Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLSD] Use my Baldwin, get FREE DOODLES!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[i][center][size=6][u]How it works[/u][/size][/center][/i] [LIST] [*]Simply send ingredients, and I will set a timer to send back your item ASAP! [*]Each person who uses my cauldron will get [b]a free dragon doodle[/b] (see below!) [*][b]I prefer to brew gene scrolls[/b] because of the higher XP, [b][u]But[/u][/b], If the item you want yields 600 XP or more, I will brew it for you! [*]There's a convenient list of gene scroll recipes listed below, but if you need to know some other item's brewing requirements, [b]you can look up recipes [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Baldwin]here[/url][/b]! [*] Last but not least, [b]you are allowed up to 4 items for brewing per spot in line[/b]. If you would like more than four, and there are others waiting to use the cauldron. you must ask to be on the waitlist! [/LIST] [center][b]To sweeten the deal[/b], if wanted I could cover any treasure cost at first, and then you can get it to me later in the 2-way CR I start to give you your scroll/item.[/center] [u][size=6]Current Cauldron Level:[/size][/u] [size=5][size=5][color=red]14[/color][/size][/size] [size=5]Currently Brewing:[/size] Skink Scroll for EtoilesFaillees [u][size=4]Waitlist:[/size][/u] [size=1]You will be pinged when it is your turn to use my cauldron, at which you may send ingredients/treasure. You have 24 hours after being pinged to claim your spot. If you miss your spot, you will be pinged after the next person in line either completes their order or misses their ping. If you miss your spot again, you must go to the end of the waitlist. Sorry![/size] [LIST] [*]anika, Poison Scroll [*](Broderick?) [/LIST] [size=5][b][u]Ingredients needed for gene scrolls:[/u] [/b][/size] [columns] [item=Primary Gene: Poison] [LIST] [*]100,000 Treasure [*]2 Silver Muck [*]2 Black Slime [*]1 Blue Ooze [*]2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction [*]20 Powerful Serthis poison [/LIST] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [LIST] [*]100,000 Treasure [*]Transmute Components [*]2 Gold Muck [*]2 White Slime [*]1 Blue Sludge [*]2 Sizzling Phosphorus [*]20 Unstable Serthis Concoction [/LIST] [nextcol] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [LIST] [*]95,000 Treasure [*]2 Silver Muck [*]2 Grey Slime [*]8 Yellow Ooze [*]8 Orange Ooze [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST] [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [LIST] [*]95,000 Treasure [*]2 Gold Muck [*]2 White Slime [*]4 Red Ooze [*]8 Orange Sludge [*]1 Glass Beaker [/LIST] [/columns] [size=5][u]Doodle rules and examples[/u] [LIST] [*][b]Dragons doodled can have one or two pieces of apparel[/b], at my discretion. (I'll be fair, promise!) Accents will be heavily considered, but not guaranteed. [*]If you send ingredients for 5 gene scrolls, [b]your doodle can contain up to 10 pieces of apparel![/b] [*]You will always receive a dragon doodle with every scroll you trade ingredients for, [b]but....[/b] [*]If you send ingredients for [b]anything other than gene scrolls[/b], you will only be eligible for a dragon doodle along with it [b]that one time[/b]. The only way to get more than one doodle after that is to send ingredients for a [b]scroll![/b] [/LIST] Examples~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/NfqyK0c.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/B8fTduy.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/VdxIhz4.png[/img] Quality of doodles will vary somewhat between these! If you receive a bust, it will be slightly higher quality than the standard fullbody, as seen here. [u][size=4]Successfully Brewed:[/size][/u] [LIST] [*]Poison Scroll for Sharkinator [*]Toxin Scroll for AetherSeer [*]Poison Scroll for gootarts [*]Poison Scroll for Kikatzu [*]Spinner Scroll for Dittles [*]Skink Scroll for Dittles [*]Poison Scroll for AoiNoRyuu [*]Spinner Scroll for Gregoros [*]Toxin Scroll x2 for Byn [/LIST] [size=5][u]Site reputation[/u] [/size] I co-coordinate a fairly large Nature dominance group. You can view the thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl10/1613848]here[/url] if you are in Nature, or if not, [url=http://imgur.com/a/AVVL8]here are some screenshots[/url] of my posts in the thread. The only other thing I can think of is that @Snafflewyrm has lended me several level 25's in Nature's lending thread, and I have always returned them without violating any rules (such as no breeding). Snaf, if you could comment here confirming, that'd be great! I've been on this site for just over a year and really do care about my rep. I would be really grateful if you guys could trust me with your Baldwin materials!<3 [right][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2044954#post_2044954]other thread in Art Sales[/url][/size][/right]
How it works

• Simply send ingredients, and I will set a timer to send back your item ASAP!

• Each person who uses my cauldron will get a free dragon doodle (see below!)

• I prefer to brew gene scrolls because of the higher XP, But, If the item you want yields 600 XP or more, I will brew it for you!

• There's a convenient list of gene scroll recipes listed below, but if you need to know some other item's brewing requirements, you can look up recipes here!

• Last but not least, you are allowed up to 4 items for brewing per spot in line. If you would like more than four, and there are others waiting to use the cauldron. you must ask to be on the waitlist!

