. I will set up the cr now :)
@AzzerthePirate Thanks very much for your business! Glad to have you!
And daayum, CR has become so fancy. I think your trade was my first CR transaction since 2014 :U Haha. Anyways. Thanks ^^
@AzzerthePirate Thanks very much for your business! Glad to have you!
And daayum, CR has become so fancy. I think your trade was my first CR transaction since 2014 :U Haha. Anyways. Thanks ^^
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna I'm interested in your nature sprite (and your water sprite if it's still available--not sure if it's on the front because you still have one or if it hasn't been updated since your recent sale)! Would you take 800g for the nature sprite?
@Fianna I'm interested in your nature sprite (and your water sprite if it's still available--not sure if it's on the front because you still have one or if it hasn't been updated since your recent sale)! Would you take 800g for the nature sprite?
Shadow | they/them
@KingShadow I can do that (for nature sprite). I still have another water sprite available =)
(Also, I just added a bunch of familiars I'm giving away for free for each item bought from me, so feel free to pick one [and two total if water sprite is bought])!

@AzzerthePirate I just added free complimentary familiars to my second post for those who bought something from me. Care to pick one out?
@KingShadow I can do that (for nature sprite). I still have another water sprite available =)
(Also, I just added a bunch of familiars I'm giving away for free for each item bought from me, so feel free to pick one [and two total if water sprite is bought])!

@AzzerthePirate I just added free complimentary familiars to my second post for those who bought something from me. Care to pick one out?
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28