Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332
@Lara8

Are you going to be keeping pinglists? o: I'd love to be pinged once you have another one in stock, if I don't manage to snatch the trade myself!
@Lara8

Are you going to be keeping pinglists? o: I'd love to be pinged once you have another one in stock, if I don't manage to snatch the trade myself!
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

Sure, I'll set that up for you now :)
@Ambitious

Sure, I'll set that up for you now :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Thank you!! C:
@Lara8

Thank you!! C:
Td4lBWl.png
@Lara8 This is awesome, can you look for gold ore for me too? I'll send another CR with silver ores.
@Lara8 This is awesome, can you look for gold ore for me too? I'll send another CR with silver ores.
Lmao I gave up on my dream :))
@Ambitious

You're welcome, hope it comes up soon!

I can actually do a Gold Ore trade now if you like, for the Silvers and 3kt. Just haven't gotten those sections set up yet.
@Ambitious

You're welcome, hope it comes up soon!

I can actually do a Gold Ore trade now if you like, for the Silvers and 3kt. Just haven't gotten those sections set up yet.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Ambitious

I've just made a swap for another Winter Wolf Cape. The offer will be up until 8pm (FRT), but if you don't catch it, I'll be happy to trade you again when you're online :)
@Ambitious

I've just made a swap for another Winter Wolf Cape. The offer will be up until 8pm (FRT), but if you don't catch it, I'll be happy to trade you again when you're online :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Hrrng, I'm missing about 50 more furs for now, so I'll have to grab one from you a little later! *v*
@Lara8

Hrrng, I'm missing about 50 more furs for now, so I'll have to grab one from you a little later! *v*
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious

No problem, give those pesky wolves a few lumps from me and I'll keep it aside for you!
@Ambitious

No problem, give those pesky wolves a few lumps from me and I'll keep it aside for you!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Alfalfa

If you're still looking to trade Silver Ores for Golds, I picked up another few over the weekend and now have a total of 5 available :)
@Alfalfa

If you're still looking to trade Silver Ores for Golds, I picked up another few over the weekend and now have a total of 5 available :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

Finally! Sending a CR for the cape your way now! uvu
@Lara8

Finally! Sending a CR for the cape your way now! uvu
Td4lBWl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 331 332