To sweeten the deal, if wanted I could cover any treasure cost at first, and then you can get it to me later in the 2-way CR I start to give you your scroll/item.

Current Cauldron Level: 14

Currently Brewing:

Skink Scroll for EtoilesFaillees

Waitlist:
You will be pinged when it is your turn to use my cauldron, at which you may send ingredients/treasure. You have 24 hours after being pinged to claim your spot. If you miss your spot, you will be pinged after the next person in line either completes their order or misses their ping. If you miss your spot again, you must go to the end of the waitlist. Sorry!

• anika, Poison Scroll
  • (Broderick?)

Ingredients needed for gene scrolls:

Primary Gene: Poison

• 100,000 Treasure
  • 2 Silver Muck
  • 2 Black Slime
  • 1 Blue Ooze
  • 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
  • 20 Powerful Serthis poison

Secondary Gene: Toxin

• 100,000 Treasure
  • Transmute Components
  • 2 Gold Muck
  • 2 White Slime
  • 1 Blue Sludge
  • 2 Sizzling Phosphorus
  • 20 Unstable Serthis Concoction
Primary Gene: Skink

• 95,000 Treasure
  • 2 Silver Muck
  • 2 Grey Slime
  • 8 Yellow Ooze
  • 8 Orange Ooze
  • 1 Glass Beaker

Secondary Gene: Spinner

• 95,000 Treasure
  • 2 Gold Muck
  • 2 White Slime
  • 4 Red Ooze
  • 8 Orange Sludge
  • 1 Glass Beaker

Doodle rules and examples

• Dragons doodled can have one or two pieces of apparel, at my discretion. (I'll be fair, promise!) Accents will be heavily considered, but not guaranteed.

• If you send ingredients for 5 gene scrolls, your doodle can contain up to 10 pieces of apparel!

• You will always receive a dragon doodle with every scroll you trade ingredients for, but....

• If you send ingredients for anything other than gene scrolls, you will only be eligible for a dragon doodle along with it that one time. The only way to get more than one doodle after that is to send ingredients for a scroll!

Examples~

NfqyK0c.png

B8fTduy.png

VdxIhz4.png

Quality of doodles will vary somewhat between these! If you receive a bust, it will be slightly higher quality than the standard fullbody, as seen here.

Successfully Brewed:

• Poison Scroll for Sharkinator
  • Toxin Scroll for AetherSeer
  • Poison Scroll for gootarts
  • Poison Scroll for Kikatzu
  • Spinner Scroll for Dittles
  • Skink Scroll for Dittles
  • Poison Scroll for AoiNoRyuu
  • Spinner Scroll for Gregoros
  • Toxin Scroll x2 for Byn

Site reputation

I co-coordinate a fairly large Nature dominance group. You can view the thread here if you are in Nature, or if not, here are some screenshots of my posts in the thread.

The only other thing I can think of is that @Snafflewyrm has lended me several level 25's in Nature's lending thread, and I have always returned them without violating any rules (such as no breeding). Snaf, if you could comment here confirming, that'd be great!

I've been on this site for just over a year and really do care about my rep. I would be really grateful if you guys could trust me with your Baldwin materials!<3

10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@scarfsickle

i'd be up for this! can i send you the stuff for a poison gene?
@scarfsickle

i'd be up for this! can i send you the stuff for a poison gene?
@Scarfsickle
No problem :)

Scarfsickle is very active in Nature, and I have lent out level 25s to them more than once and they have always been very reliable!

Good luck with the Baldwin levelling!
@Scarfsickle
No problem :)

Scarfsickle is very active in Nature, and I have lent out level 25s to them more than once and they have always been very reliable!

Good luck with the Baldwin levelling!
@Sharkinator Absolutely! Thank you for taking me up :)

@Snafflewyrm Thank you for your quick response! You are awesome Snaf<3
@Sharkinator Absolutely! Thank you for taking me up :)

@Snafflewyrm Thank you for your quick response! You are awesome Snaf<3
10x1.png

ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Scarfsickle I'm interested.
@Scarfsickle I'm interested.
@AetherSeer Sure thing! I will be able to get you your scroll later in the morning tomorrow because of the long brew time. Send over the ingredients whenever you'd like!
@AetherSeer Sure thing! I will be able to get you your scroll later in the morning tomorrow because of the long brew time. Send over the ingredients whenever you'd like!
10x1.png

ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Scarfsickle

Can I get a toxin, please? I'll send the stuff momentarily.
@Scarfsickle

Can I get a toxin, please? I'll send the stuff momentarily.
b6KLuw7.gif
@artemystica Absolutely, you can send the ingredients and I will throw them in after AetherSeer's scroll is done. That should work out so I can get yours to you before rollover tomorrow ^_^
@artemystica Absolutely, you can send the ingredients and I will throw them in after AetherSeer's scroll is done. That should work out so I can get yours to you before rollover tomorrow ^_^
10x1.png

ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Scarfsickle

I just realize I don't have the necessary ingredients, so don't worry about it for now.
@Scarfsickle

I just realize I don't have the necessary ingredients, so don't worry about it for now.
b6KLuw7.gif
@artemystica Ah, no problem at all~
@artemystica Ah, no problem at all~
10x1.png

ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8