Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 331 332
[font=Century Gothic][color=#006ab8][size=3]@Lara8 Could you let me know when you have a Maned Cobra, please? :3 [item=maned cobra]
@Lara8 Could you let me know when you have a Maned Cobra, please? :3
Maned Cobra
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

I'd be happy to put you on the pinglist, but honestly, it would take a while that way, since I don't have a spare and mine isn't awakened yet.

It might be faster for you to 'pre-trade' - send me a one-way CR with the items and 3kt. I won't accept it unless I see the trade come up and you don't seem to be online - that way, the items are still in your hoard, and you can swap with Swipp (or another user) directly if you get the chance in the meantime.

@Terpsichoria (thanks for the plug, by the way!) already has one of these set up, so it would be just as easy for me to grab two trades as one :)
@Natakiro

I'd be happy to put you on the pinglist, but honestly, it would take a while that way, since I don't have a spare and mine isn't awakened yet.

It might be faster for you to 'pre-trade' - send me a one-way CR with the items and 3kt. I won't accept it unless I see the trade come up and you don't seem to be online - that way, the items are still in your hoard, and you can swap with Swipp (or another user) directly if you get the chance in the meantime.

@Terpsichoria (thanks for the plug, by the way!) already has one of these set up, so it would be just as easy for me to grab two trades as one :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 Okay, thank you! I'll send the CR (I just hope I don't accidentally add them to my stores! D: Doing lots of coli grinding and I habitually do so.)

I saw the trade a bunch last week, so let's hope it shows up sooner than later ^^
@Lara8 Okay, thank you! I'll send the CR (I just hope I don't accidentally add them to my stores! D: Doing lots of coli grinding and I habitually do so.)

I saw the trade a bunch last week, so let's hope it shows up sooner than later ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Fingers crossed! (Just tell your dragons that eating snakes really isn't good for them, lol.)
@Natakiro

Fingers crossed! (Just tell your dragons that eating snakes really isn't good for them, lol.)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

AAAA You told me to come here to swap?

I have the swans! Are there other things required for it, I'm not quite sure if I have the other item!
@Lara8

AAAA You told me to come here to swap?

I have the swans! Are there other things required for it, I'm not quite sure if I have the other item!
@JonathanJoesta

Hi! The trade for the Barking Jester is 10 of the Mute Swans and 35 Snow Streak Pinions - if you've done any coli battling in the Harpy's Roost, you've probably picked a good few up! (They would be in your Materials section.)

If not, I would be fine with just taking an additional Mute Swan. (I would also waive the 3kt fee if you do it that way.)

(Also, the guide to Swipp's offers is here if you ever need it.
@JonathanJoesta

Hi! The trade for the Barking Jester is 10 of the Mute Swans and 35 Snow Streak Pinions - if you've done any coli battling in the Harpy's Roost, you've probably picked a good few up! (They would be in your Materials section.)

If not, I would be fine with just taking an additional Mute Swan. (I would also waive the 3kt fee if you do it that way.)

(Also, the guide to Swipp's offers is here if you ever need it.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Oh goodness! I have been on hiatus for quite some time so I don't have any but I'll send treasure along with the CR, thank you so much!
@Lara8

Oh goodness! I have been on hiatus for quite some time so I don't have any but I'll send treasure along with the CR, thank you so much!
@JonathanJoestar

Thank you for swapping, and enjoy!
@JonathanJoestar

Thank you for swapping, and enjoy!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

How much gypsum do you need for the Blue Mineral skin?
@Lara8

How much gypsum do you need for the Blue Mineral skin?
PQznZys.png
@SariStar

50 Gypsum (and a Drown). Are you interested in swapping for one?

@Poisontea

No need to queue, as there's one available now :) Just bookmark this thread and come back as soon as you're ready. On the off chance someone has swapped for mine in the meantime, I'll put you on the pinglist at that point.
@SariStar

50 Gypsum (and a Drown). Are you interested in swapping for one?

@Poisontea

No need to queue, as there's one available now :) Just bookmark this thread and come back as soon as you're ready. On the off chance someone has swapped for mine in the meantime, I'll put you on the pinglist at that point.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 331 332