Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 331 332
@bfkitsune

Sent!

@PumpkinPepper

Sure! You can send the 1-ways whenever you like, and I'll be watching for them :)
@bfkitsune

Sent!

@PumpkinPepper

Sure! You can send the 1-ways whenever you like, and I'll be watching for them :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 can i get a [item=autumnal wreath] please?
@Lara8

can i get a Autumnal Wreath please?
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@Cosimia

I'm sorry, that should've been listed as out of stock - do you want to pre-trade for it?
@Cosimia

I'm sorry, that should've been listed as out of stock - do you want to pre-trade for it?
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8

okay ill do the CR!
@Lara8

okay ill do the CR!
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@Lara8 how much are you selling the 'Mana Relic' for?
@Lara8 how much are you selling the 'Mana Relic' for?
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@WiffleSnuf

I'm not really selling it as such; I'd be looking it swap it out for the Swipp mats and a 3kt fee. That way I can eventually trade them back to Swipp and keep it available here.
@WiffleSnuf

I'm not really selling it as such; I'd be looking it swap it out for the Swipp mats and a 3kt fee. That way I can eventually trade them back to Swipp and keep it available here.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 which Swipp Mats do you need? I'd really love that accent and I'm totally willing to pay lots of currency if I must to buy it.
@Lara8 which Swipp Mats do you need? I'd really love that accent and I'm totally willing to pay lots of currency if I must to buy it.
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@Lara8

Hi, I'd like to pre-trade for a firefly gene. I've been trying to get one for 3 days now and Swipp just refuses to cooperate! I'm usually offline from 4:00-14:00 flight rising time.
@Lara8

Hi, I'd like to pre-trade for a firefly gene. I've been trying to get one for 3 days now and Swipp just refuses to cooperate! I'm usually offline from 4:00-14:00 flight rising time.
sfox-22216-5_21_95_4_5_5_5_6.png 09yJ3dT.png c0iZoj3.png sgriffin-8337-6_17_52_10_5_1.png
@WiffleSnuf I'm sorry, I don't know why I missed your ping! The trade components for that one are 50x[item=aquatic relic] and 1x[item=mana thief]. @OblongSushi Will be watching for it!
@WiffleSnuf

I'm sorry, I don't know why I missed your ping! The trade components for that one are 50x Aquatic Relic and 1x Mana Thief .

@OblongSushi

Will be watching for it!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Aviana

Lara8 has it, try posting when the thread is online
@Aviana

Lara8 has it, try posting when the thread is online

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 331 332