Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332
@Ambitious

I'll send the cape over now, just need the shards when you get a chance :)
@Ambitious

I'll send the cape over now, just need the shards when you get a chance :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

OH MY GOODNESS, I completely forgot about the shards because I was focused on the pelts, aaah, I'll send them rihgt away! ;v;
@Lara8

OH MY GOODNESS, I completely forgot about the shards because I was focused on the pelts, aaah, I'll send them rihgt away! ;v;
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

Lol, no problem, I do stuff like that a lot too :)
@Ambitious

Lol, no problem, I do stuff like that a lot too :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Can I trade for the Perching java? 200 java sparrows + 3k?
@Lara8

Can I trade for the Perching java? 200 java sparrows + 3k?
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone

Sure, I'll set up a CR now :)
@brokenstone

Sure, I'll set up a CR now :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

I would be thrilled to take that Glossy Duskrat off your hands if you still have it.
@Lara8

I would be thrilled to take that Glossy Duskrat off your hands if you still have it.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

Sure, I'll set up a CR!
@seige

Sure, I'll set up a CR!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
Wonderful. Thank you.
@Lara8
Wonderful. Thank you.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

You're welcome, enjoy :)
@seige

You're welcome, enjoy :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 - Whenever you get back on and see my ping, I have some stuff I want to trade for Swipp stuff whenever you see the trade!

-- I have 3 Rusted chests and 5 gold ore to trade for a Gilded chest.

-- I have 40 silver ore to trade for 8 gold ore (trade 5 silver at a time for 1 gold, repeat 8 times).

-- I have 25 Glow Mushrooms and 25 Black Bishops to trade in for a Wispwillow Peryton.

Just ask me to send the CR once you're back on and/or see the trade! :D I'll accompany 3kt, but is it per trade you would do (so 30kt for 10 trade times) or just 3kt for the general service?
@Lara8 - Whenever you get back on and see my ping, I have some stuff I want to trade for Swipp stuff whenever you see the trade!

-- I have 3 Rusted chests and 5 gold ore to trade for a Gilded chest.

-- I have 40 silver ore to trade for 8 gold ore (trade 5 silver at a time for 1 gold, repeat 8 times).

-- I have 25 Glow Mushrooms and 25 Black Bishops to trade in for a Wispwillow Peryton.

Just ask me to send the CR once you're back on and/or see the trade! :D I'll accompany 3kt, but is it per trade you would do (so 30kt for 10 trade times) or just 3kt for the general service?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332