Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332
@heartcrusher1

- I don't have any Gilded Chests at this time - however, the next time I have a familiar give me one, I'd be happy to ping you and make the trade.

- I have 5 Gold Ore available, and would be happy to trade them for 25 of the Silver Ore. (Plus, once we complete the trade above, I can swap you back an additional 3.)

- Wispwillow Peryton is ready to trade.

It is 3kt per trade, since I never know which of the three will be offering the trade at the stand the next time I go to redeem the items.

So for the familiar and the 5 Golds, it would be 18kt in addition to the trade components. I'll set up the CR now, but please let me know if you'd like to make any changes!
@heartcrusher1

- I don't have any Gilded Chests at this time - however, the next time I have a familiar give me one, I'd be happy to ping you and make the trade.

- I have 5 Gold Ore available, and would be happy to trade them for 25 of the Silver Ore. (Plus, once we complete the trade above, I can swap you back an additional 3.)

- Wispwillow Peryton is ready to trade.

It is 3kt per trade, since I never know which of the three will be offering the trade at the stand the next time I go to redeem the items.

So for the familiar and the 5 Golds, it would be 18kt in addition to the trade components. I'll set up the CR now, but please let me know if you'd like to make any changes!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

-- Alright, that sounds great! :)

-- Okay, that's great!

-- Awesome!

So 18kt, that's fine! I'll add my part to the CR.
@Lara8

-- Alright, that sounds great! :)

-- Okay, that's great!

-- Awesome!

So 18kt, that's fine! I'll add my part to the CR.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Lara8
I'd love to grab one of those Tricolour Yappers, please!

Also, could you please give me a ping if you ever get the Crimson Wing Silks, Leg Silks or Scarf? I'm (slowly) working on gathering all the materials for them ;w;
@Lara8
I'd love to grab one of those Tricolour Yappers, please!

Also, could you please give me a ping if you ever get the Crimson Wing Silks, Leg Silks or Scarf? I'm (slowly) working on gathering all the materials for them ;w;
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44

Tricolor's coming your way! (I love that one, it's so cute!)

I'll put you on the pinglist for those items, but I'll warn you it would be a long wait - I need to gather towards them as well, and I have quite a few other gathering goals ahead of them in line.

However, when you get the components together, you're welcome to set up a 1-way CR - that way the items are still technically in your inventory, so you can grab the trade yourself if you see it, but I can also accept and make the swap on your behalf if I see it while you're offline.
@ClearLakes44

Tricolor's coming your way! (I love that one, it's so cute!)

I'll put you on the pinglist for those items, but I'll warn you it would be a long wait - I need to gather towards them as well, and I have quite a few other gathering goals ahead of them in line.

However, when you get the components together, you're welcome to set up a 1-way CR - that way the items are still technically in your inventory, so you can grab the trade yourself if you see it, but I can also accept and make the swap on your behalf if I see it while you're offline.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
That's quite fine! I know it's going to take me a super long time to gather all the bits for them myself ;A;

And thank you!! :D
@Lara8
That's quite fine! I know it's going to take me a super long time to gather all the bits for them myself ;A;

And thank you!! :D
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44

Especially now that I have to decide whether to keep working on my foraging level or push through to the new hunting limits...haha.

You're welcome, enjoy!
@ClearLakes44

Especially now that I have to decide whether to keep working on my foraging level or push through to the new hunting limits...haha.

You're welcome, enjoy!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

I've got the 175 Duskrats + 3kT for the Glossy Duskrat, if it hasn't been claimed. ;0;
@Lara8

I've got the 175 Duskrats + 3kT for the Glossy Duskrat, if it hasn't been claimed. ;0;
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Redfern

I'm really sorry, someone picked that up earlier today - I'll put you on the pinglist, and once I've got one, we can make the swap right away if you don't see the trade first.
@Redfern

I'm really sorry, someone picked that up earlier today - I'll put you on the pinglist, and once I've got one, we can make the swap right away if you don't see the trade first.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Alright. Thanks! :)
@Lara8

Alright. Thanks! :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Lara8 - Do you happen to have any gold ore today? I've got 15 silver to trade for 3 gold, if you've got that much. Just a minute ago Swipp decided he can give me silver ore for all my iron/copper, so I used it all up to get my silvers but then someone wanted a bunch soooo
@Lara8 - Do you happen to have any gold ore today? I've got 15 silver to trade for 3 gold, if you've got that much. Just a minute ago Swipp decided he can give me silver ore for all my iron/copper, so I used it all up to get my silvers but then someone wanted a bunch soooo
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332