Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332
@heartcrusher1

No gold at the moment, but I also got a bunch of silver from Swipp, so I should be picking up a few golds as soon as they become available - I'll put you on the pinglist for them.
@heartcrusher1

No gold at the moment, but I also got a bunch of silver from Swipp, so I should be picking up a few golds as soon as they become available - I'll put you on the pinglist for them.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 - Alright, then! Thanks~
@Lara8 - Alright, then! Thanks~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Ambitious - I picked up a Winter Wolf Cape over the weekend, if you were looking for any more of those :)

@heartcrusher1 - I currently have 6 Gold Ore available, if you would like to swap for any.
@Ambitious - I picked up a Winter Wolf Cape over the weekend, if you were looking for any more of those :)

@heartcrusher1 - I currently have 6 Gold Ore available, if you would like to swap for any.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 - I only have 2 silver ore at the moment, they were all taken from my ores stand, but thanks! I'll ping you once I get more silver ore. :)
@Lara8 - I only have 2 silver ore at the moment, they were all taken from my ores stand, but thanks! I'll ping you once I get more silver ore. :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@Lara8

Aaaah, thank you for letting me know, but I don't have nearly enough pelts yet! =v=
@Lara8

Aaaah, thank you for letting me know, but I don't have nearly enough pelts yet! =v=
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

Okay, I'll just put it back in the general post, but let me know if you need it in the future.
@Ambitious

Okay, I'll just put it back in the general post, but let me know if you need it in the future.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Redfern

I just picked up another Glossy Duskrat. The trade will be online until 2am FRT, but if you don't catch it, let me know if you'd still like to swap.
@Redfern

I just picked up another Glossy Duskrat. The trade will be online until 2am FRT, but if you don't catch it, let me know if you'd still like to swap.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Yup! I'll still swap :>
@Lara8

Yup! I'll still swap :>
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@heartcrusher1

I just picked up a couple of Gilded Chests, so let me know if you're interested in swapping for those.
@heartcrusher1

I just picked up a couple of Gilded Chests, so let me know if you're interested in swapping for those.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 - Just ran out of Gold. I don't have enough nickel/ore to make silver, and I only have 7 silver to trade for 1 gold (which is not enough for a Gilded chest). Hopefully I'll pick some up later, but thanks~
@Lara8 - Just ran out of Gold. I don't have enough nickel/ore to make silver, and I only have 7 silver to trade for 1 gold (which is not enough for a Gilded chest). Hopefully I'll pick some up later, but thanks~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332